classic trump III

boasts about his tv ratings being the best since 9/11 coverage. I dunno what's more comical, this clown saying shit like this 24/7, or the likes of snakey, dependsbusta, tom defending it. I can imagine their reactions if Obama, or any dem for that matter, acted anything like this bozo. I should have started these "classic XXX" threads a long time ago. I'd be up to about 1000 of them by now.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

boasts about his tv ratings being the best since 9/11 coverage. I dunno what's more comical, this clown saying shit like this 24/7, or the likes of snakey, dependsbusta, tom defending it. I can imagine their reactions if Obama, or any dem for that matter, acted anything like this bozo. I should have started these "classic XXX" threads a long time ago. I'd be up to about 1000 of them by now.

I cant imagine the reaction of the left when he wins again in 4 it is going to be marvelous

his "doesn't-matter-wtf-he-does" base is only about 25-30%. that isn't enough to win an election. luckily for you clowns comey, russia, and "anyone but Hillary" voters helped him win by a slim margin. that "perfect storm" likely won't be there at the next election.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I cant imagine the reaction of the left when he wins again in 4 it is going to be marvelous

Suicides should peak about three months after he gets a second term. Invest in dem funeral homes now.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

his "doesn't-matter-wtf-he-does" base is only about 25-30%. that isn't enough to win an election. luckily for you clowns comey, russia, and "anyone but Hillary" voters helped him win by a slim margin. that "perfect storm" likely won't be there at the next election.

Your side had damn sure be coming up with a plan...and not this horse shit they've been doing.  Or, it won't even be a race.  This economy should be kicking along nicely by then and your side, assuming they keep up these shenanigans, is going to be labelled "negative nellies" and it's over before it begins.

SO...SERIOUSLY...stop fucking that football and do something meaningful.  I think our two-party system sucks and I sure as fuck don't want a one-party show.  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Tom defending it?  The last action of Trumps that I defended was his attack on Syria at the beginning of the month.  Before that I defended some of his cabinet picks like Tillerson.  In between I haven't defended or rebuked much of anything from Trump.  I definitely haven't defended his tweets or boasts. 

Please don't misunderstand my utter disdain for that POS Obama for any kind of love for Trump.  Put me in with the ABH crowd for sure.  :bc: