Dr Doom....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Times are good now.  Thanks Obama :bc: Let's  see what happens when Donald is done :lol: A little perspective:

Nouriel Roubini, the man who called the 2008 financial crisis, fears Wall Street is badly underestimating the negatives lurking beneath President Trump's agenda.

In fact, Roubini, whose dark predictions have given him the nickname "Dr. Doom," believes Trump and his policies have vaulted to the top of the list of risks threatening the global economy. 

Last year, the biggest concern was a "hard landing" in China that dragged the rest of the world down along with it. Before that, the top danger was thought to be a collapse of the eurozone. 

Powered by SmartAsset.com

"Now, the biggest elephant in the room is the United States," Roubini told CNNMoney's Cristina Alesci this week from the sidelines of the Milken Global Conference in Beverly Hills, California. 

Roubini argued that the "biggest uncertainty in the world and biggest tail risk comes from the economic, foreign and security policies of the Trump administration."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/investing/roubini-dr-doom-trump-biggest-risk/index.html

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao:

Already making excuses for your boy :lol: 

The stock market goes up and down regardless of who the president is.  If you weren't such a shit for brains you would realize this.  Get on board or get left behind.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The stock market goes up and down regardless of who the president is.  If you weren't such a shit for brains you would realize this.  Get on board or get left behind.  

Tommy and the preemptive excuses for Donald :lol:. It's all timing :lmao::lol::lmao:  

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3052.JPG

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If I had a nickel for every time the talking heads said the market was going to go down...

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Tommy and the preemptive excuses for Donald :lol:. It's all timing :lmao::lol::lmao:  

Meme's aren't going to help you this time through.  The forum is onto what a dip shit you really are.  Make some bold predictions for us please.  We need some entertainment.  

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit manipulated numbers and u know it .

You are a perfect Dumper :lol: EZALTFACTS :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You are a perfect Dumper :lol: EZALTFACTS :lmao: 

so u were all  in not counting people who were no longer able to collect unemployment in those jobless numbers as well as the underemployed  . yes solid accounting. what a fucking joke  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Meme's aren't going to help you this time through.  The forum is onto what a dip shit you really are.  Make some bold predictions for us please.  We need some entertainment.  

yes more prediction plz . I could use something to bring to the book window in Vegas . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so u were all  in not counting people who were no longer able to collect unemployment in those jobless numbers as well as the underemployed  . yes solid accounting. what a fucking joke  

Since Dump has been in the WH - have they changed how the numbers are calculated? :lol: 

How come the R's haven't revised the unemployment/underemployment rate upwards to reflect your rhetoric over the past 8'years?   :lmao: 

EZALTFACTS :bc::lol: 

SnowRider,  you're a pathetic pussy, you ran like a scared little bitch..you have zero balls or credibility left in this forum,. Just go away again candy ass 

• Like 1

I've been getting those soon and gloom emails since 1997!

The only credible one was in 2006 and I knew something was sketchy because we were buying a house at the time and the market was just nuts! I knew it could not continue but had no idea how it was going to unfold. 

That said there are consequences to everything. Personally I think they need to stop with the military conflicts and cut spending in NON-ESSENTIAL areas and get on a plan to balance the budget, pay down debt and spur rational growth. And when I say pay down the debt that includes Congress paying back social security. 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lots of people are back to work now. And lots of places hiring. Been on a roll for last 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've been getting those soon and gloom emails since 1997!

The only credible one was in 2006 and I knew something was sketchy because we were buying a house at the time and the market was just nuts! I knew it could not continue but had no idea how it was going to unfold. 

That said there are consequences to everything. Personally I think they need to stop with the military conflicts and cut spending in NON-ESSENTIAL areas and get on a plan to balance the budget, pay down debt and spur rational growth. And when I say pay down the debt that includes Congress paying back social security. 

I had the same thoughts back then. Our govt. and Wall Street seem to be immune to consequences from problems they create, that needs to change. We can't keep having these bubble style economies that crash and burn like an f7ben full of Coors Light driving a corvette. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Dude.  Just stop.  He really has no idea what in the world you are talking about.  He has his short list of talking points given to him and that's it.  He has no idea about anything at all that I've found.  Idocy and liberal rhetoric, that's all there is to him.  ZERO INTELLECT.

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

SnowRider,  you're a pathetic pussy, you ran like a scared little bitch..you have zero balls or credibility left in this forum,. Just go away again candy ass 

:groin::true:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Since Dump has been in the WH - have they changed how the numbers are calculated? :lol: 

How come the R's haven't revised the unemployment/underemployment rate upwards to reflect your rhetoric over the past 8'years?   :lmao: 

EZALTFACTS :bc::lol: 

U live in a delusional alt facts world  . tell us how anything I posted about employment numbers is not a fact

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Let the butthurts flow through you.  

Another 2nd grade mind.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

one doesn't have to be a genius to know that there's an irreconcilable bubble on wall street.  

I'm trying to figure when to pull the pin on my gains, Trump is threatening to not sign the spending bill in September and by that time the campaign season for the mid-terms will be starting, and the history shows October can be a bad time for the market.