Trumps 100 days by Politifact.

Politifact rips Trump apart using his own words.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/27/tracking-trumps-policy-reversals-his-first-100-day/

If you don't Trust Trumps own words( and why would you). You can check Politifacts credentials on this handy site that Sleepr validated

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

yeah but hillary would've been worse. 

yeah but 

yeah but

yeah but

of course there's the delusional few that think he's doing a great job. 

I haven't seen anyone say he's doing a great job. Link please.

All I've said is give the guy a chance...

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I haven't seen anyone say he's doing a great job. Link please.

All I've said is give the guy a chance...

i gave him a chance....he blew it with 100 absolutely mind blowing decisions in the first 99 days. Its over now and fuck him 

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just search woolards post,  this is all part of Trumps plan.  SMH

Well after 8 years of Obama a shit sandwich looks pretty tasty. That's all I'm sayin'. :lol: 

Politifact  labeled Trump’s claim that Clinton wants open borders as “mostly false,” despite the fact she said so.

Trump made his claim during the recent third, and final, presidential debate. When Clinton denied that, debate moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News asked her about a speech she gave to Brazilian bank, in which she said “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.”

That seems fairly straightforward and ought to have earned a “true” rating from Politifact.

But it didn’t.

The site’s alleged fact-checkers instead rated Trump’s claim as “mostly false” because Clinton “has repeatedly said she supports border security” and because she has said she was referring to “energy” in the speech to which Wallace made his reference.

That’s completely bogus, and it makes Politifact look like little more than the rest of the establishment media – a left-wing hack site supporting any Democrat for any office.

For one, Clinton has certainly said she supports border security. But with Clinton, the answer you get on any issue is subject to what point of view or position you’re paying her to take.

Also, she has said on numerous occasions that she supports the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement, but she suddenly abandoned that position earlier this year as Trump hammered home his message that as is, he would never support it.

For another thing, “border security” can mean different things to different political points of view, especially when it comes to the subject of immigration reform. Clinton’s vision is that virtually all illegal aliens currently in the United States should be made citizens (a position many of her establishment Republican friends agree with).

And here’s Clinton’s full statement regarding open borders:

My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.

It’s obvious that Clinton’s statement about “energy” was separate from her claims about wanting open borders. But Politifact doesn’t want you to know that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Politifact :lol2:  as non biased as McLiars posts from DUh underground !

The site you chose credited them with being the least biased. Even when you make the rules you end up getting owned.

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

C-h1eCUU0AAR8Zt?format=jpg&name=large

Are you surprised? Allowing businesses to pollute, dropping their taxes, letting then build pipelines and drill where they please will always increase corporate profits. The question is in 4 years if the dow if below when he took power are you going to blame Trump, Obama or Clinton?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

The site you chose credited them with being the least biased. Even when you make the rules you end up getting owned.

Are you surprised? Allowing businesses to pollute, :lies: dropping their taxes, :lies: letting then build pipelines and drill where they please :lies: will always increase corporate profits. The question is in 4 years if the dow if below when he took power are you going to blame Trump, Obama or Clinton?

BULLFUCKINGSHIT all of it none of any of that shit has even happened you lying hack :finger3: 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Politifact rips Trump apart using his own words.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/27/tracking-trumps-policy-reversals-his-first-100-day/

If you don't Trust Trumps own words( and why would you). You can check Politifacts credentials on this handy site that Sleepr validated

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

U do get there is not 1 but 2 websites out there that do nothing but fact check the bullshit bias of politifact don't u ? there is no fact in politifact

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you surprised? Allowing businesses to pollute, dropping their taxes, letting then build pipelines and drill where they please will always increase corporate profits. The question is in 4 years if the dow if below when he took power are you going to blame Trump, Obama or Clinton?

And I can show you many sites that show what a lefty biased site it is, keep clinging to,that one site (that will most likely revise their opinion of politifact,  ) none of this changes the fact that you are as fukin stupid as McLiar and Knob-rider , not mention an truly intellectual liar, 

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And I can show you many sites that show what a lefty biased site it is, keep clinging to,that one site (that will most likely revise their opinion of politifact,  ) none of this changes the fact that you are as fukin stupid as McLiar and Knob-rider , not mention an truly intellectual liar, 

And that's a big ol' fat OWNED!  

26 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And that's a big ol' fat OWNED!  

That's not owned or fact that's just the opinion of a douchebag that's dumb enough to believe Trump. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

what do u call a guy who actually thinks politiofact is not a bias steaming pile of shit? a  hack liberal or just revkevsdi

so name an unbiased source that's rating donny's performance. i'll wait. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That's not owned or fact that's just the opinion of a douchebag that's dumb enough to believe Trump. 

Who says I believe Trump? I'm just making the point that the left is dishonest and hypocritical whenever it comes to,libtard hypocrisy, lies and greed,