WH/Senate Briefing on NK

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

retard

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

great answer you fucking moron :lol: just the dumbest of the dumb

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

just shut up 81 , you are too dumb to be allowed a voice

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

poiqshdf99pqsdfiopjvapodivq-saoidpjv-oapisjdvpoijnwdfipjvnpdafjnvpdjfnvpjnfdpvjnpwejfnvpqjendfvpjnqsdpkvnqodknsvjpjqsndvjnqsdvp

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm a MESA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

oaipsjdvpoiasnxkjnaskjcnvpasjdcnkjasdncd pjksncvkjlascnv kja;scn kajscn ;kajscnmn ;akjscm 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why arent we threatening to bomb China you stupid faggot , they are the ones that fought that war against us

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Holy Fuck....dumb as a stump.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. :lol: 

the big meeting.....

"Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR), who attended a White House meeting on North Korea Wednesday, all-but-verified that the gathering was for show. On CNN’s “Erin Burnett Out Front,” the Democratic senator told the host that lawmakers “learned nothing you couldn’t read in the newspaper.” 

Donald Trump invited 100 senators to attend a classified briefing at 3p.m. today, bussing in the lawmakers from Capitol Hill to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building auditorium. Several senators who attended said the president discussed issues they were already aware of from the press. 

“Why do you think he had you come to the White House for this?” Burnett asked. 

“Oh, complete optics,” Merkley said. “Giving him a chance to say he considers it important enough to have us come to the White house.”

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I really have a feeling this is all posturing to force China's hand to agree and handled NK. Fits with his ideology on deal making. At least I hope it is... 

to try and make everyone think the US is gearing up for conflict? does trump not know people talk? :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And people really think we are going to do it... The media sure does. Does China buy that bluff, assuming it is a bluff? 

are we talking about in general, or specifically this meeting?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i just thought of a good analogy regarding the trump admin. it's like the staff at the national enquirer being hired to replace the staff at the wall street journal and trying to keep it going.

Pretty close. It just seems so bipolar. One decent idea with five shitting all over it. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why do some of you think Trump is masterminding these military actions of propaganda?

SMH.

This is what our media has done to the populace.  Send them off into 17 different directions.  After a while, you need to understand who the offenders of that practice are :bc: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i just thought of a good analogy regarding the trump admin. it's like the staff at the national enquirer being hired to replace the staff at the wall street journal and trying to keep it going.

That's a lie.  That wasn't good at all.  Gimme time, I'll come up with a better one about Obama's ignorant clown show administration in charge of anything.  There.  That's good enough.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i dunno. one thing i do know is that two mad man trying to up one another isn't a good thing.

No it is utter retardation of the highest order. Just put the little hobbit in the corner and ignore the fucktard like we have for 50 years. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do some of you think Trump is masterminding these military actions of propaganda?

SMH.

He is the boss. All good and bad ideas fall at his feet. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's a lie.  That wasn't good at all.  Gimme time, I'll come up with a better one about Obama's ignorant clown show administration in charge of anything.  There.  That's good enough.

it's perfect. trump is a great living example of the national enquirer :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

This is what our media has done to the populace.  Send them off into 17 different directions.  After a while, you need to understand who the offenders of that practice are :bc: 

It's all TRUUUMMP!  Nation of idiots following the MSM.  2018 is next year....and one party is woefully ill-prepared while thinking they've got a solid bead on things.

"Almost winning!!!"

:lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's all TRUUUMMP!  Nation of idiots following the MSM.  2018 is next year....and one party is woefully ill-prepared while thinking they've got a solid bead on things. 

"Almost winning!!!"

:lmao:

After reestablishing my faith in humanity the last election, I can't wait. :bc:  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No it is utter retardation of the highest order. Just put the little hobbit in the corner and ignore the fucktard like we have for 50 years. 

He is the boss. All good and bad ideas fall at his feet. 

Maybe, but to act like he's pulling all the strings is assinine. Especially the military side.

The liberal Dems have made him the face of evil while they are busy being the face of idiocy.