Imagine if Clinton did this.....

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

'America first....after I feed my companies, Exxon, Ivankas Chinese trinket companies, start trade wars with Mexico and Canada, possible wars with Russia, China and North Korea.'

This is MC's quote from another thread. I guess you're laughing at him. I thought it was funny as well. You guys got to get your BS narratives straight so you don't look so dumb.

well obviously I don't agree with the "war with Russia" thing. I believe these little flare-ups are fake and staged, to divert attention from their little bromance.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its all current events....every day the buffoon does something stupid, lies or re-nigs on a promise to the people who voted for him.

A Mel Brooks movie every day

you have to admit it's kind of fun waiting to see what the dumb fuck did on a daily basis :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well obviously I don't agree with the "war with Russia" thing. I believe these little flare-ups are fake and staged, to divert attention from their little bromance.

I think it's safe to say that no one here really gives a fuck what you believe. :bc:  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Bromance :lol: Detective Slinger on the job!

34 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Wonder where this piece was sourced from.

You,  really need to,ask?   :lol2:

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its all true even you know it.

Considering your history of lies anything you post is suspect.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You know what is great?  We don't have to worry about the "What ifs" of a Clinton WH for at least another 4 years.  

She's done 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Its too early to claim no war. Give the cheeto more time and we will all probably be incinerated

7 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Wonder how donations to the ole Clinton foundation are doing 

are you still interested in making the bet that they drop to nothing, like you did before?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

are you still interested in making the bet that they drop to nothing, like you did before?

the Canadian seems much too interested in US politics.

RUSSIAN BOT

RUSSIAN BOT

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It will be significantly reduced, barring whatever the Clinton donate to it for tax evasion purposes 

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

It will be significantly reduced, barring whatever the Clinton donate to it for tax evasion purposes 

I wanted you to put your money where your big pie hole is and agree on a % decrease. since you said it'd vanish completely initially, I even gave you some swing room of 10%. meaning you'd bet that donations would dry up by 90% or more. so, are you game?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I wanted you to put your money where your big pie hole is and agree on a % decrease. since you said it'd vanish completely initially, I even gave you some swing room of 10%. meaning you'd bet that donations would dry up by 90% or more. so, are you game?

Why are you so butthurt over the Clinton foundation scam?