snake oil salesman

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh for sure , he's done so much :lol: fucking retard

All he's done is reverse every fucking single campaign promise he made and position he took

Label China currency manipulator - no

Withdraw from Nafta - No

Healthcare - No

Infrastructure - Fuck No

Stop interventionist foreign policy - 180 degree reversal instantly

prosecute Hillary - :lol:you'd have to be brain dead to have believed that

prevent refugees from entering - kept deal with Australia in place

pipelines with us 100% US steel , reversed course within 24 fucking hours :lol: 

His fucking budget director had to claim Trump was just kidding about reducing the deficit :lol: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/328424-budget-director-trumps-promise-to-eliminate-the-debt-was-hyperbole

100% complete failure on a level we have never seen , only a complete brain dead neocon meat puppet would cheer him on .....so basically you

But he sells investments at a strip mall, you, you are just an idiot electrician.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

But he sells investments at a strip mall, you, you are just an idiot electrician.

well I am just a dirty neck idiot working in a sweatshop.....as he puts it.....but its an honest living

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well I am just a dirty neck idiot working in a sweatshop.....as he puts it.....but its an honest living

If you have not sold doughnuts, had three failed businesses, four wives, lost your house to the bank and now sell crappy mutual funds out of a stripmall, YOU have NO opinion.

8 minutes ago, Boered said:

If you have not sold doughnuts, had three failed businesses, four wives, lost your house to the bank and now sell crappy mutual funds out of a stripmall, YOU have NO opinion.

ouchywawa

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I applaud you Analer , you have the patience of a saint. When faced with debating the idiots above I cant motivate myself to articulate a thought more complex than "Choke on a dick stupid faggots !!!!1111111111"

They are really that dumb

Ironic post of the day.  

41 minutes ago, Boered said:

what is that smell?  Smells like stroke.  and dirty asshole.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ironic post of the day.  

what is that smell?  Smells like stroke.  and dirty asshole.

Hey shortsale, hopefully your PSW shows up soon and gets you cleaned up. Pants shitter

Just now, Boered said:

You need better bait, I could send you some if you wanted it.

Ive never needed bait to get ole woolard wound up....Hes his own worse enemy.

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief!  You are officially the stupidest person here.  Behind MC of course.  And that is impressive.  You are #2 within the "intellectually elite" on FSCE.  

Add that to your resume.  It'll probably make sense.

:lol:

Hey dumbass . Looks like Trump already backed down from his threats on Nafta. El Cheeto just got bitch slapped into reality.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey dumbass . Looks like Trump already backed down from his threats on Nafta. El Cheeto just got bitch slapped into reality.

You don't negotiate big deals much do you? Busy running daddy's show are ya?  Ahhh....another "self made" pussy!  Tell us how you brought it all to the "next level". :lmao:

You bore me.  Go away little man.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You don't negotiate big deals much do you.  Running daddy's show are ya?  Ahhh....another self made pussy!  

You bore me.

Holy shit. I haven't made one post without you answering it. If that is what boredom looks like, I'd hate to see you stalk someone.

Hey! Remember when you were making fun of Trudeau? Did you see how mini Trump just took himself to the curb? He admitted that he wouldn't get elected. Was O'leary the guy you were counting on to Replace Trudeau? Oh Canada, we aren't as stupid as America. Imagine how much richer and safer the US would have been if Trump hadn't made it past the first round in the Republican nomination. 

Sorry. Republicans aren't ready for that yet. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit. I haven't made one post without you answering it. If that is what boredom looks like, I'd hate to see you stalk someone.

Hey! Remember when you were making fun of Trudeau? Did you see how mini Trump just took himself to the curb? He admitted that he wouldn't get elected. Was O'leary the guy you were counting on to Replace Trudeau? Oh Canada, we aren't as stupid as America. Imagine how much richer and safer the US would have been if Trump hadn't made it past the first round in the Republican nomination. 

Are you upset or just belligerently posting?  Whatever all this shit was about.

Smarten up twat!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Are you upset or just belligerently posting?  Whatever all this shit was about.

Smarten up twat!

This sums you up perfectly....outsmarted with noting intelligent to respond back with so you say this^^^^^^^^^

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

O'leary had zero support in Quebec you cocksucking homosexual he realized it and is now backing the guy with the Quebec support who basically has the same economic ideology he has :finger2: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

O'leary had zero support in Quebec you cocksucking homosexual he realized it and is now backing the guy with the Quebec support who basically has the same economic ideology he has :finger2: 

"Basically".  Famous last words 

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

This sums you up perfectly....outsmarted with noting intelligent to respond back with so you say this^^^^^^^^^

English dude.  I had to read it three fucking times and it still doesn't make sense.  All I can do is guess what you are whining about.

36 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good one Ricky Schroeder. :bc:

Actually, it was.  I laughed.  You little ankle biter!  But it was with you, not at you.  Wait...swap that around a bit.  Or, as you would put it: "perfectly noted intelligent responded back say outsmarted sums you up!"

That was hard to do...it gave me a headache.  Do you have headaches?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

English dude.  I had to read it three fucking times and it still doesn't make sense.  All I can do is guess what you are whining about.

Actually, it was.  I laughed.  You little ankle biter!  But it was with you, not at you.  Wait...swap that around a bit.  Or, as you would put it: "perfectly noted intelligent responded back say outsmarted sums you up!"

That was hard to do...it gave me a headache.  Do you have headaches?

One of my favorite movies. :bc: