Trump's NRA speech

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Sludgey said:

He is a true gentleman 

many of those that have had their rights infringed on will have their rights restored under this president and Supreme Court.

I hope Pocahontas runs against him in 2020. The entertainment will be epic. I can't believe he calls her that publicly. :lol: 

• Gold Member

Dems would be stupid to do that unless she has a person of color as a running mate.  An all old white political ticket like they ran on the last election will never be a ticket that takes the office as democrats.

i honestly think Donny trump will not run again and somebody from within his current circle will run....  it will be like an Ivanka/Carson ticket in 2020.  Repub ticket will be a ticket that consist of a female and a minority in 2020

I honestly do not see one prominent Dem right now that would stand any type of chance.  The typical DEM household names are polarizing as hell.  The Dems gotta unfuck themselves first...and I don't think they've even hit bottom yet.  It's a damn retard clown show over there.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly do not see one prominent Dem right now that would stand any type of chance.  The typical DEM household names are polarizing as hell.  The Dems gotta unfuck themselves first...and I don't think they've even hit bottom yet.  It's a damn retard clown show over there.

That Booker fella would have a shot due to his skin color...  he would be sold to the public as the 2nd coming of Obama and a rise up against whitey....  He would prolly win.

Edited by BOHICA

The early dem names , brown , cuomo, biden , kerry , gillibrand, liar warren, Sen.Sanders ( his wife has fbi issues  with a banking / land deal ) , booker ( girl friend issues , me(d)ia  cya , for his terrible temper - it will come out )  hickenpooper , hilliary x3 rerun , Web's 1% golden spoon brat of a know nothing daughter , franken ( kids sent to private schools + off shore monies parked), oprah , cuban , wife of Potus 44 , an any other hollywood celeb that thinks the water is warm.

Edited by hwytohell

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The early dem names , brown , cuomo, biden , kerry , gillibrand, liar warren, Sen.Sanders ( his wife has fbi issues  with a banking / land deal ) , booker ( girl friend issues , me(d)ia  cya , for his terrible temper - it will come out )  hickenpooper , hilliary x3 rerun , Web's 1% golden spoon brat of a know nothing daughter , oprah , cuban , wife of Potus 44 , an any other hollywood celeb that thinks the water is warm.

Man!  And I thought the R primaries were entertaining!  No fucking way I'm missing this idiot show! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man!  And I thought the R primaries were entertaining!  No fucking way I'm missing this idiot show! :lol:

The dems in the Potus primary will have a full stage, count on it.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Maybe they can all just share the presidency?

Don't laugh.

The dems have a party of elite'$ dembanksters fighting for it's soul , many are thinking they will pull the page of the tea party playbook  soon for the midterms an Potus run.

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't really watch it.  Was it any good?  Did Trump use the same adjectives over and over....and over?

I don't know...  didn't watch it.  It was just trending on DUh and they were upset that we will have no background checks on rpg's, high explosives, MOABs and tactical nuclear submarines so I figured it must have been a glorious speech!!!

Just now, BOHICA said:

I don't know...  didn't watch it.  It was just trending on DUh and they were upset that we will have no background checks on rpg's, high explosives, MOABs and tactical nuclear submarines so I figured it must have been a glorious speech!!!

Wait, No background checks on WMD's too right?  Like this one?

IMG_1940.JPG

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't really watch it.  Was it any good?  Did Trump use the same adjectives over and over....and over?

Whatever he said. It was enough to make Revkev wet himself  :lol:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Whatever he said. It was enough to make Revkev wet himself  :lol:

Damn, that nerd wets himself at the mere sight of Trump.  Just like Troody does! :lmao:

Im sure video snippets of his speech are causing massive butt-hurt all over the librul we sites tonight.  People are LOSING THEIR MINDS!!!!!!!!