What Have I Missed

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And yet he's here posting.......

You didnt have the balls to show up and meet Tom after threatening him endlessly.

Yet you still act tough....

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course he isn't, just by the obvious fact that his IQ is 40 points above the sub 90 IQ's of those two simpletons.

Do wish the same for that faceless asshole Momo? Momo is a lying hated faceless degenerate yet he lives and breathes and takes it to far everyday, and let's not forget that he threatened to kill zoso :news: 

:lies: from the penis headed dago midget sack of lying self important shit :finger3: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course he isn't, just by the obvious fact that his IQ is 40 points above the sub 90 IQ's of those two simpletons.

Do wish the same for that faceless asshole Momo? Momo is a lying hated faceless degenerate yet he lives and breathes and takes it to far everyday, and let's not forget that he threatened to kill zoso :news: 

Momo doesn't try to be the biggest asshole here every time he posts.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Momo is usually fending off attacks with his posting too

Yeah.  That appears to be the majority of it IMO.  I'm new so wasn't around when all that fuckery happened.  But Momo cracks me up because he can get everybody seemingly all bent outa shape by calling them a 20 syllable name while using  some well placed emojis.  And Zoso has some good posts and I like conversing with him.

To me, sometimes everybody needs a second/third "rebirth" on a forum after they may have (or may not have) acted like tools.  Seems like an awful lot of whining by members here that want a "no rules, anything goes" forum but get all panty bunched when they get called names for being tools themselves.  So, let's not let any of us kid ourselves into thinking we are the absolute "righteousness" of this forum.  If you are getting your feelings hurt while slinging shit, well.....take a deep look inside.

The only problem I see here is when a member's constant actions prevent new members from joining  or run off existing members.  That leaves management with some decisions to make how the site needs to grow.

JMHO.

Oh...Fuck you @Dave. I kept this under 1000 words.

:lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  That appears to be the majority of it IMO.  I'm new so wasn't around when all that fuckery happened.  But Momo cracks me up because he can get everybody seemingly all bent outa shape by calling them a 20 syllable name while using  some well placed emojis.  And Zoso has some good posts and I like conversing with him.

To me, sometimes everybody needs a second/third "rebirth" on a forum after they may have (or may not have) acted like tools.  Seems like an awful lot of whining by members here that want a "no rules, anything goes" forum but get all panty bunched when they get called names for being tools themselves.  So, let's not let any of us kid ourselves into thinking we are the absolute "righteousness" of this forum.  If you are getting your feelings hurt while slinging shit, well.....take a deep look inside.

The only problem I's see here is when a members constant actions prevent new members from joining  or run off existing members.  That leaves management with some decisions to make how the site needs to grow.

JMHO.

:wall:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The only problem I see here is when a member's constant actions prevent new members from joining  or run off existing members.  That leaves management with some decisions to make how the site needs to grow.

JMHO.

Poor Vince. :groin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Simultaneously crying about snowrider on flood control while begging to have momo put on it is priceless. Pure faggotry 

SR was never really on flood control. I did limit his posts to 24 a day, but he didn't stick around long enough for it to be enforced. When he returned the settings were all messed up from one of the updates so I just said fuck it and moved him back to the US Contributing Members group.

Thing is I'm sure Greg is a nice guy in person. For whatever reason he comes here to stir the pot. I understand that's what the majority of the members here do. It would be nice if every once in a while SR acted like he would if we were all sitting down at a bar having a drink. Is that to much to ask for?  

• Like 4

Greg is a nice guy and shares all kinds of things from his personal life. Momo is a lying troll who is here to do nothing but lie. There is the difference 

And for all you stupid faggots sucking momo off ....he is the one that started in with the demanding SR be back on flood control ......the irony of that is astoundng

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Greg is a nice guy and shares all kinds of things from his personal life. Momo is a lying troll who is here to do nothing but lie. There is the difference 

And for all you stupid faggots sucking momo off ....he is the one that started in with the demanding SR be back on flood control ......the irony of that is astoundng

Fuck you dickless.

• Like 1