Just who is dumb enough to believe this tripe

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i do admit ben is off the rails 23/7 :lol:

Ben hates stupidity and lies to steal freedoms, if that means he is off the rails I do not want to be on the rails.

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus Christ Jim stfu already. :lol: You the referee now?  I hope he has another stroke too.  He's a scumbag who dug into my personal and professional life, and I fire back too.  Fuckin sue me.

No, those 2 options would be in YOUR brain dead head.

wow...that was............edgy.

No, Ben just likes to mouth off like a fucking hero, when the reality is he's a drunk, all talk, paranoid and about a quarter as smart as he thinks he is.

And this is what passes for debate nowadays.  Wishing the other side dead.  The more likely scenario is you'll end up against a tree in a late night drunken snowmobile accident.  Loser.  :bla:

Talk to Ben eyeball to eyeball and I'm pretty sure you would walk away thinking that he is a pretty sharp individual who is well read, you may not agree with him but you certainly would not walk away thinking he's a drunken idiot :bc: 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Boered said:

When there is institutional corruption and lies that run as deep as we now see it is so ingrained in government that they have no choice but to lie. Every agency is corrupted from local police all the way to the white house. Obviously exposing it does no good. Just look at idiots like shortsale and moemoe whom cheer lead and propagate the lies of government. Those two idiots would eat a plate of shit if the fda approved it.

12 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Now that you said that are you going to bitch when he fires back?

since you seem especially slow tonight Jim......who fired first?  

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Talk to Ben eyeball to eyeball and I'm pretty sure you would walk away thinking that he is a pretty sharp individual who is well read, you may not agree with him but you certainly would not walk away thinking he's a drunken idiot :bc: 

I'm pretty sure I'd punch him in the mouth and chew off his ear. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Ben hates stupidity and lies to steal freedoms, if that means he is off the rails I do not want to be on the rails.

yeah but his dream world is like noggin's - fantasy land with no chance of happening. the very second we'd get hit with a terrorist attack the country is going to want redemption and protection, at all costs. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

since you seem especially slow tonight Jim......who fired first?  

Apparently Zoso did but be honest and admit the only reason you are here is because you are seeking confrontation with him and then there is your contention that  we are all retards.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah but his dream world is like noggin's - fantasy land with no chance of happening. the very second we'd get hit with a terrorist attack the country is going to want redemption and protection, at all costs. 

Well ya, but just because the country is fucked and population are mostly ignorant sheep( looks at shortsale), does not mean I want to be.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Apparently Zoso did but be honest and admit the only reason you are here is because you are seeking confrontation with him and then there is your contention that  we are all retards.

Yes apparently Zoso did.  And no, I am not seeking confrontation with him.  Doesn't mean I'm going to take his shit either.  And you are acting especially retarded right now actually.  And it ain't the first time.  How about you do this?  Put ME on ignore.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes apparently Zoso did.  And no, I am not seeking confrontation with him.  Doesn't mean I'm going to take his shit either.  And you are acting especially retarded right now actually.  And it ain't the first time.  How about you do this?  Put ME on ignore.

How about you go fuck yourself Mark and there will be no ignore and I'm not even a fan of Zoso but he plays you like a fiddle.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why don't you go away....obviously we are all below your massive intellect.

well some of you anyways.  I didn't fire the first shot.  All that really needs to be said.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well some of you anyways.  I didn't fire the first shot.  All that really needs to be said.

Shortsale, are you trying to say you are a victim,,,,,fucking silly jew.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

i think that the powers to be at the NSA are convinced that the programs are necessary. it's a culture that's found its way into those organizations. that's not necessarily a bad thing. i certainly want to see a level of loyalty between spies. no different than the loyalty that's found among soldiers who experience battle together. that cohesion makes a group strong. yet somewhere a certain level of arrogance has emerged where they shouldn't have to answer to anyone. this is always the danger with these closed groups. be it the NSA, CIA, or military. 

Good post. Very accurate. Loyalty is a good thing. Like all things, in moderation. The SEALs have found that out the hard way as of late. 

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

still waiting Bhen for you to answer which branch you served in, I am of the generation that supports our troops and President despite which letter follows their name (R or D) to make it simple for you

That seems like a foolish arguement to make about him serving. You didn't as you stated. Not that it is in issue that you didn't, but it seems like a strange arguement to make if you can't hold it over their head that you did. I come from the generation that supports the Constitution, and if the POTUS despite what letter follows their name (R or D) doesn't, that is worthy of criticism and outrage. 

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's a faggot. End of story.

:bc:  Bhen is a solid guy. Stupid Polack nose and all. 

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

Go to bed shortsale, you are in way over your head.

Do you get bed sores from sitting in the Lazy Boy all day?  What keeps you occupied while the little lady is out earning?

On 2017-04-25 at 6:31 PM, Boered said:

Islam is a cancer on the world, of that there is no doubt. it should at the very least be criminal to practice or preach it.

When Muslims say that about Christians you use that as proof that they are barbarians.  Dumbfuck.

Why are you so stupid that you can't see that you cheering while your bombers kill Muslims is the same thing as them cheering about 9/11. Funny thing is people don't have to lie about you cheering the murder of Muslims.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When Muslims say that about Christians you use that as proof that they are barbarians.  Dumbfuck.

Why are you so stupid that you can't see that you cheering while your bombers kill Muslims is the same thing as them cheering about 9/11. Funny thing is people don't have to lie about you cheering the murder of Muslims.

This is one area that Zoso and I are in perfect alignment.  We both recognize the Islamic threat.  I don't know how much you know about Islam, or what the belief system breakdowns are among the worlds 3.5 billion muslims, particularly the ones who are raised since birth to just wish us and the Jews all dead.  But if you don't have proof that over 100 million of these bastards want us dead I'd like to see it.  Once you understand that reality, and how it originally came from them 1400 years, you have a better grasp on how to handle the issue.  Hint:  It isn't from kissing their ass.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

This is one area that Zoso and I are in perfect alignment.  We both recognize the Islamic threat.  I don't know how much you know about Islam, or the  belief system breakdowns are among the worlds 3.5 billion muslims, particularly the ones who are raised since birth to just wish us and the Jews all dead.  Once you understand that reality, and how it originally came from them 1400 years, you have a better grasp on how to handle the issue.  Hint:  It isn't from kissing their ass.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This is one area that Zoso and I are in perfect alignment.  We both recognize the Islamic threat.  I don't know how much you know about Islam, or the  belief system breakdowns are among the worlds 3.5 billion muslims, particularly the ones who are raised since birth to just wish us and the Jews all dead.  Once you understand that reality, and how it originally came from them 1400 years, you have a better grasp on how to handle the issue.  Hint:  It isn't from kissing their ass.

Considering there are already 3.3 million of them in the US. Considering that if they wanted they could arm themselves heavily.

If they really wanted you dead 3.3 million of them dispersed throughout the US on Black Friday loaded to the teeth with weapons could fuck you up. 

Remember a bunch of years ago when two guys in a car with a hole in the trunk had the US scared shitless for over a month?

Times that by 1.65 million. 

But they don't all want you dead any more than Christians follow the old Testament.

But be as frightened of the boogeyman as you want.

Remember you are still the only country to drop a Nuclear Bomb on civilians. You've killed more Muslims than they have killed Americans. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Considering there are already 3.3 million of them in the US. Considering that if they wanted they could arm themselves heavily.

If they really wanted you dead 3.3 million of them dispersed throughout the US on Black Friday loaded to the teeth with weapons could fuck you up. 

Remember a bunch of years ago when two guys in a car with a hole in the trunk had the US scared shitless for over a month?

Times that by 1.65 million. 

But they don't all want you dead any more than Christians follow the old Testament.

But be as frightened of the boogeyman as you want.

Remember you are still the only country to drop a Nuclear Bomb on civilians. You've killed more Muslims than they have killed Americans. 

Nobody is frightened you fucking pussy.  This shit is like you and SR describing the traits of  a "real man".

I wish they would start fucking people up.  Do it.  Do a lot of it.  We'll sort it all out for them. I promise.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody is frightened you fucking pussy.  This shit is like you and SR describing the traits of  a "real man".

I wish they would start fucking people up.  Do it.  Do a lot of it.  We'll sort it all out for them. I promise.

No you won't sort out anything. Do you remember how the entire country was hiding inside, scared because they didn't know when the psychos would strike next. They were cancelling outside sports, across several states. It was sad how two people held so much power.