Thread for manly men only. Pussies stay out!

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

b330f035bf55dd5a0d4dfa2ac44e3401.thumb.jpg.f01eda8f402152f3fe1fc7761424a4b6.jpg

Guess who also likes that term? You guessed it!!!! The JeRSey ShORe BoyZ!!!

:lol: almost 20 years ago now we had the grenade discussion at lunch at the office,  I still remember it because all of a sudden one of the girls goes hey i was the grenade.  She now owns one of the vendors i use and yes she was def the grenade.  This is also the girl who opened up and flipped over a cool whip cover looked at the mess on it and said this is what my belly looked like last night and offended another one of the ladies so much she quit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Anler said:

I've been chewing kodiac for like 30 years and while it is still good one of my buds turned me onto these.

Mellow minty flavor that you can use anywhere. I really dig em. You're welcome... :bc:

IMG_20170424_200857073_HDR.jpg

I'll have to try them.  Kodiak is my dip of choice as well. :lol:  Might have to change knowing you like it. :lol: 

I bought a can of the large Snus Frost today to give it a try and they have really good, long lasting flavor. They are a bit pricey though, the large size pouches only have 15 pouches at a cost of $7.25 per can.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I bought a can of the large Snus Frost today to give it a try and they have really good, long lasting flavor. They are a bit pricey though, the large size pouches only have 15 pouches at a cost of $7.25 per can.

Chewing tobacco is expensive in Wisconsin. I bought some at a gas station this winter and it was $9!!!

Around here it's $5 for the premium stuff. Grizzly is like $3...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Chewing tobacco is expensive in Wisconsin. I bought some at a gas station this winter and it was $9!!!

Around here it's $5 for the premium stuff. Grizzly is like $3...

I'm moving to Indiana! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2  Dumb habit for dumb people.  Only thing worse is cigs.

And all that crappy chard and Crown is destroying your liver....

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Chew is for manly men, not for soft pussies. So I should re-title this thread so only manly men need participate.

Well that pasturized crap you posted is not chew, it is the pussification of chew.

I haven't had a  cigarette in almost 10 years. 

Quit dipping probably 21+ years ago. I always put my dip in the same spot lower lip right side.  I have significant amount of gum loss in that spot. My dentist told me I needed to quit 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Chew is for manly men, not for soft pussies. So I should re-title this thread so only manly men need participate.

chicks are in to dudes that look like they have ants in there teeth

I'm 44 and I started chewing Hawkins around 84 and  was chewing everything from Kodiak to Copenhagen, remember the hats?then by 86 I was smoking and did that for the last 30 years but now I quit the smokes and chew.  Will continue to chew and the leave the smokes alone, love to smoke but they are too hard on the bod. Chew is harmless.

Edited by Jet