O'Reilly: "People are trying to kill me right now"

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well your heros at Fox News must know something and I have a feeling you wouldn't condemn him regardless because you're a partisan hack.

Ah, so you have zero, just felt the need to insult me.  Typical.

14 minutes ago, Boered said:

I am pleasant to those that are nice to me....:dontknow:

No you're not.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....you're acting like a fucking bitch.  And a hypocrite. You should really stick to your own little battles.  That's all...for now. 

Jesus, I thought I was the only guy noticed.  Be one thing if you were throwing shit in his direction, but he always comes in with the bipolar hipshot left field insult that leaves you wondering....wtf was that all about where did that come from?! :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, snoughnut said:

I only do that after you've pissed me off first. You need to start drinking again and get back to normal.

Oh so you get mad and lash out because you're too stupid to think of anything else....perfect. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really dummy.....when do I attack a persons profession?

I see Bipolar dumbfuck is oblivious  :lol::lmao:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh and look what comes crawling out of the woodwork....Cockroach Creeper....shocker!

There it is! 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No you're not.  

Jesus, I thought I was the only guy noticed.  Be one thing if you were throwing shit in his direction, but he always comes in with the bipolar hipshot left field insult that leaves you wondering....wtf was that all about where did that come from?! :lol: 

stop acting like a jew and things will go better for you.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really dummy.....when do I attack a persons profession?

Seems to me you were just doing it as you were getting raked over the coals pretty hard.  And who gives a fuck about attacking somebody's profession?  Dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.  I'd rather attack their intellect and character,  I give ZERO fucks how they pay the bills.

And haven't I defended yours in the past...yes, I'm sure I have.  You know what, you should have voted for Hillary.  Damn....that was just mean...I'll actually almost apologize for that.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who the fuck is "going after" anybody?  You're like a fragile flower today...DEFENDING SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!  I don't have to like that faggot liberal loser if I don't want to JIMMY!!!!  Sorry if that hurts your baby grapes.

Here...have a fucking laugh on me... :lol:

You are not very bright are you....SBYL.

Oh so you get mad and lash out because you're too stupid to think of anything else....perfect. :lol:

And you,lash out when you're drunk, semi sober and  getting the DT s :lol:

You are not very bright are you....SBYL.

Don't be sorry.  Not for me anyway.  Where the fuck is your client?  "Greg"?  He sure took off fast when you stepped in.  Is he making you both dinner or some shit?

Just now, snoughnut said:

I just go right for the jugular, anything else Paul Blart?

The jugular.....holy fuck now I'm a mall cop.....damn you might be dumber than I suspected. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well your heros at Fox News must know something and I have a feeling you wouldn't condemn him regardless because you're a partisan hack.

so like this guy ?

or like your Hero Barny Frank that hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

or the DFL hero Teddy Kennedy  who testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991

or Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office

like that ?

Bill.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you,lash out when you're drunk, semi sober and  getting the DT s :lol:

Yeah, yeah......more new material from The Cockroach....at least put some effort in to it. 

Just now, Boered said:

stop acting like a jew and things will go better for you.

I don't follow you around the forum looking to start shit, thats what assholes do.  Whats next, you going to post a picture of my office, try and attach my name to a few more search results?  Everyone knows you ratted out Huzy.  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so like this guy ?

or like your Hero Barny Frank that hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

or the DFL hero Teddy Kennedy  who testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991

like that ?

Bill.jpg

And this has what to do with Billo?

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You accusing somebody else of not being bright, that's funny. :lol:

Yes Chad I know....because I'm a college educated painter I'm stupid....you must really think that bothers me. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Jimmy is just plain butt-hurt to the maximum today!  Apparently, Bill O triggered him.  

"I want my vote back....I WANT MY VOTE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  What a tool! :lol:

Image result for tantrum gif

What was Billo running for? 

And this has what to do with Billo?

in response to your hack comment

Well your heros at Fox News must know something and I have a feeling you wouldn't condemn him regardless because you're a partisan hack

u know because I am sure u were lining up to condemn these sexual predators, prob in the forum of campaign contributions  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No you're not.  

Calling you a partisan hack is an insult....so you're not a partisan....really? Like I said take it up with Fox News as they are the ones that fired him.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

in response to your hack comment

Well your heros at Fox News must know something and I have a feeling you wouldn't condemn him regardless because you're a partisan hack

u know because I am sure u were lining up to condemn these sexual predators, prob in the forum of campaign contributions  

Never voted for Clinton and I wouldn't vote for Frank ever not to mention I live in Michigan and the only politicians I have sent money to was Trump and Sanders....anything else?

Never voted for Clinton and I wouldn't vote for Frank ever not to mention I live in Michigan and the only politicians I have sent money to was Trump and Sanders....anything else?

trump and sanders bi polar much  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jimmy is just plain butt-hurt to the maximum today!  Apparently, Bill O triggered him.  

"I want my vote back....I WANT MY VOTE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  What a tool! :lol:

Image result for tantrum gif

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Dude.....are you on quaaludes?

You are the one posting this stupid shit....what are you on other than extra helpings of bullshit and phony.