O'Reilly: "People are trying to kill me right now"

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

All the Fox viewers I know are mid 60's and up with no life. They stay tuned in 24/7

Please tell them to get a life. :slapping:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he victimized your mind butthole

He always brought the truth. But I guess he presented it in a way that made you sad. It's hard to control your emotions sometimes. 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he victimized your mind butthole

Yet gave more to charity each year than you'll probably earn in your whole life.  Terrible guy.  I could go on, and you don't get the point, but smart people do.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Fox News still has more total viewers in the 25-to-54 demographic that advertisers covet, but CNN and others are gaining. from your own link

reality is they still have better numbers than CNN and MSNBC combined .

just admit it. you love fox news and all it's pathetic lies 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet gave more to charity each year than you'll probably earn in your whole life.  Terrible guy.  I could go on, and you don't get the point, but smart people do.

Yes Mark....giving to charity makes sexual harassment OK especially for such a staunch Catholic like Billo.

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

just admit it. you love fox news and all it's pathetic lies 

And how is that different from CNN or any other network news, other than they lean right?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

....from the site therapist.  No wonder all our soldiers stay fucked up.  

#libtardcounselingsadness

:lol:

What a fucking asshole.

Just now, Edmo said:

And how is that different from CNN or any other network news, other than they lean right?

as far as i'm concerned they all have their pathetic little agendas to serve their pathetic little audiences. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a fucking asshole.

Holy sweet Moses! :lmao:  Thanks Granny!

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

cut him some slack. it's all he has. 

Ughhhhh.........  

I/m actually surprised I hit such a nerve...on TWO people for such a benign comment.  Shit....you boys been smokin' banana peels all day and deciding to shave eachother's skin down paper thin?  Sorry...I don't subscribe to those treatments.

Good luck with all  that!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy sweet Moses! :lmao:  Thanks Granny!

Ughhhhh.........  

I/m actually surprised I hit such a nerve...on TWO people for such a benign comment.  Shit....you boys been smokin' banana peels all day and deciding to shave eachother's skin down paper thin?  Sorry...I don't subscribe to those treatments.

Good luck with all  that!

I'm glad you laugh at your stupid posts because nobody else does......you try too hard and it shows.

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes Mark....giving to charity makes sexual harassment OK especially for such a staunch Catholic like Billo.

I didn't already convict him of the allegations like you, I'm only making a point about shows he's obviously done alot of good works, and has raised millions.  The two nitwits along with you, jumping right on groupthink bandwagon, so quick to condemn a guy, and a 20 year positive history, all fed to them by the left in this country.  Brav fuckin o.  You guys are heros.:lol: 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I'm glad you laugh at your stupid posts because nobody else does......you try too hard and it shows.

How did I shit in your corn flakes today?  You sure you wanna pick a fight?  Seems like your dance card has been pretty full as of late and it appears they are giving you all you can handle.  But...your call, I'm always in "huckleberry mode".  

Fuck.  I threw out a little hook baited with a corn kernel and got a couple of monsters IMMEDIATELY!!  Best fisherman EVA!  

. :lol:

.................for Granny.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't already convict him of the allegations like you, I'm only making a point about shows he's obviously done alot of good works, and has raised millions.  The two nitwits along with you, jumping right on groupthink bandwagon, so quick to condemn a guy, and a 20 year positive history, all fed to them by the left in this country.  Brav fuckin o.  You guys are heros.:lol: 

Watching a man you worship go down the tubes is taking its toll on you. Perhaps a nice boxed chard will help you to calm down.

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Charity you mean paying off sexual assault accusers?