Just who is dumb enough to believe this tripe

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I have no idea. But allegedly someone from the site tipped off his opponent with a link to the site and some of his posts. Nobody knows if it was true or who may have done it but that's what he claimed. Dude is a character tho. Especially when he gets a few in him. There is a picture of him naked humping freezerburnts head at jamstock. And a video of f7ben throwing him around on the street in front of a bar. Many others. Better than an HBO comedy special...

the best was the youtube he made when he was in his office all pissed up telling LLS to go fuck himself.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

the best was the youtube he made when he was in his office all pissed up telling LLS to go fuck himself.

Part of me thinks LLS sent the link. He fucking hated huzy. But LLS is a nice guy so I kinda think maybe not. Huzy pissed off alot of people. 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it uber bizarre that a politician was on here acting like a "reg FS'er"......then running for election?  How does that work?  Ooops!  And what kinda cunt turns that info over?  Jesus!

started a thread titled...My Nigger President., another one...Zosos mom is a whore.  Teabagging pics, drunk escapades posted. All kinds of racist shit. Then ran for state senate. All while using his full real name. I doubt anyone told on him, a simple search of his name brought it all up on google.

Edited by Boered
-

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hmmmmmm.....interesting.

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I find it uber bizarre that a politician was on here acting like a "reg FS'er"......then running for election?  How does that work?  Ooops!  And what kinda cunt turns that info over?  Jesus!

He was on the forums a long time before ever running for office.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:dunno:

He was on the forums a long time before ever running for office.

Nevermind...I was thinking something else but now I get your post. :bc:

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Gutter is the guy im thinking of. Zambroni could be Gutter for all we know... Or could be Momentum. There wasnt anything Momentum couldnt do better than you. :lol: 

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I think he claimed he slapped Saddam across the face.

yeah, his stories were so outrageous. Wasnt he a world champ arm wrestler or Karate guy or something? :lol: 

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah he took on 6 Marines at one time and his hands were registered weapons.

:lol: thats right, his hands were registered weapons. :lol: 

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

That was classic. Anyone with half a brain knew that was BS. :lol: 

Momentum was (allegedly) from MinnesOta. If you ever tell us your hands are registered as deadly weapons the jig is up on you! :lol: 

Holy shit seems like the same M/O. Maybe it is Zambo and he is learning not to be such a blatant liar. Just a moderate liar.

11 minutes ago, Boered said:

No, he is a transgendered women living in a mans body waiting for the surgery.

Fuck...one of his first posts here he called himself and equal opportunity lover and made comments about pleasing both sexes or some shit.  Never heard somebody announce all tha so proudly on a motor sports forum.  

Whatever.  Another delusional liberal twat.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

A Liar and a CUNT :flush: that's who 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

A Liar and a CUNT :flush: that's who 

You created dupes for the sole purpose of giving yourself plus votes under the old FS so stfu stupid.

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

You created dupes for the sole purpose of giving yourself plus votes under the old FS so stfu stupid.

I actually thought momentum was a momo dupe. I don't think I was alone. Momo is by far the biggest fraud in the history of the forum...

Edited by Anler

On 4/26/2017 at 6:46 PM, f7ben said:

freedom of religion is a basic tenet of a free country .....if someone is violating the rights of another individual then we have laws to deal with that. the end

As long as you agree with it.

Typical braindead fool. Thinks he can pick and choose laws.

Hey zambroni, did you know Momo is a CFO of a major corporation? Has a helicopter and a mahogany panelled penthouse office? Also has a mansion and like 10 sleds. Nobody has ever seen a picture of any of it and the only guy to have actually met Momo has mysteriously disappeared...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey zambroni, did you know Momo is a CFO of a major corporation? Has a helicopter and a mahogany panelled penthouse office? Also has a mansion and like 10 sleds. Nobody has ever seen a picture of any of it and the only guy to have actually met Momo has mysteriously disappeared...

You made a mistake.  It's now oak office he forgot the lie and he only flies private :lol: 

Also threatened way back when to sue a snowmobile club who has a great volunteer base over a picture of him 

Edited by Kev144
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You made a mistake.  It's now oak office he forgot the lie and he only flies private :lol: 

Also threatened way back when to sue a snowmobile club who has a great volunteer base over a picture of him 

I can't keep track of all of his extravagance. 

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

As long as you agree with it.

Typical braindead fool. Thinks he can pick and choose laws.

I absolutely can pick and choose. That is my choice. What i was stating was that more laws werent needed to prevent sharia law from violating individuals rights because those laws already exist. Nice job making yourself look like a fool though.

• Like 1