So true

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup every markets different,  my house 30 minutes south would be worth 25% more 30 minutes north 30% less 

Absolutely. The real comparison key is the income levels and how much of your income you have to give toward housing. If you're making $75K in both areas but paying 3 or 4  times more for a home than the other it's a real hit to your life style.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Only one place we go to has a portable,  we go out 3-4 times a week to various places. Seems like a great idea, not sure why it not more popular around here.   

Even the guy that delivers pizza brings a mobile unit for debit or credit.

56 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Even the guy that delivers pizza brings a mobile unit for debit or credit.

Right

We were at a place Monday where they have virtual menus' like an I pad. I thought at the end of the meal you would use it to pay too, but she still came and left with our CC.  There must be some reason why they are resisting it.. I would think easier for everyone.

Pay as you go , an then you won't owe.  Dead paper presidents have much more leverage in daily life, learn to use that leverage. Like my late father said when I was mowing lawns an washing windows," Purchase good equipment for making money , Maintain your equipment , Pay yourself first , Save thirty cents of every dollar you take in, invest for the long haul of life "