what a hideous bitch , my god

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Ever read up on her husband's business success?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

MC, your thoughts?

Married a Jew that rips off investors, it's perfect match for a Clinton. Dude probably needs to make some investors dead and the mil is a good person to have in the family.

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Married a Jew that rips off investors, it's perfect match for a Clinton. Dude probably needs to make some investors dead and the mil is a good person to have in the family.

I Have no problem with the Jews, but they sure can sniff out a buck.  :lol:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I have never understood the attraction to this one . fucking cellulite riddled pear with a horde personality

Nice pic! :lol:

Yeah, me neither.  Skank ho.  She looks good when the photoshop is fired up by the right artist.  Other than that.  She looks like a creature.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nice pic! :lol:

Yeah, me neither.  Skank ho.  She looks good when the photoshop is fired up by the right artist.  Other than that.  She looks like a creature.

yeah photo shop is a amazing tool. it has to be to make that look good . I have no idea how to use it but my wife spends hours a day on that shit for yrs.  

not to mention she is prob part OJ

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah photo shop is a amazing tool. it has to be to make that look good . I have no idea how to use it but my wife spends hours a day on that shit for yrs.  

not to mention she is prob part OJ

I have it but DAMN it's complicated as shit!  For what I do, I just use a basic program kinda like a cut and paste deal.

I have it but DAMN it's complicated as shit!  For what I do, I just use a basic program kinda like a cut and paste deal.

oh I know we have the monthly plan and if I am not mistaken it is real close to 50 bucks a mo way more $$ than office .  like I said I have no idea how to use any of it. nor do I care I just say pick out the good ones and fix em for me.

it is deductible I know that much   

Just now, Boered said:

those are the clipping muslims remove from eight year old girls.

:lol:

Somebody's always gotta "go there" with the clitoectomies.  It's not fair to such a peaceful bunch of people just so misunderstood.

• Like 1

Somebody's always gotta "go there" with the clitoectomies.  It's not fair to such a peaceful bunch of people just so misunderstood.

They are a wonderful people, the world would be great if we all listened to the liberals and finally just submit to shariah.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

They are a wonderful people, the world would be great if we all listened to the liberals and finally just submit to shariah.

I agree 100%.  Statistics show they are good for the economy and lower crime rates in whatever area they settle.  They adapt to western culture and assimilate well into our free ways of thinking.  Not sure why we aren't bringing in more of them.

• Like 1

I agree 100%.  Statistics show they are good for the economy and lower crime rates in whatever area they settle.  They adapt to western culture and assimilate well into our free ways of thinking.  Not sure why we aren't bringing in more of them.

We are and it is going really swell. The women are quiet and never say a word, as a matter of fact you never see them. The men all sit in a mall every day and do nothing, but they are great because it gives the appearance the mall is doing well, even though they do not buy anything. All this and it is only costing us 100k per family per year. I mean when you look at all the benefits, how can you go wrong.

• Like 1