Trump seeks 15 percent corporate tax rate, even if it swells the national debt

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He takes his pay in disbursements to avoid tax.

you have proof of this how,  while I am sure some is paid as a dividend (and noted that in my original comment) the companies profits are taxed in MA and he has a salary and his wife works in MA as well either way MA is getting income taxes and NH and ME get property taxes from him

Just now, Angry ginger said:

you have proof of this how,  while I am sure some is paid as a dividend (and noted that in my original comment) the companies profits are taxed in MA and he has a salary and his wife works in MA as well either way MA is getting income taxes and NH and ME get property taxes from him

By His own admission he bragged about it here

the point is he whines about "evil loopholes" while using them himself.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

By His own admission he bragged about it here

the point is he whines about "evil loopholes" while using them himself.

Yeah...I remember him acting clever....I'm sure his residence was somehow tied into it too.  Homestead or something?  Can't remember....but he was definitely giddy about "sticking it to the man".

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Fine how do we pay for it because if your customers have to absorb it all you have no business left.

we can start b y capping social services for able body adults at 12 mo . then we can put a wage freeze on all fed workers for 4 yrs . then we can cut all funding to Amtrak then cut all power subsidy's. then after lunch we can start making real cuts .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

we can start b y capping social services for able body adults at 12 mo . then we can put a wage freeze on all fed workers for 4 yrs . then we can cut all funding to Amtrak then cut all power subsidy's. then after lunch we can start making real cuts .

"Ignore"

His idiotic questions are all for his own rhetorical purposes.

He should just give them 0% so they don't have to hide it. And then a 1% income tax on pimps making over $1,000,000 a year because they are the job creators and the most treasured of Americans. :bc:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Understand who will pay.

who? because I am already giving 24%  and would deff invest in more property's if I was not getting slammed so hard on after the sale the fucking government is making almost as much as me on a 1/2 ass flip

Just now, Anler said:

He should just give them 0% so they don't have to hide it. And then a 1% income tax on pimps making over $1,000,000 a year because they are the job creators and the most treasured of Americans. :bc:

*sigh*

Get some sleep.  It's been a long day of hell raising here for you.

Just now, Zambroski said:

*sigh*

Get some sleep.  It's been a long day of hell raising here for you.

Gear up soldier! We have to show our strength to the world! Me and my kids will be at the country club if you need us. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why does everybody attack MC's personal finances when they don't agree with him

Because creeper is a flaming shitbag and have you noticed how he never says anything about himself...fucking coward sits in the weeds throwing rocks.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Gear up soldier! We have to show our strength to the world! Me and my kids will be at the country club if you need us. :bc:

You're gonna have to do much better than this.  Much, much.

38 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why does everybody attack MC's personal finances when they don't agree with him

Because he's a liar and a hypocrite ,,

Perched  up on his high horse ,looking down on anyone that does not agree with him