What do you regret most in your life?

Wait I reconsider my original post of no regrets. In 05 I admit to buying an 06 rmk 600 144. I truly have numerous occasions of deep sorrowful regrets on that.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

Do you have a lot of off trail riding in your area?

I quit smoking cigars a year and a half ago using a vaporizer. I still vape some with a 0 nicotine juice.

Most of our riding is off trail but some of it has been eliminated over the last 5 years.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Most of our riding is off trail but some of it has been eliminated over the last 5 years.

Do you get a lot of deep snow where you live?

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm going to be 49 in less than a week and I can honestly say the only positive and good accomplishment up to this point is that I have such a great daughter....my marriage sucks, I've underachieved in my working life and what money I have made has been pissed away although I do have a good college fund for my kid.

:bc:

thats the good stuff!

My daughter has grown up to be pretty exceptional person.

when we drop over dead that will be one of the few things mean anything.....no one will give a shit about how much money we made, how many toys we had, the years you spent at  the  job, posts on a snowmobile site. :D

6 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

smoking..if you're doing it quit..trust me on that.

I hear that.

Hard habit to kick.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't say I have any.  All life lessons that helped define and guide me.  Going back to change one could have have led to a different outcome.

good point............the butterfly effect.

Ever signing up for a snowmobile Internet forum... iD be the fuckin CEO of my company already with the extra productivity I'd have at work. :lol:

Only kinda sorta regret is starting to date my current ol lady 3 months into my freshman year of college, never got a chance to play the field. But considering what a big goofy bastard I am I should be happy to find anyone whod bang me. :lol:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm going to be 49 in less than a week and I can honestly say the only positive and good accomplishment up to this point is that I have such a great daughter....my marriage sucks, I've underachieved in my working life and what money I have made has been pissed away although I do have a good college fund for my kid.

At the end of the day that is the most important and meaningful measurement of someones success :bc:

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At the end of the day that is the most important and meaningful measurement of someones success :bc:

She is 16 and fairly independent, works hard in school, has a summer job and wants to work and has her sights set on going to college.....pretty proud of her. :bc:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Ever signing up for a snowmobile Internet forum... iD be the fuckin CEO of my company already with the extra productivity I'd have at work. :lol:

Only kinda sorta regret is starting to date my current ol lady 3 months into my freshman year of college, never got a chance to play the field. But considering what a big goofy bastard I am I should be happy to find anyone whod bang me. :lol:

That was 2nd choice :lol:  :bc:

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That was 2nd choice :lol:  :bc:

I wasn't going to share this one regret I have had in my life, but now I will bare it; Not meeting Momo for a cup of joe at Tim's.....man that was hard :lol:

20140515_C8497_PHOTO_EN_40334.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/3/2016 at 11:49 AM, Biggie Smails said:

You and about 300 billion other people think like that .   Big fucking deal, man , quit beating yourself up over that shit .   :bc: