What mods u doing?

I leave my shit stock ,except for windshields ,bags and shit like that . Most I've done is changing to a 1.3 cobra and different weights. Always neat to see what the turbo tards do with their sleds. Ridiculous what they get out of them 

Sons sled ('12 TNT 600carb) is getting studs , shocks gone thru and chaincase cover removed, cleaned and inspected. Tunnel reinforcements, and Linq tunnel bag 

Mine is on order ('17 Renegade XRS) . Swapping 1.50" RipSaw for 1.50" RipSaw2. Studding track. Some decals and other changes. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Well I am going to put a Mohawk on my sled and drive around looking like a douche bag. Sorry man the door was open I had to walk in. :lol2:

Hey, I'm only in my mid thirties and the Mohawk suits me :bong:

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sons sled ('12 TNT 600carb) is getting studs , shocks gone thru and chaincase cover removed, cleaned and inspected. Tunnel reinforcements, and Linq tunnel bag 

Mine is on order ('17 Renegade XRS) . Swapping 1.50" RipSaw for 1.50" RipSaw2. Studding track. Some decals and other changes. 

Just rebuilt a e tec 800.

Doing a cat and poo soon.

Besides wrapping my header and adding a bit of weight to the primary, I'm dine with mods. 

Mods already done:

Header, muffler mod, pb80 with cudney kit, ecu flash, venting, usi skis, dupont slides, 144 studs and some other minor stuff. 

8 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Finley a thread on snowmobiling!! BTW SVT Renegade XRS awesome trailer if may say so. :good:

Thanks mang :bc:

Probably going to go get it this weekend.  Seeing what the weather is going to do 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

I Shouldve listened to my own saying of go big or stay home. Shouldve gone 21ft instead of 19ft. Both Gades fit no problem but like the saying goes you always need more space

IMG_20151017_091046.thumb.jpg.885949225645f92b2938222516f4b886.jpg

Edited by ckf
turned photo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

I Shouldve listened to my own saying of go big or stay home. Shouldve gone 21ft instead of 19ft. Both Gades fit no problem but like the saying goes you always need more space

IMG_20151017_091046.thumb.jpg.885949225645f92b2938222516f4b886.jpg

I only really needed a 2 place.  But I startes pricing them out and for what I paid for this, I couldn't pass it up. Its a Neo 722 BTW. 

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Fawck that's awesome!!!

:bc:

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Really nice congrats. hope to get an inline myself.

Thanks :bc:    Glad I spent a little more and got this instead of a 10x12 with a clam shell 

I was a little nervous about being able to see using the side view mirrors and thinking I'd have to get those stupid looking extensions.  Nope, don't need em. 

IMG_20160528_144713432.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I only really needed a 2 place.  But I startes pricing them out and for what I paid for this, I couldn't pass it up. Its a Neo 722 BTW. 

Thanks :bc:    Glad I spent a little more and got this instead of a 10x12 with a clam shell 

I was a little nervous about being able to see using the side view mirrors and thinking I'd have to get those stupid looking extensions.  Nope, don't need em. 

Love the truck too.  I bought a clamshell years ago got a great deal on it, but if I had it to do over again I would have gone for the inline.  It's hard to justify spending anymore on sledding though, I never rode one inch last year.

• Like 1

I had a Mission 12 ft with the rear ramp and got tired of dragging a parachute around. The inline tows easier/better on fuel and nice having the brakes. I might upgrade to better shocks on our sleds or just upgrade the sleds

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Good looking set-up