Obey the law! No matter how just!

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

They were embarrassed that he was smarter than they were :lol: so they fined him, typical Leftards

Yep.  Too funny.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Nothing more maddening than an over-reaching and utter incompetence of government. 

Agreed.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

YOUFUCKING REMF'S JUST DONT GET IT , YOU MUST OBEY THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 ALL LAWS

You are using "REMF's" incorrectly. :lol:

But that's ok.  Point taken.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You fucking REMF!  Oh...this is fun!

:lol:

See , if you were not the new guy you would get my use of REMF ....but since you are the new guy you dont have a clue and just look stupid.....sorrry

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

See , if you were not the new guy you would get my use of REMF ....but since you are the new guy you dont have a clue and just look stupid.....sorrry

Well, you gonna explain it or what nigger?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, you gonna explain it or what nigger?

I was making fun of faggot snake because he always used to call everyone REMF's all the time when he was losing arguments. This thread is aimed at snake for a retarded comment he made at me yesterday. My post was appropriate and you are an idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 :lol: 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was making fun of faggot snake because he always used to call everyone REMF's all the time when he was losing arguments. This thread is aimed at snake for a retarded comment he made at me yesterday. My post was appropriate and you are an idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 :lol: 

:lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

YOUFUCKING REMF'S JUST DONT GET IT , YOU MUST OBEY THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 ALL LAWS

If you dont want us to take your money, stop breaking the LAW!!!!1111

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you dont want us to take your money, stop breaking the LAW!!!!1111

WE WOULDNT HAVE TO VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU WERENT BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Read the article... he wasn't fined for criticising the red light cameras. He made statements that he is an electronics engineer which apparently isn't a claim he is legally allowed to make. Would people here be upset if someone represented themselves as a doctor when they weren't. Both professional organisations and representations for which you have to be licensed. He states that we was allegedly an engineer in Sweden 30 or so years ago.

the board told Järlström that even calling himself an "electronics engineer" and the use of the phrase "I am an engineer" in his letter were enough to "create violations."

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Read the article... he wasn't fined for criticising the red light cameras. He made statements that he is an electronics engineer which apparently isn't a claim he is legally allowed to make. Would people here be upset if someone represented themselves as a doctor when they weren't. Both professional organisations and representations for which you have to be licensed. He states that we was allegedly an engineer in Sweden 30 or so years ago.

the board told Järlström that even calling himself an "electronics engineer" and the use of the phrase "I am an engineer" in his letter were enough to "create violations."

"He has a degree in electrical engineering from Sweden"

And another guy referenced in the article...

"Dan Saltzman in 2014 for publishing a campaign pamphlet that mentioned Saltzman's background as an "environmental engineer." Saltzman has a bachelor's degree in environmental and civil engineering from Cornell University, a master's degree from MIT's School of Civil Engineering, and is a membership of the American Society of Civil Engineers."

They're both Engineers, my own father has a bachelors in Electrical Engineering from Cornell. Its absurd to think you cant call yourself what you are trained to be because some state agency says you need to pay a fee first.

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

"Dan Saltzman in 2014 for publishing a campaign pamphlet that mentioned Saltzman's background as an "environmental engineer." Saltzman has a bachelor's degree in environmental and civil engineering from Cornell University, a master's degree from MIT's School of Civil Engineering, and is a membership of the American Society of Civil Engineers."

They're both Engineers, my own father has a bachelors in Electrical Engineering from Cornell. Its absurd to think you cant call yourself what you are trained to be because some state agency says you need to pay a fee first.

Exactly, now if you were to start an engineering firm in the state without first getting licenced, they may have a point. he was merely outlining his background in engineering as he exposed the idiocy of the red light camera scam. Cliffy(02) is a fucking bootlicking retard.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That's right, you need to buy a license to practice engineering!!!

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Boered said:

Exactly, now if you were to start an engineering firm in the state without first getting licenced, they may have a point. he was merely outlining his background in engineering as he exposed the idiocy of the red light camera scam. Cliffy(02) is a fucking bootlicking retard.

Precisely! :bc:

• Gold Member

I'm a field engineer....  I have to engineer a lot of stuff as it being built due to shit being fucked up from engineering.  Just bust out the red pen on the as builds.  To many young kids that went to school for engineering in there respective discipline and think they are engineers once they get that diploma.  

Engineers shouldnt require a state license.  That is the true crime is states money grabbing through license fees.

Edited by BOHICA