snake oil salesman

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's not gonna do that.  He'll fire back with another rhetorical expecting you to answer.  Or, go off on some weird montage of how bad republicans are.

Brain worms.

:lol:

How many countries have attacked us? England, Japan,?

All other wars were kinda bullshit... 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

How many countries have attacked us? England, Japan,?

All other wars were kinda bullshit... 

Well, maybe.  Maybe not.  The problem is our government won't tell us why we are doing what we are doing.  Fact is, it's gross, but it's why we are at the top of the proverbial food chain also.  A shark can't hate itself when it eats it's own young. :lol:

fuck I'm tired. :lol:

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you rwws bought into him - tax cuts for everyone, tax cuts for corporations. increased military spending, no dabbling in ME affairs, America first, better trade agreements with no retaliations, better and cheaper health insurance plans, pretty unicorns flying around :lmao:

gonna take the dems longer than usual to repair all this damage from a repuke admin, which is always the case. :news:

100 days dude

2 hours ago, Im4snow said:

For a buffoon he sure does keep the emotional fruitcakes like yourself on the edge of their seats. 

aint that the truth.  Ben must have sat in on that N. Korea briefing too.. :lol: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a buffoon. Not backing out NAFTA now. Just got air and empty rhetoric.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/27/trump-agrees-to-renegotiate-nafta-with-canada-mexico-leaders.html

Well he did get Canada and Mexico to agree to renegotiate the deal. That's a step in the right direction. 

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/27/trump-agrees-to-renegotiate-nafta-with-canada-mexico-leaders.html

Well he did get Canada and Mexico to agree to renegotiate the deal. That's a step in the right direction. 

Yeah, the great negotiator is going change NAFTA to help the US. I'll bet he'd sell you out for a deal that makes his families richer

8 hours ago, Anler said:

How much do you think it will cost to occupy syria, Iran and North korea?

My best guess would be to take what the wars that the Republicans started in Iraq and Afghanistan, add 50% because there is an extra Country, add 30% because at least Iran and Iraq were close together. (Which incidentally splitting your forces is was brought down Hitler and Napoleon ) Then double it because this time you will be butting heads with super powers Russia an China as backers. They will gladly make a fortune supplying weapons to rebels. You know like the US did with the Taliban in the 80's.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So you are saying we need to start finishing better....oh, I agree.  Let's take the gloves off and get these things done.

Wait till you get to cry about what you see then.  I can almost see the tears welling up in your eyes now.  Clown car Schumer will be proud. Maybe you all can get together and have safe place cry blankets? :lol: 

Yeah, you should be. Or at the very least go in with a plan on what to do once the fun part of dropping bombs on people is done. Remember when Bush forgot that in Iraq. He was dumb enough to disband the Army. I'm sure Donny has a terrific plan. Everything will go goodly. Keep believing him Zambo.

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ok name the wars republicans started . then name the ones dems started . want to bet what list is longer by far ?

Most people say that the Democrats of today have changed in the last 50 years. Republicans like to remind people that the Dems were into slavery etc.  Since most of you complained that Clinton would be more of the same stuff Obama did. Since Clinton would probably be a lot like Bill in matters of state. Why not compare the last two Dems vs last two Republicans.  If you want you can compare Bush 1 and Saint Reagan if you want. Since Reagan bank rolled Bin Laden.

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Or just not start them... :dunno:

That's way too complicated for Republicans. How are they going to funnel taxpayer money to their arms companies?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, the great negotiator is going change NAFTA to help the US. I'll bet he'd sell you out for a deal that makes his families richer

My best guess would be to take what the wars that the Republicans started in Iraq and Afghanistan, add 50% because there is an extra Country, add 30% because at least Iran and Iraq were close together. (Which incidentally splitting your forces is was brought down Hitler and Napoleon ) Then double it because this time you will be butting heads with super powers Russia an China as backers. They will gladly make a fortune supplying weapons to rebels. You know like the US did with the Taliban in the 80's.

Yeah, you should be. Or at the very least go in with a plan on what to do once the fun part of dropping bombs on people is done. Remember when Bush forgot that in Iraq. He was dumb enough to disband the Army. I'm sure Donny has a terrific plan. Everything will go goodly. Keep believing him Zambo.

Most people say that the Democrats of today have changed in the last 50 years. Republicans like to remind people that the Dems were into slavery etc.  Since most of you complained that Clinton would be more of the same stuff Obama did. Since Clinton would probably be a lot like Bill in matters of state. Why not compare the last two Dems vs last two Republicans.  If you want you can compare Bush 1 and Saint Reagan if you want. Since Reagan bank rolled Bin Laden.

That's way too complicated for Republicans. How are they going to funnel taxpayer money to their arms companies?

Good grief!  You are officially the stupidest person here.  Behind MC of course.  And that is impressive.  You are #2 within the "intellectually elite" on FSCE.  

Add that to your resume.  It'll probably make sense.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because we all know none of the dem presidents left office with millions more than they started with. :stoned:

Is it hard for you to walk upright with that 200 lb chip on your shoulder? 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Because we all know none of the dem presidents left office with millions more than they started with. :stoned:

He walks on his knees.  It's cock level.  He's available for parties.  Anal is free with a four hour rental.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

they haven't renegotiated shit yet. again, I find it comical you clowns think some of these less fortunate countries are going to suffer more, to make corporate America better. not you, corporate America. I have more anger towards the US companies moving to these places to take advantage of the cheap labor, than I do the country themselves. but heaven forbid we put some pressure on the corporations who do that.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they haven't renegotiated shit yet. again, I find it comical you clowns think some of these less fortunate countries are going to suffer more, to make corporate America better. not you, corporate America. I have more anger towards the US companies moving to these places to take advantage of the cheap labor, than I do the country themselves. but heaven forbid we put some pressure on the corporations who do that.

All I said was they've agreed to negotiate. But leave it to Slinger to want it done yesterday, while at the same time bitching about fucking all these countries over. You sir, are one strange hombre. 

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Republican logic: Making money from speeches and book tours is equal to making deals with foreign powers to enrich your factories or starting wars to enrich your friends. How much money did Republican friends make off of Afghanistan and Iraq? Trump is going to put that to shame. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He walks on his knees.  It's cock level.  He's available for parties.  Anal is free with a four hour rental.

Look at you go Zambo.  Keep that post count climbing.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Somehow Trump supporters think that Mexico and Canada are going to roll over. The Lumber dispute has been fought and won by Canada Several times. What purpose would it serve the leaders in Mexico or Canada to roll over and let Trump win? If Nafta falls through the fall out lands at Trumps feet.  Canada or Mexico lands a worse deal their opponents will nail them during the next election. So they have zero incentive to negotiate. Trump on the other hand will sign a shitty deal as long as his supporters will believe him when he tells them he won. 

On lumber alone the US industry is near 100%. If Canada found another buyer what will happen to your construction industry? 

Also Trudeau is obviously Liberal. It's in his best interest to might right wing politics look as shitty as he can. It will protect his job in two years. Trump is the best thing that could happen to him.

7 hours ago, Im4snow said:

For a buffoon he sure does keep the emotional fruitcakes like yourself on the edge of their seats. 

He hasn't done shit he promised and keeps flip flopping. Can't imagine you would give the same consideration to Hillary... Partisan hackery shows intellectual weakness and lack of integrity. 

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

He hasn't done shit he promised and keeps flip flopping. Can't imagine you would give the same consideration to Hillary... Partisan hackery shows intellectual weakness and lack of integrity. 

I missed the part, and apparently you did too, where I said he was doing a bang up job and I fully support all his actions/progress to date.  Oh, and just a bit of irony in that post as you're more of a democrat than I'm a R. :lol:  

Just now, Im4snow said:

I missed the part, and apparently you did too, where I said he was doing a bang up job and I fully support all his actions/progress to date.  Oh, and just a bit of irony in that post as you're more of a democrat than I'm a R. :lol:  

I have never voted for a democrat in my life. And I support real conservatives, not the neocons that dominate subjects today. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

He's done plenty for 100 days, and in the face of constant criticism from the media and most of Washington, so you're wrong.  Supreme court judge alone is huge.  He's laid out plenty of initiatives, and turned Obama's ball less foreign policy on its ear.  As far as Hillary, lets frame up another dumbass straw man argument.  Guys who go around hating on Jews and wishing segments of the population dead are the last persons who need to be strutting around the forum lecturing anyone about intellectual weakness and integrity.  Fuck :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He's done plenty for 100 days, and in the face of constant criticism from the media and most of Washington, so you're wrong.  Supreme court judge alone is huge.  He's laid out plenty of initiatives, and turned Obama's ball less foreign policy on its ear.  As far as Hillary, lets frame up another dumbass straw man argument.  Guys who go around hating on Jews and wishing segments of the population dead are the last persons who need to be strutting around the forum lecturing anyone about intellectual weakness and integrity.  Fuck :lol: 

First of all... I hate everybody, I am not a selective hater!!!111 

And secondly, Trumps foreign policy is not new. It is the same policy that has put our govt's finances into the shitter. Bringing up Hillary was not an endorsement of her, as it is well established that I really despise her. But the selective criticism is what I am referring to and you are the epitome of that. Congrats sir. :bc: 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I have never voted for a democrat in my life. And I support real conservatives, not the neocons that dominate subjects today. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

First of all... I hate everybody, I am not a selective hater!!!111 

And secondly, Trumps foreign policy is not new. It is the same policy that has put our govt's finances into the shitter. Bringing up Hillary was not an endorsement of her, as it is well established that I really despise her. But the selective criticism is what I am referring to and you are the epitome of that. Congrats sir. :bc: 

I applaud you Analer , you have the patience of a saint. When faced with debating the idiots above I cant motivate myself to articulate a thought more complex than "Choke on a dick stupid faggots !!!!1111111111"

They are really that dumb

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh for sure , he's done so much :lol: fucking retard

All he's done is reverse every fucking single campaign promise he made and position he took

Label China currency manipulator - no

Withdraw from Nafta - No

Healthcare - No

Infrastructure - Fuck No

Stop interventionist foreign policy - 180 degree reversal instantly

prosecute Hillary - :lol:you'd have to be brain dead to have believed that

prevent refugees from entering - kept deal with Australia in place

pipelines with us 100% US steel , reversed course within 24 fucking hours :lol: 

His fucking budget director had to claim Trump was just kidding about reducing the deficit :lol: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/328424-budget-director-trumps-promise-to-eliminate-the-debt-was-hyperbole

100% complete failure on a level we have never seen , only a complete brain dead neocon meat puppet would cheer him on .....so basically you

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I applaud you Analer , you have the patience of a saint. When faced with debating the idiots above I cant motivate myself to articulate a thought more complex than "Choke on a dick stupid faggots !!!!1111111111"

They are really that dumb