easily the #1 music event of the 20th century.

One of my favourite "classics" is from 1966 The Beach Boys Pet Sounds

Amazing how at one time there was harmony and singing rather than just screaming into a microphone (a lot of what is tried to be passed off as music today) There are some today that actually still sing which is refreshing but not enough of it.

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I loved that record but that is 1 more thing the Clintons destroyed for me. I here don't stop thinking about tomarrow and all I can picture is bill and Hillary clapping and dancing like out of tempo 

Great!

Thanks for ruining it for me, now!!!!!!!  

:lol: 

I can picture her dopy ass in a pastel pant suit, clapping like a trained seal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Amazing how at one time there was harmony and singing rather than just screaming into a microphone (a lot of what is tried to be passed off as music today) There are some today that actually still sing which is refreshing but not enough of it.

:iagree:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

i think mccartney is worth $1.5 billion. david grohl had to be carried out of paul's house by taylor swift after a few tokes of paul's special blend. :lol:

really u post that total synthesizer talentless crap on a beetles thread > I really tried to listen. but after the 3rd fast forward I could not take another second . fucking    Kanye west . this is exactly why I think Paul McCartney   is a fucking tool and have thought that since the 911 memorial deal when he went out and made a  freedom song to try to cash in then spit out the rest of the crap from his new lp . I also loved it when Michel Jackson stuck it up Paul's ass

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I could care less who played it was there smug look and white boy out of step clapping that haunts me 24 yrs latter 

Are you sure all that blow didn't rot your pea brain?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Are you sure all that blow didn't rot your pea brain?

I will admit I have smelled some cocaine in my life speed drugs were never my thing . I am a plenty high strung on my own .

and that worthless comet has what to do as a response ? absolutely fucking nothing but a week ass attempt at a knock but nice fail hack

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really u post that total synthesizer talentless crap on a beetles thread > I really tried to listen. but after the 3rd fast forward I could not take another second . fucking    Kanye west . this is exactly why I think Paul McCartney   is a fucking tool and have thought that since the 911 memorial deal when he went out and made a  freedom song to try to cash in then spit out the rest of the crap from his new lp . I also loved it when Michel Jackson stuck it up Paul's ass

sounds like a personal issue. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

sounds like a personal issue. :lol: 

no u posted fucking worthless Kanye in a beetles thread what are u 23  . I don't care if paul was in it he sucks for giving any cred to those 2

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no u posted fucking worthless Kanye in a beetles thread what are u 23  . I don't care if paul was in it he sucks for giving any cred to those 2

it's only music dude. :lol: 

paul is a duchy turd and the fact he would even talk with Kanye  let alone be in a song with that talentless dickhead is all the proof u need of his desperation to be relevant . and worse relevant to a bunch of people who do not even know what decent music is and what a actual band playing instruments looks like  

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I loved that record but that is 1 more thing the Clintons destroyed for me. I here don't stop thinking about tomarrow and all I can picture is bill and Hillary clapping and dancing like out of tempo 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Great!

Thanks for ruining it for me, now!!!!!!!  

:lol: 

I can picture her dopy ass in a pastel pant suit, clapping like a trained seal. 

:news:

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's crazy to even think of a band that has three of the top 100 songwriters of all time much less two of them that are ranked #2 and #3, I know I will never see that kind of talent in a band again in my lifetime and I would be surprised if it would ever happen again.

Dad taught me to always speak good of the dead.

Lennon is dead.

GOOD!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I will admit I have smelled some cocaine in my life speed drugs were never my thing . I am a plenty high strung on my own .

and that worthless comet has what to do as a response ? absolutely fucking nothing but a week ass attempt at a knock but nice fail hack

No it's a comment about your barely legible posts and weird hatred because of Bill Clinton using a song. :nuts:

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's crazy to even think of a band that has three of the top 100 songwriters of all time much less two of them that are ranked #2 and #3, I know I will never see that kind of talent in a band again in my lifetime and I would be surprised if it would ever happen again.

lol, subjective list with no way to quantify it. Music is good if you like it, end of story. If someone tells it is great, yet you do not like it, then to you it is garbage, no matter what list some write or magazine compiles.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

lol, subjective list with no way to quantify it. Music is good if you like it, end of story. If someone tells it is great, yet you do not like it, then to you it is garbage, no matter what list some write or magazine compiles.

Good post.   Funny how some people need to be told what sounds good to them.

I like all kinds of music.  I don't care about genre or artist.  If it sounds good to me ......I like it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No it's a comment about your barely legible posts and weird hatred because of Bill Clinton using a song. :nuts:

never said hatred I said the Clintons ruined it for me. every time I here it I picture that rhythm less guy with his fake smile with the ruthless lying cunt next to him clapping  and bopping out of time . so then I turn the channel    

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Love sloop john B off that album,  so many good beach boys songs out there