Just who is dumb enough to believe this tripe

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No you won't sort out anything. Do you remember how the entire country was hiding inside, scared because they didn't know when the psychos would strike next. They were cancelling outside sports, across several states. It was sad how two people held so much power.

For me it was more pissed off then scared. But I don't know how the liberal brain works. It's a mystery to me.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No you won't sort out anything. Do you remember how the entire country was hiding inside, scared because they didn't know when the psychos would strike next. They were cancelling outside sports, across several states. It was sad how two people held so much power.

I don't remember that at all.  Fear is what is being bled into our society by liberals.  The pussification of the world.  

Twll me again what real men aren't scared of....powerful women, dark skin people, butterflies, homosexuals, grass and flowers.

Go tape your fucking wrists.

Oh, and you'll get sorted out too.  Guaranteed.  Bet you really haven't felt fear before have you.  This won't be like your "scary kayaking ride".

What a fucking joke you are! :lol:

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When Muslims say that about Christians you use that as proof that they are barbarians.  Dumbfuck.

Why are you so stupid that you can't see that you cheering while your bombers kill Muslims is the same thing as them cheering about 9/11. Funny thing is people don't have to lie about you cheering the murder of Muslims.

No, when muslims kill their own children, beat their wives, stone women, force women to cover up, cut of little girls clits, advacate for the murder of gays, advocate for all jews to be killed...etc....etc... I say that is proof of their barbarism. I do not call for them to be killed, simply not allowed in my country, well they are welcome, they just must leave their dogma at the door.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

No, when muslims kill their own children, beat their wives, stone women, force women to cover up, cut of little girls clits, advacate for the murder of gays, advocate for all jews to be killed...etc....etc... I say that is proof of their barbarism. I do not call for them to be killed, simply not allowed in my country, well they are welcome, they just must leave their dogma at the door.

The left's endearing fascination with these people is astonishing to me.  The liberals are target #1 with the Muslim people.  

So stupid.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The left's endearing fascination with these people is astonishing to me.  The liberals are target #1 with the Muslim people.  

So stupid.

the best part is, kev is a feminist man that supports gay rights but also loves Islam.....retarded.

Just now, Boered said:

the best part is, kev is a feminist man that supports gay rights but also loves Islam.....retarded.

They're all like that!!!!  It's like a sub-species of roaches deciding that keeping about their business when the lights are flipped on is the smart thing to do.  

Results will be the same too.  And I don't care.  Let the Muslims clean up these twats, then we'll clean up the Muslims.....and whoever they missed.

Gay night club shooting by man Praising Allah and ISIS kills 50.....nobody cares.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Sorry Dumb Dumb. I don't like any religion. I just support a person's right to practice that religion. I'm not brainwashed enough to believe all Muslims are trying to kill us. I believe immigrants for the most part do far more for the economy than they take. 

I don't specifically support gay rights. I support individual rights. I'm logical enough to realize what affects me and what doesn't.

Consenting adults can do what they what with each other and pray where they like. I don't care. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sorry Dumb Dumb. I don't like any religion. I just support a person's right to practice that religion. I'm not brainwashed enough to believe all Muslims are trying to kill us. I believe immigrants for the most part do far more for the economy than they take. 

I don't specifically support gay rights. I support individual rights. I'm logical enough to realize what affects me and what doesn't.

Consenting adults can do what they what with each other and pray where they like. I don't care. 

Did I say all muslims want to kill us....NO, but of course you are off arguing a point nobody made. It is the ideology that is poison to free society, and if you are too stupid to understand that then there is no helping you.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They're all like that!!!!  It's like a sub-species of roaches deciding that keeping about their business when the lights are flipped on is the smart thing to do.  

Results will be the same too.  And I don't care.  Let the Muslims clean up these twats, then we'll clean up the Muslims.....and whoever they missed.

Gay night club shooting by man Praising Allah and ISIS kills 50.....nobody cares.

You mean that American that was allowed to buy weapons even though he was investigated by the FBI?

Wasn't much of a Muslim was he? Didn't believe in anything they believe, born and raised in the US

But I guess he was at least as Muslim as Timothy McVeigh was a Christian. You know like Jim Jones or that Wacko from Waco. All good christians.. 

Edited by revkevsdi

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean that American that was allowed to buy weapons even though he was investigated by the FBI?

Wasn't much of a Muslim was he? Didn't believe in anything they believe, born and raised in the US

But I guess he was at least as Muslim as Timothy McVeigh was a Christian. You know like Jim Jones or that Wacko from Waco. All good christians.. 

What......in the fuck......are you talking about?

Clearly you are frustrated....again. I believe that has led to the "librul" movement.  So many losers, so many liars, so much hate....getting together to show the world how we should all live....as they see fit. Sorry it's not working out for you.  You'll always be losers.  You'll always be liars. And you'll always be hateful little pests.

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obama really fucked that up hey?

7 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Obama really fucked that up hey?

Nope the NRA and people like you that support the gun lobby fucked that up. Congratulations on Florida and Sandy hook. You worked hard for that. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope the NRA and people like you that support the gun lobby fucked that up. Congratulations on Florida and Sandy hook. You worked hard for that. 

No it was obama oops you lose 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They were selected and targeted by the Obama administration in an effort to end gun rights.  All the "victims" and their families knew what was gonna happen before the fact and agreed to the terms and the conditions.  Millions were paid out for their willing sacrifice.  All those queers and crumb snatchers died for the liberal cause....in vain.  The parents of the Sandy Hook children decided to sacrifice their own children hoping it would make a stronger statement.  Liberals are weird I guess.  That's why declitting their daughters seems "ok" to them.

DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.  Better luck to you guys next time.  You should sacrifice yourself.  Be the champion of the cause.  

4 hours ago, Sludgey said:

No it was obama oops you lose 

So the President you poor bitches were sure was going to take your guns is somehow responsible for the NRA. Sure and the Miexicans are going to pay for the wall. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They were selected and targeted by the Obama administration in an effort to end gun rights.  All the "victims" and their families knew what was gonna happen before the fact and agreed to the terms and the conditions.  Millions were paid out for their willing sacrifice.  All those queers and crumb snatchers died for the liberal cause....in vain.  The parents of the Sandy Hook children decided to sacrifice their own children hoping it would make a stronger statement.  Liberals are weird I guess.  That's why declitting their daughters seems "ok" to them.

DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.  Better luck to you guys next time.  You should sacrifice yourself.  Be the champion of the cause.  

Poor Zambo

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So the President you poor bitches were sure was going to take your guns is somehow responsible for the NRA. Sure and the Miexicans are going to pay for the wall. 

Poor Zambo

Oh, I'm more than sure nobody felt anybody was gonna take away their guns.  NOBODY.  Especially not you little sissies.  Those guns weren't flying off the shelves in record numbers because people thought they were gonna get taken away.  There is a reason though...but you're too stupid to understand it.  And that's why you lose.  Or "Win"....it seems like it's the same for you clowns now.  Or is it "almost winning".  Hard to keep up.

Oh, and "Poor Zambo".  That's why lose too.  Just no substance.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'm more than sure nobody felt anybody was gonna take away their guns.  NOBODY.  Especially not you little sissies.  Those guns weren't flying off the shelves in record numbers because people thought they were gonna get taken away.  There is a reason though...but you're too stupid to understand it.  And that's why you lose.  Or "Win"....it seems like it's the same for you clowns now.  Or is it "almost winning".  Hard to keep up.

Bullshit! Obama was going to take all the guns, implement Sharia law and destroy the country. Too bad the old site isn't around because it would all be there. Lots if other conspiracies too in how Obama was working to ruin America and enslave your children to Muslim masters. That is all shit that happened bro and it's still hilarious to this day. :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF. You're so worked up you can't even write a sentence.  Do you ever leave this site? Poor Zambo.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bullshit! Obama was going to take all the guns, implement Sharia law and destroy the country. Too bad the old site isn't around because it would all be there. Lots if other conspiracies too in how Obama was working to ruin America and enslave your children to Muslim masters. That is all shit that happened bro and it's still hilarious to this day. :lol:

That stuff would be great to still have on record. Same with the old HCS forum. Republicans were calling for the dollar and stock market to crash, gold at $3,500.00 and Obama was gonna git yer guns. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Probably glad I wasn't around then.  I was invited to a Tea Party group back in 2009.  Figured what the hell.  It was actually good and informative at first.  We met monthly at a nice place sponsored by different hosts.  Then, it started getting weird. Conspiracies and idiocy starting now with a blessing at the beginning.  I was done....and so were they.  

When a group's meeting place starts getting held at private clubs and exclusive restaurants, then starts being held at the local dive pubs, churches and community centers, well...... :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

WTF. You're so worked up you can't even write a sentence.  Do you ever leave this site? Poor Zambo.

I'm on my phone taking a Rev.  Gotta wipe you off my hole now, I'll be back though. Flushy flushy!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Probably glad I wasn't around then.  I was invited to a Tea Party group back in 2009.  Figured what the hell.  It was actually good and informative at first.  We met monthly at a nice place sponsored by different hosts.  Then, it started getting weird. Conspiracies and idiocy starting now with a blessing at the beginning.  I was done....and so were they.  

When a group's meeting place starts getting held at private clubs and exclusive restaurants, then starts being held at the local dive pubs, churches and community centers, well...... :lol:

Wow! Look at you, another life experience that you just happen to have. Military Stories, Building Houses, Investing domestically and overseas. Fuck you even have stories about talking to people about gluten while your stuffing swiss rolls into your yap.

Such a coincidence and they all show you in good light.  Keep up the cool stories bro. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The tea party was a fraud. It started as a group who opposed the bank bailouts and got hijacked by right wing whackos. The original tea party founders abandoned that group before it even got off the ground. But yeah, the obama conspiracies were real here and a daily occurence. Imagine neocon MC posting anti Obama shit here 5 x a day. :lol: Wolfie, Snake, MTM and other neocon gobblers were the annoying MC's of the last 9 years. And even when confronted with the facts that those things didnt happen it didnt matter, they still believed it. Fucking hilarious. :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Wow! Look at you, another life experience that you just happen to have. Military Stories, Building Houses, Investing domestically and overseas. Fuck you even have stories about talking to people about gluten while your stuffing swiss rolls into your yap.

Such a coincidence and they all show you in good light.  Keep up the cool stories bro. 

Who was that guy from the old site who had all kinds of stories and got called out as a fraud and quickly disappeared? I think he said he was from Alaska.. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who was that guy from the old site who had all kinds of stories and got called out as a fraud and quickly disappeared? I think he said he was from Alaska.. 

Momentum 1 and gutter.