Mexico pushes back

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure why they'd even make this public at all.  I bet that wasn't their plan then it just snuck out.  Personally, if I ever go back there it's because I was hyjacked.  What a shit hole. Sure..the Americanized resorts are nice....but those can be built anywhere.  There's more actual culture at our local mexican restaurant.

yeahhh...riiight...

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What a fucking pantywaist you are :lol: Thin skinned  and spineless 

I'm thinking MC isn't really interested in any discussion on here...he just wants a public forum to spew his rants and vent his frustration over Killary Clintoon's defeat.  :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

As if its not already in the price of going to Mexico. :lol:   Our travel taxes generally run 20% or more.   Have to pay for those sports stadiums. :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Aruba isnt part of Mexico... :stoned:

Oops. :lol: Shows how much I know about that shithole. Inlaws have a place in Acapulco. Free rent...meh,still don't want to go.

3 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

I'm thinking MC isn't really interested in any discussion on here...he just wants a public forum to spew his rants and vent his frustration over Killary Clintoon's defeat.  :dunno:

Lol he's not. He's just trying to troll but he's not very good at it. If you want to know what garbage material he's going to use tomorrow, just check today's threads on DU.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Maybe a "discussion" with 3 or 4 people that share his unreal butthurt over Hillary's epic loss but other then that, yeah, you've pretty much nailed him. Just a place for him to come and cry daily over and over.

Trumps just at 100 days in and if one were to search this forum using him as the author and "Trump" as the keyword for thread title alone you'd find a shit load started by him since the election. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Oops. :lol: Shows how much I know about that shithole. Inlaws have a place in Acapulco. Free rent...meh,still don't want to go.

I wouldnt go to Acapulco these days either. Riviera Maya is really nice brah. Cancun, Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen... Its all good. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

getting more and more foreign countries mad at us is a good thing...

That ship sailed with Mexico a long time ago :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

That ship sailed with Mexico a long time ago :lol: 

meh, not so sure. like many other situations, our problems are on steroids now with trump at the helm. and some (looks at zambroski) thought trump was going to improve relationships and views of the US :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wouldnt go to Acapulco these days either. Riviera Maya is really nice brah. Cancun, Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen... Its all good. :bc: 

Cancun is neat. The Mayan ruins are very interesting. Puerto Vallarta has a much nicer landscape but the ocean sucks. Cuba was an interesting experience too. 

Edited by Sludgey

Just now, Sludgey said:

Cancun is neat. The Mayan ruins are very interesting. Puerto Vallarta has a much nicer landscape but the ocean sucks. Cuba was an interesting experience too. 

We are going to Cuba in the fall. Cant wait. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Florida, California, and Hawaii work for me when I'm looking for beaches and heat. 

:bc: 

Just now, Sludgey said:

Wow nice!

:lol: I dont even know. My wife made the arrangements based upon some referrals she got from friends who just got back from there. Do you have any recommendations?