Trump seeks 15 percent corporate tax rate, even if it swells the national debt

If you want to cut taxes fine but don't add to the debt you fuckin idiot.

Trump seeks 15 percent corporate tax rate, even if it swells the national debt

Source: The Washington Post

By Damian Paletta and Robert Costa April 24 at 3:58 PM 

President Trump has instructed advisers to drastically cut the corporate tax rate even though doing so will expand the deficit and grow the national debt, sticking to one of his campaign pledges but shattering another. 

Trump instructed advisers last week that he wants the corporate tax rate to be lowered from 35 percent to 15 percent, a senior White House official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. This is the same rate that Trump pursued during his 2016 campaign, but officials had not signaled since the election whether he would stick to the pledge. 

By doing so — but not committing to measures that would offset the revenue loss — Trump is making clear he is putting a priority on cutting taxes over the national debt. It also potentially creates a tension point with House Republicans, who have spent years advancing a vision for tax restructuring of their own. 

The White House decision comes at a crucial time. White House officials plan to unveil the broad principles of their tax plan Wednesday, though details of what would be in the release remained fluid Monday, another White House official said.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-seeks-15-percent-corporate-tax-rate-even-if-it-swells-the-national-debt/2017/04/24/0c78a35c-2923-11e7-be51-b3fc6ff7faee_story.html?tid=pm_business_pop&utm_term=.a2470311861b

I hope he drops capital gains to 15 % too .  The fuckin government wasn't here on weekends , holiday's , night's , birthday's ect ect ect helping me push paint brushes , sling sheetrock , run fuckin saws , falling down flights of stairs , lugging shit UP flights of stairs , on and on and on and motherfucking ON . Fuck those cocksuckers and their 26 % off my 50 year old back

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Sounds good they will grow the economy so much that the deficit will be gone by the time Trumps done in 2024 :) 

Stupid fucks would rather stifle business and try to get 25 - 30 % off a few instead of dropping it getting a whole shit ton more at 15 %   

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I hope he drops capital gains to 15 % too .  The fuckin government wasn't here on weekends , holiday's , night's , birthday's ect ect ect helping me push paint brushes , sling sheetrock , run fuckin saws , falling down flights of stairs , lugging shit UP flights of stairs , on and on and on and motherfucking ON . Fuck those cocksuckers and their 26 % off my 50 year old back

Fine how do we pay for it because if your customers have to absorb it all you have no business left.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Stupid fucks would rather stifle business and try to get 25 - 30 % off a few instead of dropping it getting a whole shit ton more at 15 %   

Understand who will pay.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Fine how do we pay for it because if your customers have to absorb it all you have no business left.

Since when has a tax dodging 

hypocrite like you even concerned with paying for government?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

NOBODY is paying NOW , MC , because the rates are so fuckin high that it's CHEAPER to pay someone to figure out how to get you out of paying ANYTHING .  :bc:  

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

NOBODY is paying NOW , MC , because the rates are so fuckin high that it's CHEAPER to pay someone to figure out how to get you out of paying ANYTHING .  :bc:  

Like I said cut expenses (military) first to pay for it. If your customers are middle class that's who will have to absorb this

Just now, Mainecat said:

Like I said cut expenses (military) first to pay for it. If your customers are middle class that's who will have to absorb this

I couldn't agree more , but it looks like we are going to head in the opposite direction unfourtunately

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Rich people pay nearly 87% of all federal individual income tax in America

Income level Share of total federal 
individual income tax paid
Average income tax bill 
per person
Lowest 20% -2.2% -$643
Second lowest 20% -1.7% -$621
Middle income 4.2% $1,743
Second richest 20% 12.9% $6,285
Richest 20% 86.8% $50,176

Source: Tax Policy Center

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I couldn't agree more , but it looks like we are going to head in the opposite direction unfourtunately

The repubs always blame the debt on the Dems.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

MC with another tax thread...while he moves his residence from one state to another.  Because it's his job to berate people for not wanting to "pay their fair share". It's not his job to pay his own.

Loser.

right so he chose to live in nh and therefore pays higher property taxes than he would in MA and the business is still in MA so he pays MA income taxes .  Seems he's done nothing to avoid taxes outside on any dividend payout he may recieve as a shareholder.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right so he chose to live in nh and therefore pays higher property taxes than he would in MA and the business is still in MA so he pays MA income taxes .  Seems he's done nothing to avoid taxes outside on any dividend payout he may recieve as a shareholder.  

He takes his pay in disbursements to avoid tax.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hmmmm......

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Maincunt has the IRS on ignore.:lmao:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He takes his pay in disbursements to avoid tax.

I knew that worthless hippie was doing something.  I couldn't remember what though.