Official ** Billiards //// Thread !!!!!!!!1111111111

My brother talked me into playing a tourney last weekend. It was fun. Local joint with 3 tables and 20 entrants. Nice crowd of people also so that made it fun. I got really drunk as my wife was there to DD but either way. I ended up finishing 1st. I havent played anything other than in my basement for over 2 years so it was nice to get out. Won $200 so that was cool also. My brother is a pretty damn good player himself but has a lot to learn about the game still.

Going back to play again tonight. Mostly because I forgot my debit card there :lol: 

I might have to throw a game or two tonight so I dont get knee capped and tossed out 

I very regarded....also the bartender questiones the rate at whicj i was able to consume corrs lites at while still playing pool lllz

Told her i was training for a beer drinking contest lolZ

• Like 1

• Gold Member

My grandfather won a city wide tourney when he was in his early 20's and because he won he got to play some sort of series against the reining world champ (or so they billed him as such). My grandfather used to love to tell the story how he got to break the first game and never touched the table again, the champ never missed. :bc:

My gramps was a good shooter too, he won my grandmother's diamond in a game. He actually bought his grand kids, actually himself, an antique Brunswick slate table to play on when he visited. I love playing the game but I cant shoot worth a shit. :bc:

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I very regarded....also the bartender questiones the rate at whicj i was able to consume corrs lites at while still playing pool lllz

Told her i was training for a beer drinking contest lolZ

Are you consuming some corrs now ?:lol:

Edited by xcr700

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

My brother talked me into playing a tourney last weekend. It was fun. Local joint with 3 tables and 20 entrants. Nice crowd of people also so that made it fun. I got really drunk as my wife was there to DD but either way. I ended up finishing 1st. I havent played anything other than in my basement for over 2 years so it was nice to get out. Won $200 so that was cool also. My brother is a pretty damn good player himself but has a lot to learn about the game still.

Going back to play again tonight. Mostly because I forgot my debit card there :lol: 

I might have to throw a game or two tonight so I dont get knee capped and tossed out 

:lies:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

On the bold: That doesn't sound like something you would do :lol:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Doesn't matter.  All that's going to happen anyway.  Weather you like it or not :lol:  You probably especially like the last part :lol::lmao:

whoa whoa whoa look at the chick not the guy gAyeMG

Mr. Jay, what gives, why are you on the big gay kick lately?  hiding something?  I thought you were an alright guy.... makes sense why you reach around on momo now :lol::bc: