Just who is dumb enough to believe this tripe

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I absolutely can pick and choose. That is my choice. What i was stating was that more laws werent needed to prevent sharia law from violating individuals rights because those laws already exist. Nice job making yourself look like a fool though.

Freedom does not allow freedom of choice you brain dead moron!!!111 someone else decides what you can do!!!111

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey zambroni, did you know Momo is a CFO of a major corporation? Has a helicopter and a mahogany panelled penthouse office? Also has a mansion and like 10 sleds. Nobody has ever seen a picture of any of it and the only guy to have actually met Momo has mysteriously disappeared...

He has a fucking helicopter?  Sweet!  

Momo, now, you'll understand if I don't jump in for a ride with you "willy nilly", right?  

Image result for small helicopter gif

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I actually thought momentum was a momo dupe. I don't think I was alone. Momo is by far the biggest fraud in the history of the forum...

:lies: and :bullshit: from the Nazi Pig Dog a most gullible and stupid Nazi 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey zambroni, did you know Momo is a CFO of a major corporation? Has a helicopter and a mahogany panelled penthouse office? Also has a mansion and like 10 sleds. Nobody has ever seen a picture of any of it and the only guy to have actually met Momo has mysteriously disappeared...

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from the Nazi Pig Dog a most gullible and stupid Nazi 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You made a mistake.  It's now oak office he forgot the lie and he only flies private :lol: 

Also threatened way back when to sue a snowmobile club who has a great volunteer base over a picture of him 

:lies: from the sick fudge packing Sodomite, it's all :bullshit: and :lies: from that Faggot