This would be great!!!!!

• Gold Member

Breaking up the 9th circuit,  many of the western state could be freed from the shackles imposed by California.  It will prolly have to wait until 2018 when republicans are assured to pickup a larger majority.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/senate/330935-cruz-breaking-9th-circuit-court-a-possibility%3Famp

Or Calexit happens like democrats and republicans alike want it to happen do badily

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Can you think of any negatives of breaking up the 9th???

yeah. an unequal balance of power. i don't want either side to have an advantage. you seem willing to trust the republican agenda without question. no checks or balances. the difference between you and i is that i don't trust either side. good luck with your sweetheart neoconservatives having zero accountability. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

yeah. an unequal balance of power. i don't want either side to have an advantage. you seem willing to trust the republican agenda without question. no checks or balances. the difference between you and i is that i don't trust either side. good luck with your sweetheart neoconservatives having zero accountability. 

The 9th has 80% of its ruling over turned,  it encompasses 20% of the us population, has a 15th month wait which is way to long and get longer as it grows bigger.  When the court was established it encompassed like 2 percent of the population......   last time a court represented such a large portion of population it was split up to better represent the people.  Due to the size of the 9th it has become very incompetent and has to speed along their rulings with out proper evaluation of cases.

This court just ruled that women are not entitled to equal pay based on history of previous pay.  Not mine or a conservative value....  maybe an elite Californian's opinion but not even remotely mine.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The 9th has 80% of its ruling over turned,  it encompasses 20% of the us population, has a 15th month wait which is way to long and get longer as it grows bigger.  When the court was established it encompassed like 2 percent of the population......   last time a court represented such a large portion of population it was split up to better represent the people.  Due to the size of the 9th it has become very incompetent and has to speed along their rulings with out proper evaluation of cases.

This court just ruled that women are not entitled to equal pay based on history of previous pay.  Not mine or a conservative value....  maybe an elite Californian's opinion but not even remotely mine.

i know that you copied all that from a conservative web site. now go back and data mine cases representing incompetence. hurry!

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i know that you copied all that from a conservative web site. now go back and data mine cases representing incompetence. hurry!

No.  I live in the 9th circuit....  it's on local news and their rulings are discussed a lot....  everything from wolves to salmon to guns.  Alaska and Hawaii weren't even states when the 9th was formed.  It's to big to be efficient.  Also splitting the 9th ultimately dates back to the 70's and 80's.  Also the 9th would still be there and can still rule how they please...   splitting it just forms another court to better represent the people.  And really it has a chance to be split in 2018 when repubs gain a few seats in the house and senate.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

No.  I live in the 9th circuit....  it's on local news and their rulings are discussed a lot....  everything from wolves to salmon to guns.  Alaska and Hawaii weren't even states when the 9th was formed.  It's to big to be efficient.  Also splitting the 9th ultimately dates back to the 70's and 80's.  Also the 9th would still be there and can still rule how they please...   splitting it just forms another court to better represent the people.  And really it has a chance to be split in 2018 when repubs gain a few seats in the house and senate.

splitting the 9th would allow trump to rule as he pleased. i'll stick with the 9th. where are those examples of incompetence?

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

splitting the 9th would allow trump to rule as he pleased. i'll stick with the 9th. where are those examples of incompetence?

You need to stop.  The ninth is a whack liberal district with an agenda that fits.  Time to split it up and make it efficient...oh...and UNBIASED.

You feeling better today?

• Gold Member

9th would still be there dumb dumb.  It can still block trump at will if it was split.

• Gold Member

tell me again why trump wants to fracture the 9th....

Cause majority of the population outside of California in states east of California would like there own court that is more regional ruling on matters in a timely manner.  

The 9th would still be there.  It wouldn't go away.  You would still have the same judges in the 9th ruling to block trump.....  that wouldn't change bro...

Trump was asked if he was surprised the 9th blocked the sanctuary city shit.  He smirked and replied, "Nothing the 9th does surprises me."  The whole room laughed.  Well, most.  I'm sure some were offended...and left with sad, bitter faces.

:lol:

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump was asked if he was surprised the 9th blocked the sanctuary city shit.  He smirked and replied, "Nothing the 9th does surprises me."  The whole room laughed.  Well, most.  I'm sure some were offended...and left with sad, bitter faces.

:lol:

The 9th isn't all bad.  It makes a good decision now and then.  It's just overwhelmed as it is known as a liberal court ,and liberal advocacy groups slam that court hard with cases, that encompasses and rules on issues in such a large geographical area...  Jesus you could be half way across the country at the North Pole or the Montana border with Canada and North Dakota waiting on a ruling from the 9th which in low profile cases could take forever.  See wolf hunting in my state to control, not eradicate, a nuisance species took forever to make its way through the 9th once congress approved the delisting and hunting of wolves.  The 9th upheld congress law and we can shoot wolves.

If we had a court that was outside the large and overburden 9th....  say a court for Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska. The wolf hunting case would have gone a lot quicker.

see the thing is now that the 9th pissed trump off, he will appoint replacements for that court for the next 4 years.....  it could be an extreme right court by the time the next election roles around and be that way for many decades. 

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

really ? why don't u look up your self any place u like on overturned rulings of the 9th  . really look it up before arguing about shit u know nothing about

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The 9th isn't all bad.  It makes a good decision now and then.  It's just overwhelmed as it is known as a liberal court ,and liberal advocacy groups slam that court hard with cases, that encompasses and rules on issues in such a large geographical area...  Jesus you could be half way across the country at the North Pole or the Montana border with Canada and North Dakota waiting on a ruling from the 9th which in low profile cases could take forever.  See wolf hunting in my state to control, not eradicate, a nuisance species took forever to make its way through the 9th once congress approved the delisting and hunting of wolves.  The 9th upheld congress law and we can shoot wolves.

If we had a court that was outside the large and overburden 9th....  say a court for Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska. The wolf hunting case would have gone a lot quicker.

see the thing is now that the 9th pissed trump off, he will appoint replacements for that court for the next 4 years.....  it could be an extreme right court by the time the next election roles around and be that way for many decades. 

It makes you wonder why these clown show judges are doing this. Both this and the "ban" rulings seemed paper thin and both judges ruled based on speculation and their own feelings vs. the written rule of law and the constitution.  Neither have a chance to stand.  It's idiotic.  

7 minutes ago, Boered said:

activist judges legislating from the bench should be hung from the neck until dead.

Exactly.  But I don't care if they die.  Just kick and dangle for as long as they want.  I suppose they'd have to die eventually though.  Oh well.

25 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Shut the fuck up you moron.  Get out of my thread you mouth breather.

Poor MC.  No respect.  No respect at all.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey rain man Wapner is on run along

Isn't he dead?

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? why don't u look up your self any place u like on overturned rulings of the 9th  . really look it up before arguing about shit u know nothing about

i'm not the one that's claiming that the 9th is incompetent.