Official ** Billiards //// Thread !!!!!!!!1111111111

20 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Most of chicks that play on tour either here or down there are carpet munchers

Nothing wrong with that if they are nice to look at. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

My house is  just over 1000sq ft....my old house was almost 3700sq ft....way to big for 2 people. For us anyway. :bc:

We did the same Dave. Wife thought she wanted the big house and I went along. We both decided the bills and upkeep wasn't worth it. We're at 1350 now which is good. The 4 car garage is what I miss the most.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We did the same Dave. Wife thought she wanted the big house and I went along. We both decided the bills and upkeep wasn't worth it. We're at 1350 now which is good. The 4 car garage is what I miss the most.

Yes the garage is what i miss too. :(

Were just under 1700sq but the basement is only half that due to the stamped concrete main room which is on grade. Would've been nice to have more space down there but it is what it is. I can go to the local legion for a game if need be

15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol:

12 hours ago, smokin george said:

I prefer playing on a Gold Crown or any 6X12. Haven't touched a cue in years on a full time basis and play maybe once a year. 

I use to play all the time, but haven't much since I've been out of the service and have been on afternoons for almost 16 of my almost 19 years at Ford.  Just don't have the time or my time doesn't work with people on day shift schedule.  I even have a table in my basement and have yet to play on it since we had it set up. 

9 hours ago, smokin george said:

A buddy and I were down in Columbus years ago and he drew Jeanette Lee in a mixed tourney and she had him stuck. I said get your mind off her ass and start playing and he beat her. I think she liked me lol. I was playing some straight pool and she sat there for some time watching

I'd let her play with my balls :bc:

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I hate playing pool with hot chicks :lol: 

:lol: you'd much rather play with hot guys? :dunno:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

26 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I use to play all the time, but haven't much since I've been out of the service and have been on afternoons for almost 16 of my almost 19 years at Ford.  Just don't have the time or my time doesn't work with people on day shift schedule.  I even have a table in my basement and have yet to play on it since we had it set up. 

I'd let her play with my balls :bc:

:lol: you'd much rather play with hot guys? :dunno:

So you think of "hot guys"?