O'Reilly: "People are trying to kill me right now"

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

trump and sanders bi polar much  

Nope....Sanders was my guy until he sold out and I certainly wasn't supporting Hillary...I've been over this a dozen times.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You are the one posting this stupid shit....what are you on other than extra helpings of bullshit and phony.

What stupid shit?  And what phony?

Man...your balogna has slipped completely out of your sandwich.

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

And this has what to do with Billo?

Just another example of liberal double standards,. 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jimmy is just plain butt-hurt to the maximum today!  Apparently, Bill O triggered him.  

"I want my vote back....I WANT MY VOTE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  What a tool! :lol:

Image result for tantrum gif

Poor Jimmy :lmao:

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes Chad I know....because I'm a college educated painter I'm stupid....you must really think that bothers me. 

You should see if you can get a Refund , because you're as bright as the typical liberal ,protester drunk :lmao:

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Well, he should just use the weapons that he is allowed to buy and defend himself. That's what they are for.

Is he some kind of coward? He certainly can't expect the government to defend him. Nobody likes big government.

PS It would be hilarious if that dumb fuck got shot.

all i see in this thread is butt hurt over BillO going bye bye. the man that harasses women, lies about reporting from combat zones, and fakes that he's looking out for anyone but himself. then of course there's the silly hog pile of personal attacks by a fat, retarded shut-in that has no life. a bitter little man with a big mouth who thinks people will be afraid of him or hate him if they met him. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don't be sorry.  Not for me anyway.  Where the fuck is your client?  "Greg"?  He sure took off fast when you stepped in.  Is he making you both dinner or some shit?

unlike your 24/7 diarrhea of the mouth and puffy ego that requires constant defending, i have a life away from here. you should try it sometime. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

all i see in this thread is butt hurt over BillO going bye bye. the man that harasses women, lies about reporting from combat zones, and fakes that he's looking out for anyone but himself. then of course there's the silly hog pile of personal attacks by a fat, retarded shut-in that has no life. a bitter little man with a big mouth who thinks people will be afraid of him or hate him if they met him. :lol: 

You are seeing and imagining things again.  

And I can't help but think you were speaking of me with your flagrant butt-hurt insinuations but scared to call me out by name?  Why?  It's the Internet....a "safe place".  Or are you a pussy here too?

Go to sleep and think happy thoughts.

Worthless Lib-twat.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are seeing and imagining things again.  

And I can't help but think you were speaking of me with your flagrant butt-hurt insinuations but scared to call me out by name?  Why?  It's the Internet....a "safe place".  Or are you a pussy here too?

Go to sleep and think happy thoughts.

Worthless Lib-twat.

:lol:

let see, i had a great meal with a lovely young lady, spent 60 minutes at the gym, laid out my itinerary for friday. got invited to a soft opening at a friend's restaurant tomorrow night, made hotel reservations for a trip to detroit next weekend....meanwhile you've spent the evening here with momo pretending how great the two of you are. fucking pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

unlike your 24/7 diarrhea of the mouth and puffy ego that requires constant defending, i have a life away from here. you should try it sometime. 

Holy shit!  I've really hurt your feelings.  Meh...I don't care.

What ego defending are you speaking of?  You think I'm defending my ego?  I'm not defending an ego here, you are.  I don't care.  And my favorite line by forum members that have hurt feelings "I have a life away from here!" :lol:

Be honest with yourself.

Just now, spin_dry said:

let see, i had a great meal with a lovely young lady, spent 60 minutes at the gym, laid out my itinerary for friday. got invited to a soft opening at a friend's restaurant tomorrow night, made hotel reservations for a trip to detroit next weekend....meanwhile you've spent the evening here with momo pretending how great the two of you are. fucking pathetic. 

Holy shit!  HOLY SHIT!  Shaking my fucking head.

I'm gonna start backing off of you a bit  now.  You are at a mental breakdown level way too soon.  Honestly, I'm trying to figure out when I got too rough for you.  I thought I've been pretty light.  Some can take it better I guess.

Wow.  You just aren't very much fun. :dunno:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  HOLY SHIT!  Shaking my fucking head.

I'm gonna start backing off of you a bit  now.  You are at a mental breakdown level way too soon.  Honestly, I'm trying to figure out when I got too rough for you.  I thought I've been pretty light.  Some can take it better I guess.

Wow.  You just aren't very much fun. :dunno:

by all means, please do. 

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Jim's having a bi-polar attack right now, he's like a big, thin skinned chihuahua  running around biting ankles. He goes off half cocked defending spin nut just because he's bored and trying act like the Freedomsledder mall cop. :lol:

Nailed it :lmao: Cravesdick the weathervane is back :flush:

Edited by Momorider

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, he should just use the weapons that he is allowed to buy and defend himself. That's what they are for.

Is he some kind of coward? He certainly can't expect the government to defend him. Nobody likes big government.

PS It would be hilarious if that dumb fuck got shot.

Billo can certainly afford professional security. He will be fine. Just being a drama queen like his supporters. They need a safe space from the violent liberals. :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If you don't mind some friendly banter.

Where are you staying?  Why going to the D?  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

If you don't mind some friendly banter.

Where are you staying?  Why going to the D?  

i'm heading there to hang with a lady friend. i'll be back again come june. Tool is playing at Pine Knob. i've never been to the venue, but i've heard it's a good place for music 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

iaaa.jpg

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i'm heading there to hang with a lady friend. i'll be back again come june. Tool is playing at Pine Knob. i've never been to the venue, but i've heard it's a good place for music 

Chasing pussy all over the great lakes now?

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yes.  Pine knob has been voted one of the best venues in the country.  We see at least 5 shows a season.  The hill is the best place to hangout.  You have to get some woodshop mac n cheese ,  at the eatery.  good stuff!   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It's not like seeing them at Red Rocks or anything but a great smaller outdoor venue that has a grassy hill or covered pavilion seats. Keep your head down if the sod fights start up...lol Usually some decent tailgating going on in the parking lot too depending on who's playing that night  :thumb: 

Edited by Skidooski

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes.  Pine knob has been voted one of the best venues in the country.  We see at least 5 shows a season.  The hill is the best place to hangout.  You have to get some woodshop mac n cheese ,  at the eatery.  good stuff!   

i hear that it's an awesome place. i'm really looking forward to it. a pair of tickets were crazy priced. it better be good. 

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i hear that it's an awesome place. i'm really looking forward to it. a pair of tickets were crazy priced. it better be good. 

I like the pavilion seats better. The lawn gets a little crazy at times. And when tailgating use plastic cups. Security will mess with you if you have a can or bottle of booze in your hand.

:bc: