Trump Son In Law Jared Kushner Was Just Told To Lawyer Up Because He Committed A Crime

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why do people waste their time on these whack job websites?  So they can pretend they have the inside scoop on everything, or it makes them feel good to read negative bullshit about their "enemies" ?  

BINGO.  

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well at least Bobby was qualified,  the Trump white house shows why you need to embrace at least some of the "professionals" to actually get things done. Fuck the guy can't even fill the basic jobs

I'm starting to wonder how important some of these positions are at all.  I'll bet it blatant waste.  3 or 5 positions responsible for one.  

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why is he a dipshit....because he told the truth about he family you worship?

MC is classic.  Starts a thread about his problem with nepotism, owes all he has to his BIL for giving him his job.  And I bet it took some convincing and there's probably plenty of regret too.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BINGO.  

I'm starting to wonder how important some of these positions are at all.  I'll bet it blatant waste.  3 or 5 positions responsible for one.  

MC is classic.  Starts a thread about his problem with nepotism, owes all he has to his BIL for giving him his job.  And I bet it took some convincing and there's probably plenty of regret too.

:lol:

right cause the trump adminstration is running so smoothly without those professionals SMH

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

right cause the trump adminstration is running so smoothly without those professionals SMH

"Professionals" :lol:

It's hard to run anything smoothly where he is.  The obstructionists are really throwing all they can at him.  Still, he's getting it done...just not in the manner or speed he'd hoped. Welcome to DC politics.  A place where common sense goes to die.

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did the Kennedys have a huge real estate emprire?

no the mafia just got sorry get  them a stipend every mo for all the real estate deals the Kennedy family  got done for them

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Still don't think Jared should be involved with the administration.  

Keep the liberal jew out. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Some of you guys must be on Opioids...really yeah who needs government experience....who needs experience in anything....fuck I'm a surgeon...yeah thats it a n euro surgeon.

Hey the WalMart greeter is now in the running for their CEO...fuck the interview slide him right in

52 minutes ago, pjameven said:

someone really needs to find something to do...I would off myself if I had nothing to do but search for all of this bullshit....sad actually...lol

3soo2c[1].jpg

I couldn't imagine spending my days searching for things that make me mad or unhappy.   I honestly believe if they can find someone hurting or falling on some misfortune it makes them feel good. Some sort of warped revenge because their Gal didn't get in.

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Some of you guys must be on Opioids...really yeah who needs government experience....who needs experience in anything....fuck I'm a surgeon...yeah thats it a n euro surgeon.

Hey the WalMart greeter is now in the running for their CEO...fuck the interview slide him right in

Is this racist  code????    :lol: 

You guys are losing your minds...........   

Walmart greeter................Surgeon............ same shit.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I couldn't imagine spending my days searching for things that make me mad or unhappy.   I honestly believe if they can find someone hurting or falling on some misfortune it makes them feel good. Some sort of warped revenge because their Gal didn't get in.

Is this racist  code????    :lol: 

You guys are losing your minds...........   

Walmart greeter................Surgeon............ same shit.

exactly...wtf...misery loves company..a few do it just to rile up some of the others here....lol

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hialeah in Florida, and the Merchandise Mart being the largest commercial building in the country was nothing to sneeze at.

Wife works in the mart. That place is crazy huge.

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

JFK appointed his brother Attorney General....what's the big deal about Kushner?

And republicans got a bloody cunt over it. Its just a never ending circle... 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it's really astonishing how pathetic this administration is functioning. it's not even controlled chaos. 

its a rudderless boat. he's has zero consensus on anything with congress. congress even had to change long standing congressional rules to slam though a poorly qualified supreme court justice. 

Edited by spin_dry

....there's also the whining about a federal judge being able to hold a president to within the law. how many fucking concessions does king trump want so that his half baked, executive can fly? what a shit show. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

it's really astonishing how pathetic this administration is functioning. it's not even controlled chaos. 

its a rudderless boat. he's has zero consensus on anything with congress. congress even had to change long standing congressional rules to slam though a poorly qualified supreme court justice. 

the entire world sees this especially our enemies......now where is that Navy fleet?