Just who is dumb enough to believe this tripe

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Look at Europe, if progressives get their way that will be the USA. Islam is a cancer on any society, to defend it is tantamount to defending a loss of all rights.

freedom of religion is a basic tenet of a free country .....if someone is violating the rights of another individual then we have laws to deal with that. the end

Just now, f7ben said:

freedom of religion is a basic tenet of a free country .....if someone is violating the rights of another individual then we have laws to deal with that. the end

Like I said, Islam is not a religion, it is a death cult and a cancer on a free society.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Like I said, Islam is not a religion, it is a death cult and a cancer on a free society.

that is fine and dandy ...but we cant legislate it out of existence without forfeiting the free society we are trying to preserve 

Just now, f7ben said:

that is fine and dandy ...but we cant legislate it out of existence without forfeiting the free society we are trying to preserve 

Sure you ca. Is it legal to belong to ISIS or any terror group for that matter. Just label the fucks and be done with them.

11 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Now that you said that are you going to bitch when he fires back?

Jesus Christ Jim stfu already. :lol: You the referee now?  I hope he has another stroke too.  He's a scumbag who dug into my personal and professional life, and I fire back too.  Fuckin sue me.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

So in your brain dead head the only options are .....

1. Shut up and accept the outright destruction of our rights

2. Go lead the revolution

You dumb motherfucker .....its sad to see what you have become

No, those 2 options would be in YOUR brain dead head.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

2ab481824ad4763781f6480b3e9d5631.jpg

wow...that was............edgy.

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

still waiting Bhen for you to answer which branch you served in, I am of the generation that supports our troops and President despite which letter follows their name (R or D) to make it simple for you

No, Ben just likes to mouth off like a fucking hero, when the reality is he's a drunk, all talk, paranoid and about a quarter as smart as he thinks he is.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are of the generation who's blind idiotic fake patriotism has cost us our republic. You're complacency in being able to criticize you're government when it is wrong has damned future generations who will now have to fight to regain lost rights. Mindless brainwashed patriotism is like a fucking disease. I'd sooner pledge allegiance to a fucking cockroach than the flag of any state actor. The sooner you're generation dies the better we all will be.

And this is what passes for debate nowadays.  Wishing the other side dead.  The more likely scenario is you'll end up against a tree in a late night drunken snowmobile accident.  Loser.  :bla:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus Christ Jim stfu already. :lol: You the referee now?  I hope he has another stroke too.  He's a scumbag who dug into my personal and professional life, and I fire back too.  Fuckin sue me.

No, Ben just likes to mouth off like a fucking hero, when the reality is he's a drunk, all talk, paranoid and about a quarter as smart as he thinks he is.

And this is what passes for debate nowadays.  Wishing the other side dead.  The more likely scenario is you'll end up against a tree in a late night drunken snowmobile accident.  Loser.  :bla:

No I'm not the referee Mark but don't cry like a pussy when Zoso fires back.....I know you will but whatever.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wishes me dead in the first response, then goes on to criticize Ben for the same.. Poor shortsale, so stupid.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

No I'm not the referee Mark but don't cry like a pussy when Zoso fires back.....I know you will but whatever.

Good.  You done? :lol:  fuck man, you do this all the time.

Just now, Boered said:

Wishes me dead in the first response, then goes on to criticize Ben for the same.. Poor shortsale, so stupid.

Well yeah.  Bingo.  All bets are off.  You wish me dead.  I wish you dead.  See how that works?  Its kind of a twisted entertainment coming here back reading a page or two of this retard ping pong that some of you guys consider legitimate discussion.  But hey, by all means, carry on, unemployed layabout with the no trucks trucking company :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well yeah.  Bingo.  All bets are off.  You wish me dead.  I wish you dead.  See how that works?  Its kind of a twisted entertainment coming here back reading a page or two of this retard ping pong that some of you guys consider legitimate discussion.  But hey, by all means, carry on, unemployed layabout with the no trucks trucking company :lol: 

I do not recall ever wishing you dead shortsale.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And there it is....retarded ping pong...go back to your safe space Mark if it's so bad here. 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what bets were on? 

On 4/25/2017 at 3:05 PM, f7ben said:

http://observer.com/2017/04/mike-pompeo-blasts-edward-snowden-nsa-wikileaks-donald-trump/amp/

Well folks we have arrived. The populace of this country is so dumb that they are being fed these propaganda pieces and nobody is blinking an eye. We now live in a day and age where exposing massive wholesale violations of our citizens constitutional rights gets you branded a KGB operative and enemy of the state.

Wake up boootlicking pussies and take back your country.

The NSA and their like are in a very tough position , far tougher than say our military. The army or marines can go out and recruit the lowest common denominator and then expect with near 100% certainty that the recruit will follow any orders and gorge themselves on the brainwashed rhetoric that is obviously jammed down their throat.

The intelligence community though enjoys no such thing. The intelligence field has gotten so technical by nature that only the best and brightest minds are capable of offering the skills needed to function in this high tech world of encryption and elite level programming. Counter espionage and indeed domestic terrorism is now achieved at the speed of light through fiber optic cables and satellite transmissions. The issue is that these recruits come with significant intelligence and quite often a conscience. Without a doubt a certain small percentage of them are going to get to see behind the curtain and they are going to choose to do the right thing. Something the rock heads in oh say the armed forces or local LEO agencies are rarely ever going to do.

In the end these brave whistleblowers are really our only slim hope of ever reigning in the out of control power mongers running the MIC and their globalist oligarch partners.

We are indeed living in the very last hours of privacy .....and without protections against the illegal invasion of privacy you can kiss every other right you enjoy goodbye

DId you really have to ask who is dumb enough to believe it?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what bets were on? 

Who knows....fucking guy comes here and launches some shit at Zoso, says it's retarded ping pong and then retreats to TBP and bitches about this place at which time they all slap him on the back. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what bets were on? 

Seriously?  Anler wants all the Jews dead.  Ben wants all the baby boomers dead.  This is what you guys do all day long?  I honestly feel bad for you.  I mean....fuck. :lol:  retards.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who knows....fucking guy comes here and launches some shit at Zoso, says it's retarded ping pong and then retreats to TBP and bitches about this place at which time they all slap him on the back. :lol:

:lol: i dont doubt that for a minute

Seriously?  Anler wants all the Jews dead.  Ben wants all the baby boomers dead.  This is what you guys do all day long?  I honestly feel bad for you.  I mean....fuck. :lol:  retards.

just wondered why you used the term "all bets are off" :dunno:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

no Jim, I actually haven't said a thing about this place on TBP, and this is the second time you've accused me of shit that never happened.  Are you on bi polar meds yet, or is this just your online persona?

run little bunny run, back to your safe space.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

no Jim, I actually haven't said a thing about this place on TBP, and this is the second time you've accused me of shit that never happened.  Are you on bi polar meds yet, or is this just your online persona?

Keep sticking with that story Mark but if we are all a bunch of retards why the Fuck are you here?