Thread for manly men only. Pussies stay out!

I've been chewing kodiac for like 30 years and while it is still good one of my buds turned me onto these.

Mellow minty flavor that you can use anywhere. I really dig em. You're welcome... :bc:

IMG_20170424_200857073_HDR.jpg

Edited by Anler

I quit smoking 2 packs od camels  a day 18yrs ago and never could stand that shit in my lip. I have buds who chew and they all bring coolers with when we go to Wyoming they fill the fuckers with logs every stop we make they buy out the store of grizzly.  

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've been chewing kodiac for like 30 years and while it is still good one of my buds turned me onto these.

Mellow minty flavor that you can use anywhere. I really dig em. You're welcome... :bc:

Same here, I've consumed a ton of Kodiak in my day and not proud to admit it. I have switched to this in the last 10 years.

Image result for skoal xtra mint pouches

Just now, snoughnut said:

Same here, I've consumed a ton of Kodiak in my day and not proud to admit it. I have switched to this in the last 10 years.

Almost refreshing these fucking things... :bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

Gave up smokes two weeks ago. Fuck dip. Fucking219r and his hill billy ass post.:pan::puke:

Smokes are for faggots. Unless it's cheeb. I just got a care package from Seattle on Friday. Unbelievable... :bc:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Gave up smokes two weeks ago. Fuck dip. Fucking219r and his hill billy ass post.:pan::puke:

I quit them things a long ass time ago, too!  Good luck with it, quittin's easy. Stayin quit...aint easy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I quit dipping years ago. Fuck that shit! Now my mouth doesn't bleed when I brush my teeth. 

You should try these minty pouches. :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

I quit them things a long ass time ago, too!  Good luck with it, quittin's easy. Stayin quit...aint easy!

I quit smoking for good several years ago. Quitting is easy if you want to quit. I got tired of coughing and not being able to breathe. Hate those fucking things now. 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I quit smoking 2 packs od camels  a day 18yrs ago and never could stand that shit in my lip. I have buds who chew and they all bring coolers with when we go to Wyoming they fill the fuckers with logs every stop we make they buy out the store of grizzly.  

At least they aren't picky.  

I always get stuck behind some fuck who wants lottery tickets and to check the dates on the tins to make sure they get the freshest stuff.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Hell no. The occasional cigar with some bourbon and Im good. :bc:

Cigars are for faggots. I could never get into it. Minty pouches FTMFW!

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

I quit smoking for good several years ago. Quitting is easy if you want to quit. I got tired of coughing and not being able to breathe. Hate those fucking things now. 

I feel the same way. Almost never get the urge and I can breath so much better.

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

Cigars are for faggots. I could never get into it. Minty pouches FTMFW!

minty pouches are for faggots!  Get yourself some C-Hagen and be a man! fuck those girly pouches!

Just now, racinfarmer said:

At least they aren't picky.  

I always get stuck behind some fuck who wants lottery tickets and to check the dates on the tins to make sure they get the freshest stuff.

Go to car shows and hunting shows. Bring some friends or family and hit all of the chew vendors for some free sleeves. Good for a couple months. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Go to car shows and hunting shows. Bring some friends or family and hit all of the chew vendors for some free sleeves. Good for a couple months. :bc:

Never chewed or smoked a cig, so I'll pass and just stick to the fire water.  :bc:

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Faggotry

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

More Faggotry

images.jpeg.82c03cd2587bf541d41b937d3178cc5c.jpeg

'Merica

• Like 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

minty pouches are for faggots!  Get yourself some C-Hagen and be a man! fuck those girly pouches!

:lol: I can't stand Copenhagen . Especially the snuff. Shit is messy as hell.