O'Reilly: "People are trying to kill me right now"

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't already convict him of the allegations like you, I'm only making a point about shows he's obviously done alot of good works, and has raised millions.  The two nitwits along with you, jumping right on groupthink bandwagon, so quick to condemn a guy, and a 20 year positive history, all fed to them by the left in this country.  Brav fuckin o.  You guys are heros.:lol: 

Well your heros at Fox News must know something and I have a feeling you wouldn't condemn him regardless because you're a partisan hack.

Just now, Zambroski said:

How did I shit in your corn flakes today?  You sure you wanna pick a fight?  Seems like your dance card has been pretty full as of late and it appears they are giving you all you can handle.  But...your call, I'm always in "huckleberry mode".  

Fuck.  I threw out a little hook baited with a corn kernel and got a couple of monsters IMMEDIATELY!!  Best fisherman EVA!  

. :lol:

:lol:

.................for Granny.

Smails is the scrappiest dude on here. With the exception of zoso. Zoso is just a merciless cunt...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How did I shit in your corn flakes today?  You sure you wanna pick a fight?  Seems like your dance card has been pretty full as of late and it appears they are giving you all you can handle.  But...your call, I'm always in "huckleberry mode".  

Fuck.  I threw out a little hook baited with a corn kernel and got a couple of monsters IMMEDIATELY!!  Best fisherman EVA!  

. :lol:

.................for Granny.

More laughing at yet another stupid post.....awesome.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well your heros at Fox News must know something and I have a feeling you wouldn't condemn him regardless because you're a partisan hack.

Wolfie is a good bitch. Always standing by his man... 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

More laughing at yet another stupid post.....awesome.

No dude.  Laughing at you getting your panties all hammocked up in your sack area.  What gives?  Bad day on your knees?  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No dude.  Laughing at you getting your panties all hammocked up in your sack area.  What gives?  Bad day on your knees?  

Greg may bother you here but pretty sure he takes his job serious and cares about the people he treats.....even a phony like you should get that.

Edited by Biggie Smails

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy sweet Moses! :lmao:  Thanks Granny!

Ughhhhh.........  

I/m actually surprised I hit such a nerve...on TWO people for such a benign comment.  Shit....you boys been smokin' banana peels all day and deciding to shave eachother's skin down paper thin?  Sorry...I don't subscribe to those treatments.

Good luck with all  that!

sure 

Greg may bother you here but pretty sure he takes his job serious and cares about the people he treats.....even a phony like you should get that.

Who the fuck is Greg?  What the fuck are you talking about?  You'd better go have a fucking drink and get your god damn wits back.  And "phony".  How original.  

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Advertisers were bailing fast. They needed to act before the bottom fell out. Has nothing to do with his guilt. No supporting the blowhard here...just sayin'.

Who the fuck is Greg?  What the fuck are you talking about?  You'd better go have a fucking drink and get your god damn wits back.  And "phony".  How original.  

Spindry you stupid Polack.

Spindry you stupid Polack.

Oh...I see.  You've found yourself of kind heart today and decided to pick a member to defend.  Ok.  That's very admirable...I guess.   But this may not be the fight. :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...I see.  You've found yourself of kind heart today and decided to pick a member to defend.  Ok.  That's very admirable...I guess.   But this may not be the fight. :dunno:

I've argued with  the guy a lot but your comment about his profession was cunty...anything else?

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I've argued with  the guy a lot but your comment about his profession was cunty...anything else?

Yeah....you're acting like a fucking bitch.  And a hypocrite. You should really stick to your own little battles.  That's all...for now. 

Jim's having a bi-polar attack right now, he's like a big, thin skinned chihuahua  running around biting ankles. He goes off half cocked defending spin nut just because he's bored and trying act like the Freedomsledder mall cop. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....you're acting like a fucking bitch.  And a hypocrite. You should really stick to your own little battles.  That's all...for now. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Jim's having a bi-polar attack right now, he's like a big, thin skinned chihuahua  running around biting ankles. He goes off half cocked defending spin nut just because he's bored and trying act like the Freedomsledder mall cop. :lol:

Oh that's right Chad I forgot that your MO is to go after what people do for a living so this dipshit Zambo is your kind of people.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yeah...wasn't he just demeaning you and your profession not a day or so ago?  WTF?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really dummy.....when do I attack a persons profession?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

All the Fox viewers I know are mid 60's and up with no life. They stay tuned in 24/7

And libtards like you get all,your facts from DUH underground :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Spot on,, 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh that's right Chad I forgot that your MO is to go after what people do for a living so this dipshit Zambo is your kind of people.

I only do that after you've pissed me off first. You need to start drinking again and get back to normal.

Who the fuck is "going after" anybody?  You're like a fragile flower today...DEFENDING SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!  I don't have to like that faggot liberal loser if I don't want to JIMMY!!!!  Sorry if that hurts your baby grapes.

Here...have a fucking laugh on me... :lol:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And libtards like you get all,your facts from DUH underground :lol:

Spot on,, 

Oh and look what comes crawling out of the woodwork....Cockroach Creeper....shocker!