Survey Says: Trump Sucks

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Even when he is right he does it so wrong a rational person capable of critical thought couldn't possibly give him a pass on his idiocy :news:  

It doesn't really matter, people are going to love him or hate him. It's why I really don't give any credibility to these surveys. If these were anywhere close to correct MC would be sucking Hillary's cock right now instead of kicking Trump. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

It doesn't really matter, people are going to love him or hate him. It's why I really don't give any credibility to these surveys. If these were anywhere close to correct MC would be sucking Hillary's cock right now instead of kicking Trump. 

I don't love him or hate him. But I am willing to give him a chance, just like I did the last guy. It's an uphill battle with the MSM and half the country railing against him constantly. That part annoys me. I DGAF about optics or peoples feelings - just about results. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don't love him or hate him. But I am willing to give him a chance, just like I did the last guy. It's an uphill battle with the MSM and half the country railing against him constantly. That part annoys me. I DGAF about optics or peoples feelings - just about results. 

I agree. I don't hate him either but I do hate pence and a few other neocon cunts. Maybe more than a few....

The truth is but for "at least Hillary didn't win" he would be even lower in ratings, honestly has anyone ever lied or flip flopped as many times as him in the first hundred days?   Hopefully he gets his shit together and makes a difference.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree. I don't hate him either but I do hate pence and a few other neocon cunts. Maybe more than a few....

Without any political experience he really needed some of these type people to navigate the endless BS that is our political system. Could he have picked better? Maybe, but the pool is shallow in that group.

23 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The truth is but for "at least Hillary didn't win" he would be even lower in ratings, honestly has anyone ever lied or flip flopped as many times as him in the first hundred days?   Hopefully he gets his shit together and makes a difference.

yes but the MSM ran cover for them

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes but the MSM ran cover for them

Doesn't have anything to do with Trump doing exactly the opposite he said he would, he campaigned and said things and did the opposite, his own words bit him not any press.

34 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Without any political experience he really needed some of these type people to navigate the endless BS that is our political system. Could he have picked better? Maybe, but the pool is shallow in that group.

They basically have shunned the old republican conservative guard. Now its Jesus and war. How those two go together I have no idea.  :lol: 

Oh and lets fuck the sick, poor, immigrants and refugees. Cuz Jesus said,

RepublicanJessuGun.jpg

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

They basically have shunned the old republican conservative guard. Now its Jesus and war. How those two go together I have no idea.  :lol: 

Oh and lets fuck the sick, poor, immigrants and refugees. Cuz Jesus said,

RepublicanJessuGun.jpg

:lol: 

Honestly , that is spot on ....these so called conservative fucks are nothing more than low iq bible thumping Rush listeners ....basically Ezryder/Momo/Wolfie types thatare terrified of mooslims and get a hard on for war and fucking poor people out of stuff

is it really spot on? lets see

he is letting in the refuges Australia did not want a win for u

fuck the sick? how by saying and keeping in the existing conditions clause ?

the poor how? by trying to keep manufacturing jobs in the USA ?by still not taxing the poor ? 

U 2 will cry about any thing the man will do even if Hillary did the same shit u would both be coming on each others face asking mainecunt to come join in the fun

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly , that is spot on ....these so called conservative fucks are nothing more than low iq bible thumping Rush listeners ....basically Ezryder/Momo/Wolfie types thatare terrified of mooslims and get a hard on for war and fucking poor people out of stuff

as far as your idiotic Muslim comment . again how many Muslims do u know how much time have u spent with them ? I like stated in other posts can almost guarantee I have known more and spent more time in there world than both of u and your family's combined . I would be willing to bet the farm on that fact  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

as far as your idiotic Muslim comment . again how many Muslims do u know how much time have u spent with them ? I like stated in other posts can almost guarantee I have known more and spent more time in there world than both of u and your family's combined . I would be willing to bet the farm on that fact  

I knew you were a dumb farmer ......probably inherited a farm from your family who would have preferred to sell it because you are dumb enough to water the crops with gatorade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They aren't even really Christians, they are just self righteous assholes. They like to throw their Bibles around but really don't support anything about Jesus.

Just now, f7ben said:

I knew you were a dumb farmer ......probably inherited a farm from your family who would have preferred to sell it because you are dumb enough to water the crops with gatorade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

farm WTF are u talking about ? yes I do own 240 and some has tillable land but the last farmer in my family has been dead for over 40 yrs

Just now, Anler said:

They aren't even really Christians, they are just self righteous assholes. They like to throw their Bibles around but really don't support anything about Jesus.

this is as rich as it get U calling any one a  self righteous assholes. fucking priceless  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

farm WTF are u talking about ? yes I do own 240 and some has tillable land but the last farmer in my family has been dead for over 40 yrs

you said "bet the farm" :lol: I thought my post was funny 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

this is as rich as it get U calling any one a  self righteous assholes. fucking priceless  

I pretty much agree with 100% of what Analer posts....except his views on employer HC costs not being part of an employees compensation package. There he is out to lunch :lol:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Clinton was a corporate shill. I would be sucking Sanders nub.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

IMO, these idiot surveys have been around for decades.  And they've been stupid, misleading and wrong for about as long.  Anyone following surveys from ANY MEDIA after his last shit show is a full on retard.