Imagine if Clinton did this.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hmmm someone said only losers live in the past when Hillary was brought up

Someone else has said, multiple times, Hillary is old news and we shouldn't be focusing on her.

Make up your fucking minds!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hmmm someone said only losers live in the past when Hillary was brought up

Someone else has said, multiple times, Hillary is old news and we shouldn't be focusing on her.

Make up your fucking minds!

First trump was in bed with Russia, now we're starting a war with Russia. MC has lost whatever marbles he had left. Complete butthurt buffoon. :lol: 

• Like 2

the deafening sound from the repukes in here, and in Washington, about all this says a lot. in addition, trump is taking ALOT of dangerous risks in world affairs and the little schmucks all sit back and watch, while not saying a word.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the deafening sound from the repukes in here, and in Washington, about all this says a lot. in addition, trump is taking ALOT of dangerous risks in world affairs and the little schmucks all sit back and watch, while not saying a word.

tick tock...his days are numbered as well as many senate and house R seats

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

You know what is great?  We don't have to worry about the "What ifs" of a Clinton WH for at least another 4 years.  

that went over your head...so now it would be OK to do those things? CHECK!

Just now, Mainecat said:

tick tock...his days are numbered as well as many senate and house R seats

yep, bring on the '18 elections. the outrage and protests right after the '16 initially woke a lot of people the fuck up. what he's done since woke many more. repukes are going to pay big.

Awesome Thread. 

The only problem is that Hillary wouldn't have done any of those things. Sure the Republicans claimed she was going to but she wouldn't have. 

It's hilarious to watch them give Trump a pass for doing worse things than they accused Hillary of.

They have no argument, they just keep begging MC to stop posting about it.

Poor Republican fuckers are left covering their ears and yelling" la la la, I can't hear you. "

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You know what is great?  We don't have to worry about the "What ifs" of a Clinton WH for at least another 4 years.  

I have to admit it's nice not having to defend the BS and petty gripes coming from the repukes had Hillary won. instead, I get to laugh my ass off at them defending the legit and HUGE problems associated with trump. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, bring on the '18 elections. the outrage and protests right after the '16 initially woke a lot of people the fuck up. what he's done since woke many more. repukes are going to pay big.

Republican's hate to admit they are wrong. Dubya's second term made that obvious.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Doesn't sound like many Democrats have won any of the special elections since Trump came into office though. They must not be fully awake yet :news: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Awesome Thread. 

The only problem is that Hillary wouldn't have done any of those things. Sure the Republicans claimed she was going to but she wouldn't have. 

It's hilarious to watch them give Trump a pass for doing worse things than they accused Hillary of.

Poor Republican fuckers are left covering their ears and yelling" la la la, I can't hear you. "

yep

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Awesome Thread. 

:lmao: Yeah OK you go with that. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Awesome Thread. 

Its all current events....every day the buffoon does something stupid, lies or re-nigs on a promise to the people who voted for him.

A Mel Brooks movie every day

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

'America first....after I feed my companies, Exxon, Ivankas Chinese trinket companies, start trade wars with Mexico and Canada, possible wars with Russia, China and North Korea.'

This is MC's quote from another thread. I guess you're laughing at him. I thought it was funny as well. You guys got to get your BS narratives straight so you don't look so dumb.
  • Like 2