remember the days

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as was trumps. hell they're still covering all the retarded shit he said and sayd. but more importantly, if the media was pulling for Hillary so much wouldn't they have done a lot less bad Hillary coverage? duh. your little conspiracy is riddled with holes, like most others.

Its not a fucking conspiracy you braindead retarded ass fucking faggot .....we have the emails that prove it. Sweet fuck are you dumb

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

The DNC fucked Bernie over.

Then they give us a piece of garbage that was unelectable.

And now they pout all day about Trump.

:kiss:

I voted for Bernie. 

You couldn't get me to vote for that cunt, or her daughter if you put a gun to my head 

33 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

IMG_8337.JPG

:lol:

28 minutes ago, COPO said:

basket full of deplorables... go ahead.. keep it up.. you asshats will be losing for a looooong time to come

:bc:

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The lib media did their best but Hilliary as just too much of a Liar and a crook for,them to whitewash her :lol:

FB_IMG_1493273047206.jpg.00d9f382e8841ded2b9aaf63024fc575.jpg

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  sure you go with that just cause Trumps as bad as your boy doesn't resolve all the shit Obama fucked up

Ok so while condemning Obama for doing those things, they remain complicit when Trump does it? WTF? How is Obama so bad if YOUR nigger is doing the same shit? Trump was supposed to be the outsider, remember? Fuck he is turning into Dubya2.0. All of these pubes who were hating on him are now jerking him off. I wouldnt call that an outsider...

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok so while condemning Obama for doing those things, they remain complicit when Trump does it? WTF? How is Obama so bad if YOUR nigger is doing the same shit? Trump was supposed to be the outsider, remember? Fuck he is turning into Dubya2.0. All of these pubes who were hating on him are now jerking him off. I wouldnt call that an outsider...

exactly , every single thing Trump ran on he has more or less reversed in the first 3 months. Its a fucking sick joke

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking al gore. he's to blame for bush, the iraq war......

It's really all perots fault, had he not tossed the election to clinton that family wouldn't be out there,  bush 1 would have had a second term,  bush 2 wouldn't have been running in 96 so dole would have got his turn,  Bin Laden would ahave been killed by his adminsitration therefore 9/11 never happened and we'd already be great and not needing a guy whose going to make america great again after 16 years of bufoonery :bc: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

oh its completley baffling to me that the pubs give trumps a free pass on all his bullshit