Just who is dumb enough to believe this tripe

Just now, 1jkw said:

Momentum 1 and gutter.

Gutter is the guy im thinking of. Zambroni could be Gutter for all we know... Or could be Momentum. There wasnt anything Momentum couldnt do better than you. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! Look at you, another life experience that you just happen to have. Military Stories, Building Houses, Investing domestically and overseas. Fuck you even have stories about talking to people about gluten while your stuffing swiss rolls into your yap.

Such a coincidence and they all show you in good light.  Keep up the cool stories bro. 

Show me in a "good light"?  What?  Sorry you don't have any life experiences you can share.  Or, tell us that harrowing kayak adventure story again.  Cuz, DAYAAAAAM...edge of my seat stuff!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

What a tool.  A liberal one at that.  Just looks shiny but isn't good for anything.  

Just now, Anler said:

Gutter is the guy im thinking of. Zambroni could be Gutter for all we know... Or could be Momentum. There wasnt anything Momentum couldnt do better than you. :lol: 

I think he claimed he slapped Saddam across the face.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I think he claimed he slapped Saddam across the face.

yeah, his stories were so outrageous. Wasnt he a world champ arm wrestler or Karate guy or something? :lol: 

Well, new polls out today are promising. I think about 80% of Americans are positive they are being lied to by the government.

The rub seems to be.............Who is doing the lying.   

Just now, Anler said:

yeah, his stories were so outrageous. Wasnt he a world champ arm wrestler or Karate guy or something? :lol: 

Yeah he took on 6 Marines at one time and his hands were registered weapons.

Just now, Cold War said:

Well, new polls out today are promising. I think about 80% of Americans are positive they are being lied to by the government.

The rub seems to be.............Who is doing the lying.   

EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're trying too hard.  Relax. Not everybody can do cool stuff in their lives.  Fear can be debilitating.  

But, a story about some guy at Menard's being lactose intolerant and my whirlwind story about my experience with the Tea Party?  That's what you find exciting and hard to believe?  Jesus.  You can't top those?  REALLY?  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol: thats right, his hands were registered weapons. :lol: 

That was classic. Anyone with half a brain knew that was BS. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're trying too hard.  Relax. Not everybody can do cool stuff in their lives.  Fear can be debilitating.  

But, a story about some guy at Menard's being lactose intolerant and my whirlwind story about my experience with the Tea Party?  That's what you find exciting and hard to believe?  Jesus.  You can't top those?  REALLY?  

Momentum was (allegedly) from MinnesOta. If you ever tell us your hands are registered as deadly weapons the jig is up on you! :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Momentum was (allegedly) from MinnesOta. If you ever tell us your hands are registered as deadly weapons the jig is up on you! :lol: 

Whew...thanks for the heads up.  I was about to admit that too.  What about feet? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew...thanks for the heads up.  I was about to admit that too.  What about feet? :lol:

Well anything short of a highly trained military assassin then you are suspect... :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well anything short of a highly trained military assassin then you are suspect... :lol: 

You guys ran off some fine people.  Like that woodpile "GO TO PM!!!!!!11111" dude.  How is this place better without them?  Cuz.....priceless! :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You guys ran off some fine people.  Like that woodpile "GO TO PM!!!!!!11111" dude.  How is this place better without them?  Cuz.....priceless! :lol:

So many characters man. It was amusing. You would have loved ______ ________. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  I still don't know what that was all about.  Was ____________ his real screen name?

He was running for office and had to clean up his act.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  I still don't know what that was all about.  Was ____________ his real screen name?

He had several but after being a pain in Rob's ass he changed it to that. He pops in on the other site once in a while. He ran for some political offices and this site was a hindrance for him as he used his real name and would regularly say some pretty outrageous shit. He still hangs out with the butthurt crowd over on the island. he lives near the twins... 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yeah!  I remember hearing about that guy.  Seemed the Dems in MN took exception to some of his posts here.  Hulsy or something like that?

I have no idea. But allegedly someone from the site tipped off his opponent with a link to the site and some of his posts. Nobody knows if it was true or who may have done it but that's what he claimed. Dude is a character tho. Especially when he gets a few in him. There is a picture of him naked humping freezerburnts head at jamstock. And a video of f7ben throwing him around on the street in front of a bar. Many others. Better than an HBO comedy special...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Momentum was outed as regular member Edge...he still posts once in awhile...he even apologized. :lol:

Slinger should take notes from whoever discovered the identity of Momentum1. :snack:

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you get bed sores from sitting in the Lazy Boy all day?  What keeps you occupied while the little lady is out earning?

Well got off the lazy boy, the wife patched up my bed sores and then we went riding, glad I got the small bike, the big one is too much for me. Fun day, how did your day go shortsale, did you sell any of those shitty pre packaged funds to suckers.....