Damn the markets sure like all this corporate tax rate cuts talk.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

It's absolutely horrible that the markets are doing so well. If this keeps up my investments are going to have their best year in a VERY long time.

MC recommends selling out and buying silver from Willy Duvane cuz "IT'S COMING............................."

:lol:

Image result for duvayne silver

Losing is middle class working Americans again. Then soon enough Corporate America will lose as the middle class will spend much less.

I really think middle class working Americans need to boycott certain so called American companies because they locate manufacturing offshore.

It worked on FOX with the O'Reilly boycott and its working with old LimpBalls and soon Hannity.

Speak with your wallet

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Losing is middle class working Americans again. Then soon enough Corporate America will lose as the middle class will spend much less.

I really think middle class working Americans need to boycott certain so called American companies because they locate manufacturing offshore.

It worked on FOX with the O'Reilly boycott and its working with old LimpBalls and soon Hannity.

Speak with your wallet

I go out of my way to do business with local vendors as much as possible. Being a small business I know how important it is. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I go out of my way to do business with local vendors as much as possible. Being a small business I know how important it is. :bc: 

Same.   I've said for a long time that overseas production is like the drug problem in this country.   American's stop using drugs like heroin, cocaine and meth and the vast majority of the drug violence problem solves itself.   Americans buy American and the trade deficit and much of our economic growth and wage stagnation solves itself.  

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Speak with your wallet

How?  How MC, does this hurt the "middle class working Americans"?  How?

You stupid fucking idiot.  Stop your whining you old hag.  Just be a quiet fucking loser.

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How?  How MC, does this hurt the "middle class working Americans"?  How?

You stupid fucking idiot.  Stop your whining you old hag.  Just be a quiet fucking loser.

Because their 401K performs.....oh shit wait a second.... :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I swear..the idiot is the missing link.  If he was one more chromosome shy, he'd be a puddle.

I just find it funny how when the market was going up under Obama and QE all was honky dory.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

market increasing under Obama = bad, fake

market increasing under trump = awesome, real

well is the  Fed pumping 5 trillion in QE into Trumps market???????

no

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

without that the market wouldn't be where it is today.

yah ....it would be worth 5 trillion less :lol: and Obama would have enjoyed gdp growth of 0

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....it would be worth 5 trillion less :lol: and Obama would have enjoyed gdp growth of 0

I'd take a slow, controlled crash and slow recovery over a brutal, uncontrolled fast one...

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'd take a controlled crash and slow recovery over a brutal, very damaging, fast one...

How many times can you kick the can and blow the bubble up a little bigger before it finally pops and there is no can to kick

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd take a slow, controlled crash and slow recovery over a brutal, uncontrolled fast one...

Dude.  Just stop.  Ben just owned you to the maximum max! It's over.  Try again tomorrow I guess.

:dunno:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Just stop.  Ben just owned you to the maximum max! It's over.  Try again tomorrow I guess.

:dunno:

haven't you been saying the economy is just grand? you need to make up your mind dude. you can't think the new building is awesome and strong, all while agreeing with someone else who states it was built using shady construction materials :handjob:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

haven't you been saying the economy is just grand? you need to make up your mind dude. you can't think the new building is awesome and strong, all while agreeing with someone else who states it was built using shady construction materials :handjob:

No, I haven't.  You are mistaken.