Thread for manly men only. Pussies stay out!

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I think it works the same way there.  Seriously.  Not sure about "spitting" though.  Copen-diapers?

Pretty sure the analer gets his salad tossed on a regular basis so the oily discharge is a non issue for him. I think it is that kev guy that is on clean up duty.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I haven't done Kodiak since high school. Damn wresting team got me started on that shit....and introduced me to the album Ride the Lightning :ylsuper:

Had to quit when my dad got sick of finding Mountain Dew bottle spittoons all over the house. LOL.....He told me to sit at the dinner table, took off in his car, then walked back in and tossed a new tin of it on the table and said "Start eating and don't get up until it's gone". I was puking up Kodiak and Pept-Bismol later on that night. 

Edited by Skidooski

In come the sodomites to talk about sucking cock and ass fuckery. Read the title of the thread again and please excuse yourself from the discussion so the manly men can converse... Thank you

OP

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I haven't done Kodiak since high school. Damn wresting team got me started on that shit....and introduced me to the album Ride the Lightning :ylsuper:

Had to quit when me dad got sick of finding Mountain Dew bottle spittoons all over the house. LOL.....He told me to sit at the dinner table, took off in his car, then walked back in and tossed a new tin of it on the table and said "Start eating and don't get up until it's gone". I was puking up Kodiak and Pept-Bismol later on that night. 

Yep, same here, high school football team was pretty much all smokeless users.

That reminds me of an incident that happened about 25 years ago at deer camp. My dad and brother were sitting on opposite sides of an end table, my brother was chewing and spitting into an empty coke can while my dad was drinking a can of coke and they were setting both down on the end table inches apart. My dad mistakenly grabs my brother's spitter, takes a sip and my god did he go ballistic, I thought I was going to lose a brother that night. :lol:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, same here, high school football team was pretty much all smokeless users.

That reminds me of an incident that happened about 25 years ago at deer camp. My dad and brother were sitting on opposite sides of an end table, my brother was chewing and spitting into an empty coke can while my dad was drinking a can of coke and they were setting both down on the end table inches apart. My dad mistakenly grabs my brother's spitter, takes a sip and my god did he go ballistic, I thought I was going to lose a brother that night. :lol:

Back in high school we were at a party smoking, drinking, chewing... Well there was one green beer bottle filled with chew spit and cigarette butts. This chick mistakenly grabbed it and took a big swig. She was puking up cigarette butts for the rest of the night. I'm gagging a but right now just thinking about it. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

After trying a few of the Camel Snus, one thing I've noticed is that the pouch material is very weak, Skoal Xtra pouches are a lot stronger.

Back then I never liked the Skoal Bandits so we tried Kodiak wrapped in coffee filters :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Back in high school we were at a party smoking, drinking, chewing... Well there was one green beer bottle filled with chew spit and cigarette butts. This chick mistakenly grabbed it and took a big swig. She was puking up cigarette butts for the rest of the night. I'm gagging a but right now just thinking about it. :lol:

The only funnier then that.....would be if Daive did it.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

In come the sodomites to talk about sucking cock and ass fuckery. Read the title of the thread again and please excuse yourself from the discussion so the manly men can converse... Thank you

OP

real men in anlers world

anler but buddy.jpg

2 hours ago, Anler said:

See?  Now that is a better story than my Menard's "gluten free" incident.  But, to rate it, let's let @revkevsdi chime in and judge it against his harrowing canoe trip where he almost dropped his paddle in the water while reaching for his pure glacier sparkling spring water.  Whew......I could only imagine coming so close to the jaws of death like that.

:lol:

:stirthepot:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Men don't put mint flavored Kotex in their lips. Get the fuck out of here with all this gay talk.:popcornchair:

image.jpg

Minty pouches and Budweiser... Its what real men do!!!111

Just now, Woodtick said:

Run up the road and buy yourself some Three Floyds for the weekend ,:guzzle:you cheep bastard.

I don't like those hipster IPAs. Budweiser FTMFW!!!!111

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Minty pouches and Budweiser... Its what real men do!!!111

He rides a cat and has a girls version of a Hummer....I think hes a lost cause. :lol:

Just yankin your chain Mr. Tick. :bc: