I'm selling out!

Im going to join my local republican party and start fund raising. Go to some $10,000 a plate dinners and shit. Maybe i can get an ambassadorship somewhere. Gonna send my kids to an elite boarding school. 

CFK, im gonna need all of my content deleted. My lawyer will be calling you. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im going to join my local republican party and start fund raising. Go to some $10,000 a plate dinners and shit. Maybe i can get an ambassadorship somewhere. Gonna send my kids to an elite boarding school. 

Soon you'll be known as _____ then?

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hell, you can go Dem, R, or other for any of that (although it may be harder now for the R's).  Dems did extremely well over the last eight assigning that task to incompetent boobs who were their top fundraisers.  Ahh...collecting money for promising something sweet in return.....all for personal gains and recognition!  NO EXPERIENCE NECCESSARY :lol:

Image result for girl scout cookies

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Shit Scott Brown just got his plum job from Trump....hes nominated for Ambassador of New Zealand and Samoa.....180K a year plus free digs on the taxpayer!

GO FOR IT

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Shit Scott Brown just got his plum job from Trump....hes nominated for Ambassador of New Zealand and Samoa.....180K a year plus free digs on the taxpayer!

GO FOR IT

Yeah, govt healthcare, govt pension, free flights, allowances, staff budget, etc... Its a great gig! I would take the New Zealand job. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, you can go Dem, R, or other for any of that (although it may be harder now for the R's).  Dems did extremely well over the last eight assigning that task to incompetent boobs who were their top fundraisers.  Ahh...collecting money for promising something sweet in return.....all for personal gains and recognition!  NO EXPERIENCE NECCESSARY :lol:

Image result for girl scout cookies

Sure but it will be hard to be a dem in Indiana. Too many bible thumpers and home to the KKK. Gotta be a pube. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah, govt healthcare, govt pension, free flights, allowances, staff budget, etc... Its a great gig! I would take the New Zealand job. :bc: 

Not too bad for a former Playgirl model.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Not too bad for a former Playgirl model.

Probably a pedophile too. It will be hard to rub elbows with those slimy fucks but hey, its money. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Probably a pedophile too. It will be hard to rub elbows with those slimy fucks but hey, its money. :bc: 

My uncle was well connected in dem circles. I got to meet some folks when I was younger. Bunch of fucking crooks. Maybe that's why I lean right. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

My uncle was well connected in dem circles. I got to meet some folks when I was younger. Bunch of fucking crooks. Maybe that's why I lean right. :lol: 

My ex FIL was very active in local politics. We did all of the parties, campaigning, donations, etc... You are right, some of them were total douchebags. But some , like my FIL, were people with good intentions. Judy Barr Topinka was a member of there political action group and I really like her. She was a nice lady. Even my dad who is a die hard dem liked her. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

My ex FIL was very active in local politics. We did all of the parties, campaigning, donations, etc... You are right, some of them were total douchebags. But some , like my FIL, were people with good intentions. Judy Barr Topinka was a member of there political action group and I really like her. She was a nice lady. Even my dad who is a die hard dem liked her. 

I liked Carl Levin the best. Really nice guy. Didn't care for his policies, but that guy wielded some power in Washington for a long time.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I liked Carl Levin the best. Really nice guy. Didn't care for his policies, but that guy wielded some power in Washington for a long time.

You know who else was a really nice guy? George Ryan. He got a bad deal and I guess got what he deserved but he and his wife were really nice people. Fuck dick durbin petitioned the states attorney to let him out. 

I'm selling out too.   I'm going to vote for anyone who is for illegal immigration or better yet open borders!   My direct labor costs are simply too high and I want to eliminate as many of those high paying jobs and replace them with "contracted" workers.   So cool that I wouldn't have to pay FICA taxes for them as well.  Just think of the savings!   I'd cut my direct labor by at least 1/2-2/3's of what it is now.   Even if I don't the job market will be so over flowing with demand I can cut wages and benefits of current workers.   If they don't like it they can quit as there will be plenty of people coming in to hire.   Sweet deal.   What have I been thinking all this time! :lol:  

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm selling out too.   I'm going to vote for anyone who is for illegal immigration or better yet open borders!   My direct labor costs are simply too high and I want to eliminate as many of those high paying jobs and replace them with "contracted" workers.   So cool that I wouldn't have to pay FICA taxes for them as well.  Just think of the savings!   I'd cut my direct labor by at least 1/2-2/3's of what it is now.   Even if I don't the job market will be so over flowing with demand I can cut wages and benefits of current workers.   If they don't like it they can quit as there will be plenty of people coming in to hire.   Sweet deal.   What have I been thinking all this time! :lol:  

Dont be stupid. Republicans are the union breakers. Once we get those tit suckers out of the way then everybody can work for minimum wage and like it! :bc: 

And republican Obamacare will be like bootstraps, get your own you fucking slacker! :bc: 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Im going to join my local democrat party and start fund raising. Go to some $10,000 a plate dinners and shit. Maybe i can get an ambassadorship somewhere. Gonna send my kids to an elite boarding school

The dembankster party has never changed. The general media will always cover your back.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Dont be stupid. Republicans are the union breakers. Once we get those tit suckers out of the way then everybody can work for minimum wage and like it! :bc: 

And republican Obamacare will be like bootstraps, get your own you fucking slacker! :bc: 

Unions love illegal immigrants and open borders.   I will already be voting with them. :lol:  

I prefer free healthcare for all.   The economic boom of cheap labor will allow for more tax dollars to pay for UHC.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Unions love illegal immigrants and open borders.   I will already be voting with them. :lol:  

I prefer free healthcare for all.   The economic boom of cheap labor will allow for more tax dollars to pay for UHC.  :lmao:

Well I am not paying for anyones healthcare. They can get bootstraps or just fucking die, i dont care. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I am not paying for anyones healthcare. They can get bootstraps or just fucking die, i dont care. :bc: 

UHC will be done with FICA like tax and I'm only hiring the illegals as contract workers.   They are on their own paying for their HC if they do at all.   I'll have private plan to take care of me and my own.  The experienced people I need to keep will be well taken care of.  I'm also dropping my salary to next to nothing and paying myself in distributions.   That's popular on here.   Save me money on taxes even more.    :lmao::ylsuper::bc:

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

UHC will be done with FICA like tax and I'm only hiring the illegals as contract workers.   They are on their own paying for their HC if they do at all.   I'll have private plan to take care of me and my own.  The experienced people I need to keep will be well taken care of.  I'm also dropping my salary to next to nothing and paying myself in distributions.   That's popular on here.   Save me money on taxes even more.    

Mexicans are better workers and employees than whites. You will be 100% mexican labor before you know it. 

• Like 1