How many Mexicans are in Congress?

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The elimination of unlawful tax credits to illegal Mexicans will pay for the wall :bc: 

Maybe Trump will forgive you for dodging the draft. Then you can return to the US and your tax dollars will help pay for the wall.

Will they let you off your chain for that?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe Trump will forgive you for dodging the draft. Then you can return to the US and your tax dollars will help pay for the wall.

Wait, you didn't serve either....right.  Those weak wrists can be a real downer.....but I bet you were relieved as hell.  I have a feeling your Army was too.  Who wants a sniveling coward around...you'd have tried to kill yourself in basic training.  Don't laugh...we had a guy just like you try to hang himself...and he fucked that up too!  IDIOTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!  I take that back, he wasn't like you at all...he at least had balls to sign on the line.  Not you though......"My country didn't need me."

Faggot coward.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Another bleeding gash that ignores left wing draft dodgers 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What :lies: are you drooling on yourself about now you brain dead gullible know nothing asshole? :finger3: 

On 2017-04-24 at 7:02 PM, Zambroski said:

Wait, you didn't serve either....right.  Those weak wrists can be a real downer.....but I bet you were relieved as hell.  I have a feeling your Army was too.  Who wants a sniveling coward around...you'd have tried to kill yourself in basic training.  Don't laugh...we had a guy just like you try to hang himself...and he fucked that up too!  IDIOTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!  I take that back, he wasn't like you at all...he at least had balls to sign on the line.  Not you though......"My country didn't need me."

Faggot coward.

Poor Zambo. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Zambo. 

You again?  Ughhh....

I've spent some time researcing your idiot prince up there and WHEEEEW!!!!!! Has he just done wonderful things! :lol:

Meh....he's done.  Hey, how come you arent over in the nook threads defending him?  Trust me, he needs some help.  Apparently, you are one of the only ones who sees kittens and rainbows through those liberal pupils of yours.  Hmmm.....get on it BOY!

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You again?  Ughhh....

I've spent some time researcing your idiot prince up there and WHEEEEW!!!!!! Has he just done wonderful things! :lol:

Meh....he's done.  Hey, how come you arent over in the nook threads defending him?  Trust me, he needs some help.  Apparently, you are one of the only ones who sees kittens and rainbows through those liberal pupils of yours.  Hmmm.....get on it BOY!

You ever go to an acquaintance's house and they have one of those annoying little dogs that only wants to pee on your feet or bite your ankle? Meet RevKevFag. :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

You ever go to an acquaintance's house and they have one of those annoying little dogs that only wants to pee on your feet or bite your ankle? Meet RevKevFag. :bc:

:lol:

So you are saying he's just a nervous little ankle biter then.  Makes sense.  Reminds me of that too.  

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Ankle bitter :lol: good one Massive Shit 

On 4/24/2017 at 6:56 PM, revkevsdi said:

No. You poor humps are stuck with Momo for good