US threatens war with North Korea

Because they want to acquire ICBM's , how will we show them the error of their ways?????

BY TESTING AN ICBM OF OUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

The United States , the most hypocritical laughing stock the world has ever seen. Lead by a petulant little orange man with a low IQ and massive ego.

What could possibly go wrong

Just now, hayward said:

True.  Ben's gotta have his moment of fame with his thread titles, like a wanna-be MC.  I bet he feels all giddy inside now.  

Are you saying rhetoric hasnt ramped up in the last 7 days :lol: fucking idiot

Did we not just fire an ICBM today in a "show of strength" to NK :lol: 

retarded motherfuckers in here , its like having to speak to a group of momo's every time you post

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you saying rhetoric hasnt ramped up in the last 7 days :lol: fucking idiot

Rhetoric ramps up and down every couple days on here.  You catch a glimpse yet of Momo lobbing any MOAB's across the hall into SSFB's side of the appartment yet?  

I didn't think so....fucking idiot

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did we not just fire an ICBM today in a "show of strength" to NK :lol: 

retarded motherfuckers in here , its like having to speak to a group of momo's every time you post

how you supposed to know how things work if you don't try them out first?  What, read a manual?  pfffftttt on that....

Just now, hayward said:

Rhetoric ramps up and down every couple days on here.  You catch a glimpse yet of Momo lobbing any MOAB's across the hall into SSFB's side of the appartment yet?  

I didn't think so....fucking idiot

We spent 40 million blowing up an ICBM today just to "show them" , thats not just talk you brain dead fucking retard. Tell me what all this sabre rattling and posturing accomplishes aside from costing shit tons of money. Sweet fuck are you an idiot ......start calling you 82

Just now, hayward said:

how you supposed to know how things work if you don't try them out first?  What, read a manual?  pfffftttt on that....

here you go folks , "we had to blow up the 40 million dollar missile to see what was in it"

fucking moron

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We spent 40 million blowing up an ICBM today just to "show them" , thats not just talk you brain dead fucking retard. Tell me what all this sabre rattling and posturing accomplishes aside from costing shit tons of money. Sweet fuck are you an idiot ......start calling you 82

good for the economy.  gotta spend money to make money....

Just now, hayward said:

I seriously havn't listened to any news all day.  Just came in here to be of assistance to others in winding you up.  I hope that was alright....:lol:

I took me a second to remember the last time you did that you prick :lol: I've only slept 8 hours in the last 3 days and here you are trying to give me a fucking stroke

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Because they want to acquire ICBM's , how will we show them the error of their ways?????

BY TESTING AN ICBM OF OUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

The United States , the most hypocritical laughing stock the world has ever seen. Lead by a petulant little orange man with a low IQ and massive ego.

What could possibly go wrong

That test was planned for months Bipolarhooknose :guzzle: 

• Gold Member

Maybe NK will go after Seoul and the US can actually try out there Thaad to see if it works in real world situation if old kim fires some bottle rockets.  I would imagine South Korea has the Iron dome as well from the US/Israel partnership.  Would be cool to see if all this works in real life.