Potus 44 making $ 400k a speech from Wall Street dembanksters

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

speaking at a healthcare conference? omg the horror. me thinks we have bigger problems to worry about with the trumpster in the white house.

Meanwhile the state department is advertising Trump properties on their web site....and not a peep from the thugs here.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile the state department is advertising Trump properties on their web site....and not a peep from the thugs here.

the lack of peeps from these clowns over bigly trumpisms, after reading all their peeps about non-bigly obamaisms, is comical as hell. yet the rwws think I'm angered over this comic show :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the lack of peeps from these clowns over bigly trumpisms, after reading all their peeps about non-bigly obamaisms, is comical as hell. yet the rwws think I'm angered over this comic show :lol:

No different that the libtards that instantly give Obambi a psss for doing the Sam thing that were outraged about when a  Pubbie did it

that is like $1.25 for every uummm  and $3.65 for pause with a odd hum and he turns his head to the other monitor.

he should be doing more things with a pedigree like this

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:dunno:

U.S. Department of State

DIPLOMACY IN ACTION

Date: 04/24/2017 Description: A woman lays a flower at the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial on Remembrance Day. © AP Image

Secretary Tillerson (Apr. 24): "Today on Yom HaShoah – Holocaust Remembrance Day, marking the anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising – we honor the six million Jews systematically murdered by the Nazis and their collaborators." Full Text» More»

Secretary Tillerson (Apr. 19): "The Trump administration is currently conducting a comprehensive review of our Iran policy. Once we have finalized our conclusions, we will meet the challenges Iran poses with clarity and conviction." Full Text» More»

Secretary Tillerson (Apr. 19): "When U.S. companies invest in the Saudi economy, everyone wins. The U.S. creates jobs at home, and businesses in the Gulf region get the best business partners that the global marketplace has to offer." Full Text» More»

In Other News

Denuclearization of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Deputy Spokesperson Toner: "U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will travel to New York City on Friday, April 28, to chair a special ministerial meeting of the United Nations Security Council at 10:00 a.m." Full Text»

Appointment of Heather Nauert as State Department Spokesperson

Apr. 24: The Department of State is pleased to welcome Heather Nauert as the new State Department Spokesperson. Nauert's media experience and long interest in international affairs will be invaluable as she conveys the Administration's foreign policy priorities to the American people and the world. More»

Temporary Closure of the Miami Passport Agency

On Sunday, April 23, the Omni Center, which houses the Miami Passport Agency, experienced significant water damage. As a result, the Miami Passport Agency is closed until further notice for damage assessment and repairs. More»

Twitter

Flickr

Facebook

More
Image - DOS Divider

The Office of Website Management, Bureau of Public Affairs, manages this site as a portal for information from the U.S. State Department.External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good for the Goose is good for the Gander. :lol:  Like this even remotely compares to the selling out of the State Department that Hillary did all while under Obama.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good for the Goose is good for the Gander. :lol:  Like this even remotely compares to the selling out of the State Department that Hillary did all while under Obama.  

only she didn't do that :lol:

oh wait, uranium one. :handjob:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

We get it Sno, you would eat Hillary's hairy red puss.   Everybody know's you're her #1 fan here. :lol:  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We get it Sno, you would eat Hillary's hairy red puss.   Everybody know's you're her #1 fan here. :lol:  

that was SR, I'm far from being her #1 fan. wasn't even in the top choices of who I'd have wanted in the WH. but because I voted her, over this dimwit you helped put in the WH, I'm her #1 fan. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Really, how do you explain those weird "credits" into her foundation and the coordinating emails and documents from the matching world leaders/countries.

Meh...all a big fat CO-INKY-DINK!

Sure seems those debits are down now...WAY FUCKING DOWN.  Just another CO-INKY-DINK.

Solid work destroying that evidence and somehow getting away with that fuckery...but when you are a career criminal and so is your boss, well, you tend to get good at it.

59 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that was SR, I'm far from being her #1 fan. wasn't even in the top choices of who I'd have wanted in the WH. but because I voted her, over this dimwit you helped put in the WH, I'm her #1 fan. :lol:

Dude you were a close 2nd.   You got sloppy seconds. :lol:  That's what SS stands for in your username. :lol: