Rolling Coal, you get a ticket

• Gold Member

Hopefully more states follow suit with Jersey and Colorado and go after coal rollers.  Maybe just maybe diesel owners will realize their brodozer and tuned diesel is gay as fuck.  I would full support police in pulling an owner, of a tuned diesel truck that bypasses the functionality of emission equip, out and beat the owner into unconsciousness and then using a taser on them ever time they started regaining until the medics arrive.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/05/colorado-smoking-coal-rollers-practice-now-illegal/#more-1563090

• Like 3

I fucking hate diesels in general smelly, smokey mother fuckers. Lots of douchebags around here with the hill Jack special and stacks in the bed just to drive around and act like a douchebag. Even saw one last night with a snorkel on his truck. I about laughed my ass off...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What in the fuck is "rolling coal"? :lmao:

Using a tuner to increase the amount of fuel supplied to the cylinders, thus increasing the horsepower and torque. One of the byproducts is too much fuel being dumped at full throttle causing black smoke to pour out of the exhaust. Rolling Coal....................

12 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Add every dipstick that has led light bars screwed onto their cars an trucks. Fart bomb mufflers were the rage, hacked hanging from the bumpers of small cars.

leds at least serve a purpose.  esp if you have a ford gmc or dodge with their shitty headlights.  

5 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Tuned ricer diesel pickup blowing clouds of black smoke......

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Using a tuner to increase the amount of fuel supplied to the cylinders, thus increasing the horsepower and torque. One of the byproducts is too much fuel being dumped at full throttle causing black smoke to pour out of the exhaust. Rolling Coal....................

Ahhhh....thanks gents!

Image result for the more you know

If a person wants to blow black smoke from the tail pipe, just go out and find a well used early 80's GM- Oldsmobile 5.7 rattle can an have at it . They always smoked, smelled , leaked an put the driver to foot more often than a DUI judge.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

leds at least serve a purpose.  esp if you have a ford gmc or dodge with their shitty headlights.  

I get that , but when I see some crap cars with a led light bar screwed to the hood .    :smack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

If a person wants to blow black smoke from the tail pipe, just go out and find a well used early 80's GM- Oldsmobile 5.7 rattle can an have at it . They always smoked, smelled , leaked an put the driver to foot more often than a DUI judge.

Those pos's killed the idea of diesels in cars for North America.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I like it when the coal burners rev up and douche the spandex fag bike riders hugging the line .

other than that worthless piles of shit   

One of my favorites....lol

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

I fucking hate diesels in general smelly, smokey mother fuckers. Lots of douchebags around here with the hill Jack special and stacks in the bed just to drive around and act like a douchebag. Even saw one last night with a snorkel on his truck. I about laughed my ass off...

Dummins, Douchemax, and EgoStroke are my names for them.  Around here, the toolbags like to stick flags in the stake pockets and drive around town on the weekends.  

In NJ they would even pull over cars that put out blue smoke and large or small trucks for black or blue smoke they have been doing it for at least 5 years now.

• Like 1

In Ontario they are pulling over diesel pick up if they suspect you've tampered with the emissions. Stacks being a dead give away.

I hear stories of fines ranging from $500 to $3500 and an impounded vehicle that has to be put back to factory standards.

Some of us don't do it on purpose.  Towing the skid steers, my truck labors until you push the button and the tuner comes on.  I cant help it smokes.  I know of the kind you guys cry about,  that crave power just to puff a cloud of black smoke.  So what?  It's just a fad that will dissapear.  Just like the fad of being 17 and owning a musclecar.  Or being middle-aged and riding a rev....eventually some of us grow up and come to our senses.  

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

In Ontario they are pulling over diesel pick up if they suspect you've tampered with the emissions. Stacks being a dead give away.

I hear stories of fines ranging from $500 to $3500 and an impounded vehicle that has to be put back to factory standards.

Trucks with stacks ought to be fined.  What about 95 f350's with 5.9 cummins?  Would they throw me in the hooscow?

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I don't know if it is true but rumor is if you get stopped for a fuel check and you modified the diesel truck emissions it's a 10,000 dollar fine and they red tag the truck and it gets towed.

You fags need to drive a "tuned" diesel before you go on whining about smoke. The amount of torque they produce is epic. When you lower the pedal you'll think you were rear ended by a small planet. 

I know there are plenty of dbags doing it for no reason, but they are the sledders with cans closing trails. 

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Trucks with stacks ought to be fined.  What about 95 f350's with 5.9 cummins?  Would they throw me in the hooscow?

I think that's too old to be in violation but in NJ they can still get you for polluting, they may just warn you not to comeback until it stops smoking, but get caught again and the truck will be towed.