(d) 1%r All you can eat michael moore endorses Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson for Potus in 2020

• Gold Member

Trump is barely 3 months into a 4 year term and Michael Moore is endorcing celebs for president :lol:

Edited by Kivalo

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Trump is barely 3 months into a 4 year term and Michael Moore is endorcing celebs for president :lol:

Thats more of a requirement for president than actual qualifications. Have to look good on TV. 

Moore correctly sees that celebrity can be turned into a political career in the age of the low information voter. Mark Cuban, George Clooney and others are all names that will continue to get tossed in the mix over the next few years.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Moore correctly sees that celebrity can be turned into a political career in the age of the low information voter. Mark Cuban, George Clooney and others are all names that will continue to get tossed in the mix over the next few years.

That and people are tired of politicians with their lies and corruption. The pool is quality candidates is not very deep.

43 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Agreed.  However, Moore should realize his 15 minutes are up, and just gtfo. :bc: 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  However, Moore should realize his 15 minutes are up, and just gtfo. :bc: 

Moore did plenty in the last election to prove his relevance to the left. To his credit he told the truth about the condition and position of the Clinton campaign when the rest of the media was taking a victory lap.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For sure.  The peoples president. 

And if shit gets heated during the debates he can drop The People's Elbow and straighten shit out! 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump proved that and Cuban would be 1000x better choice than Trump

Clooney like most Hollywood celebs knows fuck all about anything and should go sit in the corner and STFU

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And if shit gets heated during the debates he can drop The People's Elbow and straighten shit out! 

I'm all for that shit!!!!!  Maybe that's why I'm not a politician. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Clooney like most Hollywood celebs knows fuck all about anything and should go sit in the corner and STFU

Cuban is a loud mouthed self-absorbed clown who wants to fit in with the Hollywood elite.  I'd take Trump over his idiot ass every day of the week.  As for Clooney and the rest of those pseudo bleeding hearts, yeah....just entertain me...then STFU.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump picked himself to run for president not the RNC. If the Dems start to pick candidates based on celebrity then that would not be a good trend for the republic or the DNC.

Trump has driven the DNC crazy.

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump picked himself to run for president not the RNC. If the Dems start to pick candidates based on celebrity then that would not be a good trend for the republic or the DNC.

Trump has driven the DNC crazy.

I think we are headed for more freak show elections.  Now that Hollywood is "all on" (even more than usual), they are gonna start writing scripts and picking actors.  Gonna be interesting starting on 2019.  I bet Trump names a successor in his stead and they run away with it.  Looking at what the dems are up to now, I don't see it any other way.

Clooney/Cher 2020?