poor job of vetting....

the "librul" media's take on the trump admin taking on Flynn. who, by the way, made the news again today as more comes out. just think, trump hired a national security adviser with ties to putin, russian oligarchs, turkey

poor vetting :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the "librul" media's take on the trump admin taking on Flynn. who, by the way, made the news again today as more comes out. just think, trump hired a national security adviser with ties to putin, russian oligarchs, turkey

Maybe thats what they wanted. :dunno: 

Just now, hwytohell said:

With the dirt on Flynn , when he lays  his cards on the table ,  susan lying rice, podesta brothers an the three clintoons will feel the heat. Wait an see.

The guys was on the job 24 days :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...is Slinger still on "RUSSIA!" :lol:

I thought they moved on to something else already.  Slinger, did you fall off the email list?  

just because you're not seeing it on fox doesn't mean the story is dead.

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

With the dirt on Flynn , when he lays  his cards on the table ,  susan lying rice, podesta brothers an the three clintoons will feel the heat. Wait an see.

:lol: I thought rice and Obama were going to be in jail by now?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

just because you're not seeing it on fox doesn't mean the story is dead.

Not sure I've watched anything other than local shit the last few days.  I'll try and catch two minutes of Maddow tonight and get caught up in your sides ride to lunacy. :lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The voters did a shit job of vetting for president

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Trump's friends aren't going to jail. :bc:

11 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Wonder what Potus and political  party vette(d) Flynn an gave out his national security clearance  from the start.   :pc:

Well he was fired before Trump picked him. Maybe that should have been a red flag?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so now it's Obama's fault :lmao:

No its democrats fault , we could have President Sanders fighting for us right now but Hillary needed Trump and the DNC fought for Hillary

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the-hillary-clinton-campaign-intentionally-created-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No its democrats fault , we could have President Sanders fighting for us right now but Hillary needed Trump and the DNC fought for Hillary

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the-hillary-clinton-campaign-intentionally-created-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/

Agree with that. Fuck me

Just now, Mainecat said:

Agree with that. Fuck me

The populace is dumb , whoever gets the most press and airtime will eventually garner support. Remember when Trump was in the headlines every day and we were all surprised how much airtime he was getting???? Well turns out that was by Hillary's design