"The Detour" on TBS

ckf

Just now, Cold War said:

Missed the first season, but been watching 2nd.   Fell asleep last night before the second episode.  Was it the season finale?

Yes. We have it DVR'ed and are watching it right now. The show is a riot! Tell me she isn't hot? :quaqmire:

Way hot.  Without even trying.   something about her, I find very appealing.  :lol:

You know what I like about that show? You can be a decent parent without turning into a tool.  My wife and our friends all had kids, but never stopped being who we are, or pretending to be something we weren't.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Way hot.  Without even trying.   something about her, I find very appealing.  :lol:

You know what I like about that show? You can be a decent parent without turning into a tool.  My wife and our friends all had kids, but never stopped being who we are, or pretending to be something we weren't.

That's great! :bc:

The show is a riot. We started watching Season 1 when they had a marathon after the season was over. You need to find the last 2 episodes of season 2 and watch it. The ending wasn't what we were expecting. 

Just now, ckf said:

That's great! :bc:

The show is a riot. We started watching Season 1 when they had a marathon after the season was over. You need to find the last 2 episodes of season 2 and watch it. The ending wasn't what we were expecting. 

I have it on  DVR.  The damn cable is out . So I can't watch it. I hate Xfinity.  We are trying the fire stick right now.

I like the flash back of when his kids were being born and he was out getting hammered.   :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have it on  DVR.  The damn cable is out . So I can't watch it. I hate Xfinity.  We are trying the fire stick right now.

I like the flash back of when his kids were being born and he was out getting hammered.   :lol:

He has a good time in Cuba in the last episode :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

Give it a chance. The show is funny as hell, plus the wife isn't hard on the eyes :bc:

When I say "fucked up" I mean funny as fuck:lol:. That broad is smoking hot. Reminds me of the secretary they had at the dealership I used to work for :quaqmire:. Only saw a few episodesbut she's already programed the pvr for upcoming shows :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Does anyone else watch "The Detour" on TBS?

Ha!  We were just talking about this in another thread.  Yeah....it's an awesome show.  And something about her makes me wanna touch myself.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ha!  We were just talking about this in another thread.  Yeah....it's an awesome show.  And something about her makes me wanna touch myself.

1.jpg