It always comes back to the Jews...

Just now, Anler said:

Israelis have been trying to occupy the surrounding areas since 1967. Syrian regime change gives Jews the oil, Qatar the pipeline, and that jersey company a cut of the profits. There is always a Jew behind every theft. 

I'm not sure who the bigger moron is lately, several good candidates to chose from lately, but you're rising in the standings for sure. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not sure who the bigger moron is lately, several good candidates to chose from lately, but you're rising in the standings for sure. :lol: 

You will always be on the top of my list of morons. :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...I forgot.  Are we talking about kikes or pizza niggers?  

This place is so confusing sometimes.

:lol:

This place is an equal opportunity offender site, we talk about everybody. :bc: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

This place is an equal opportunity offender site, we talk about everybody. :bc: 

Its definately not safe space approved. :lol:

But yet the ones wanting a safe space are attracted to it like flies on shit for some reason(Woolard). :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Its definately not safe space approved. :lol:

But yet the ones wanting a safe space are attracted to it like flies on shit for some reason(Woolard). :dunno:

Its cool to talk about niggers, spics, Dagos, pollacks and nooks but how dare you talk about jews!!!111 They were in the holocaust you know? :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Its cool to talk about niggers, spics, Dagos, pollacks and nooks but how dare you talk about jews!!!111 They were in the holocaust you know? :lol: 

The halocaust was a terrible thing sure.....but no one seems to talk about nor care what the Russians did to the german civilians after the war.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

The halocaust was a terrible thing sure.....but no one seems to talk about nor care what the Russians did to the german civilians after the war.

No shit. The allies starved 1.5 million germans to death in prison camps. You will never hear about that in a history book. Its estimated that the Soviets raped 2 million women after the war. Funny how WW2 was started over the Germans invading Poland (which was part of Germany just 20 years earlier) and then let the Soviets have it. The whole point of WW1 and WW2 was to destroy the German economy as they were emerging as the world superpower in commerce, manufacturing and finance. It worked. 

wnston_says-01.jpg?w=1200

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

No shit. The allies starved 1.5 million germans to death in prison camps. You will never hear about that in a history book. Its estimated that the Soviets raped 2 million women after the war. Funny how WW2 was started over the Germans invading Poland (which was part of Germany just 20 years earlier) and then let the Soviets have it. The whole point of WW1 and WW2 was to destroy the German economy as they were emerging as the world superpower in commerce, manufacturing and finance. It worked. 

wnston_says-01.jpg?w=1200

My parents and grandparents were lucky enough to survive through it...my grandmother told me she was raped so many times she lost count....it was either that or be killed. :(

Just now, Dave said:

My parents and grandparents were lucky enough to survive through it...my grandmother told me she was raped so many times she lost count....it was either that or be killed. :(

My great grandparents got out after WW1.  

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

My gp werent that old....they all ended up in nookville eventually.

My son recently did an ancestry project for school. I know my grandfather and his sister were huge into genealogy and had alot of info on the subject so i asked my dad if he could provide anything for his project. Wow was I blown away. My grandmother has records of our entire family tree all the way back to the 1500's. With names, dates and where they came from. They were some of the first settlers in the US. Late 1600's. Some populated the Ohio river valley and some went up to Canada. Pretty crazy reading some of the letters and stuff from back then. They were Frenchies. Family name was Chartier. Many of the Chartiers were outlaws so the name was changed a few generations ago. :news::lol: 

Edited by Anler

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

My son recently did an ancestry project for school. I know my grandfather and his sister were huge into genealogy and had alot of info on the subject so i asked my dad if he could provide anything for his project. Wow was I blown away. My grandmother has records of our entire family tree all the way back to the 1500's. With names, dates and where they came from. They were some of the first settlers in the US. Late 1600's. Some populated the Ohio river valley and some went up to Canada. Pretty crazy reading some of the letters and stuff from back then. They were Frenchies. Family name was Chartier. Many of the Chartiers were outlaws so the name was changed a few generations ago. :news::lol: 

That is cool. :bc:

I dont know much past my great grandparents....and very little about them.