Ted Cruz: Take El Chapo's $14 billion to pay for the wall

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well if a company stole govt money then yeah, it should go back to the government. But if a criminal organization murdered police officers, news reporters and other innocent civilians do you think they have a rightful claim at restitution? El Chapo is in prison but drugs are still coming to the United States. Should we wait for another king pin to amasse a couple billion dollars and then just take that? How is that combating crime? 

Yes, I already agreed with that.   Reading comprehension issues?  As I said before I'm sure there will be plenty left over.  

No we should constantly use asset and money confiscation to build a big, beautiful wall that also contains millions of solar panels.  :bc:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  You honestly feel confiscating drug money is equivalent to taxes?   Holy fuck brah.... :lol:     

You sound like a dolt.  There are obviously differences in process, justification, etc.  But at the end of the day, do they not both result in money being somewhat forced to change hands from an individual to the government.  At least that's how I take Anler's analogy.

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You sound like a dolt.  There are obviously differences in process, justification, etc.  But at the end of the day, do they not both result in money being somewhat forced to change hands from an individual to the government.  At least that's how I take Anler's analogy.

My point being is that the govt is making new ways to steal money from people. They make drugs illegal and then squeeze users and dealers. But they allow the trade to flourish and drugs to keep entering. then they get vigilant about the money. It is in fact by definition "taxation without representation" So they really have no intention of stopping the drug trade which is what the whole "War on Drugs" is supposed to be about. All the drug trade does is fuel crime and criminal enterprise. Then the govt swoops in and takes the money! "Hey look! We got em!" but the drug trade continues, in fact it never stops. If you want to stop making criminals rich and stop them from hurting people, decriminalize the drugs. The drug laws do nothing to stop the influx of drugs, people are still going to get them if they want them. Take away the incentive and you stop it. But then the govt cant steal the money. And dont think for a minute that all of the seized cash gets turned in...

I couldn't agree more.  Any you'd think the supposed "freedom caucus" would be the first on board to legalize all drugs in the name of well, freedom, liberty, conservatism, whatever adjective you prefer.  But I don't hear any forward momentum from them on this.  Not much on the liberal side either, other than pot at the state level.  

Edited by XC.Morrison
punctuation

57 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You and poop shoot are the dolts, Highmark is making perfect sense.

59 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I couldn't agree more.  Any you'd think the supposed "freedom caucus" would be the first on board to legalize all drugs in the name of well, freedom, liberty, conservatism, whatever adjective you prefer.  But I don't hear any forward momentum from them on this.  Not much on the liberal side either, other than pot at the state level.  

These guys aren't conservatives. They are brainwashed faggots I mean fascists. Probably have high levels of heavy metals and fluoride in their drinking water. They can't mentally grasp the principals of freedom... So they just agree with what the Republicans say. 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

These guys aren't conservatives. They are brainwashed faggots I mean fascists. Probably have high levels of heavy metals and fluoride in their drinking water. They can't mentally grasp the principals of freedom... So they just agree with what the Republicans say. 

Poop shoot, you need to see a mental therapist, comparing drug money to taxes and believing the govt. is complicit in the war on drugs? :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poop shoot, you need to see a mental therapist, comparing drug money to taxes and believing the govt. is complicit in the war on drugs? :lol:

you are a fucking idiot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Bi Polar Biggie the ankle biter in with the reach around, you're more predictable than a sunrise/sunset.

Bi polar eh.....doesn't say much for you when you steal material from Creeper. :lol:

10 hours ago, Anler said:

So we do know where it comes from? But lets fight it on every street corner in the US? Nah, let it come in and lets steal the money! :bc: 

well u don't want tighter boarder control and U don't want us invading other nations . unless of course it fits the argument u are trying to make at this exact moment that is

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Great idea.   The left will say its his money and should be returned in lieu of a prisoner swap.  I mean after all its his money. :lol:  

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-take-el-chapos-14-billion-to-pay-for-the-wall/article/2621250

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, wants the billions of dollars confiscated from an infamous Mexican drug lord to finance the construction of a wall on the Mexican-American border.

"Fourteen billion dollars will go a long way toward building a wall that will keep Americans safe and hinder the illegal flow of drugs, weapons, and individuals across our southern border," Cruz said Tuesday in a statement unveiling the El Chapo Act, named after the drug kingpin who was extradited to the United States in January.

Cruz's bill, if implemented as conceived, would provide the $14 billion subject to confiscation from El Chapo as well as money taken from drug lords arrested in future cases. It's a bankshot at border funding designed to fulfill the spirit of President Trump's pledge to "make Mexico pay" for the wall that has gained currency among some Republicans.

Who the fuck believes El Chapo has $11 billion???? :lol::lol::lol: 

EDIT: $14 billion :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
El Chapo $14 billion :LOL: :LOL:

no highmark, the left does not believe that. at least not me. i belive that all the confiscated money from these activities go to police departments, gov agencies, etc to be used to fight the fight. so if you use that money elsewhere, that leaves a void where it was before, a void that would need to be filled via other funds. so at the end of the day, we are still paying for the wall. not mexico, not the drug cartels.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no highmark, the left does not believe that. at least not me. i belive that all the confiscated money from these activities go to police departments, gov agencies, etc to be used to fight the fight. so if you use that money elsewhere, that leaves a void where it was before, a void that would need to be filled via other funds. so at the end of the day, we are still paying for the wall. not mexico, not the drug cartels.

Jesus.  I need to stop drinking...or drink more.

Good post. :bc:

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Didn't you make this point on Page 1? They still can't figure out that money redirected from Law enforcement is not the same as Mexico paying for it. Fucking Trumpsters are so desperate to believe in Trump they will believe anything.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn't you make this point on Page 1? They still can't figure out that money redirected from Law enforcement is not the same as Mexico paying for it. Fucking Trumpsters are so desperate to believe in Trump they will believe anything.

Go away fuck stain.  

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  I need to stop drinking...or drink more.

Good post. :bc:

Congrats, you are now slinger stupid. 

How about decriminalization drugs, defund organized crime and fire a bunch of police because they don't have shit to do? :dunno:

Edited by Anler