snake oil salesman

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Dave said:

Zam and Jim are quarreling? Say it isnt so.... How did this start? :lol:

Sometimes his unreadable rambling posts make me fucking bust a spring and I just can't take it! :lol:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smails stopped drinking and his mind is getting clearer about things.

Thats a scary thought... :lol:

Ole Jimbos a pretty sharp cookie as it was.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

O'leary had zero support in Quebec you cocksucking homosexual he realized it and is now backing the guy with the Quebec support who basically has the same economic ideology he has :finger2: 

The same ideology that will see Trudeau voted in for another term. Most Canadian's are not stupid enough to fall for Trump style bullshit. You being an American runaway are too stupid to know this.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

English dude.  I had to read it three fucking times and it still doesn't make sense.  All I can do is guess what you are whining about.

He basically said you were owned. Which was obvious.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

English dude.  I had to read it three fucking times and it still doesn't make sense.  All I can do is guess what you are whining about.

really? obviously he forgot the "h" in nothing. does that help?

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sometimes his unreadable rambling posts make me fucking bust a spring and I just can't take it! :lol:

No...that's not what happened.  You got upset when I threw a quick insult at Spinner.  Then you fell apart with your own hypocrisy. Which was quickly pointed out by many here. SBYL. You know what though....by having that selective memory, you are well on your way to "Librulizm".  Just remember, others don't forget so blatantly.

Related image

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

smails stopped drinking and his mind is getting clearer about things.

So, he was drunk during the election and last few months?  And now by not drinking his "mind is getting clearer"?  Just how low does he sit on the retard scale?

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

really? obviously he forgot the "h" in nothing. does that help?

What?  Be quiet.  Tard! :lmao:

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The same ideology that will see Trudeau voted in for another term. Most Canadian's are not stupid enough to fall for Trump style bullshit. You being an American runaway are too stupid to know this.

He basically said you were owned. Which was obvious.

You should really be quiet.  Hey, Trump is speaking to the NRA...go watch!

Image result for head exploding gif

Just now, Snoslinger said:

sundance, I think. I watched it too. too many damn commercials though.

Exactly.  It's gotten to a point that when my wife and I find a good old movie, the first thing we ask is "what channel?"  Sometimes it's just not worth it. :wall:

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...that's not what happened.  You got upset when I threw a quick insult at Spinner.  Then you fell apart with your own hypocrisy. Which was quickly pointed out by many here. SBYL. You know what though....by having that selective memory, you are well on your way to "Librulizm".  Just remember, others don't forget so blatantly.

Related image

So, he was drunk during the election and last few months?  And now by not drinking his "mind is getting clearer"?  Just how low does he sit on the retard scale?

What?  Be quiet.  Tard! :lmao:

You should really be quiet.  Hey, Trump is speaking to the NRA...go watch!

Image result for head exploding gif

What hypocrisy you polish putz and no I wasn't drunk during the election but a few pops at night used to make your drivel seem semi tolerable......holy fuck it's bad. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  It's gotten to a point that when my wife and I find a good old movie, the first thing we ask is "what channel?"  Sometimes it's just not worth it. :wall:

where dvr comes in handy, except I watched this one "live"

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What hypocrisy you polish putz and no I wasn't drunk during the election but a few pops at night used to make your drivel seem semi tolerable......holy fuck it's bad. :lol:

Some of the lesser minds here that have trouble with reading comprehension and REFUSE to be personally humiliated because of it have chosen "ignore" as their battle winning strategy.  Think about it.

I gotta be honest though, I thought much more of you.  

Image result for disappointed gif

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

where dvr comes in handy, except I watched this one "live"

It's not enough they turn it onto a 3 hour movie but the actually cut parts out of the movie to add more commercials in the time spot.  WTF?  I watched something a few weeks ago and they cut out a shit load of good parts.  Amazing.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

sundance, I think. I watched it too. too many damn commercials though.

Josie Wales is one of those movies I have seen so many times I cant count. But everytime I am fipping thru the channels and I see it I have to fucking watch it. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Some of the lesser minds here that have trouble with reading comprehension and REFUSE to be personally humiliated because of it have chosen "ignore" as their battle winning strategy.  Think about it.

I gotta be honest though, I thought much more of you.  

Image result for disappointed gif

I comprehend fine which is why I realize most of your bloviating is pure gibberish. :lol:

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I comprehend fine which is why I realize most of your bloviating is pure gibberish. :lol:

I hate to admit it....but I had to google bloviating 

:lol: